Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

Samansa-chan

Hehehe. I think serajwl has you there. Besides there's only one person actually betting money  :mrgreen:

Syxx

I think a break danceing contest would be alot more challangeing and amuseing whos with me on this :)

Samansa-chan

Yeah, but I don't think t hey both know how to breakdance O.o;

Ayanami Rei First Child

*Smirks* Go a head and say my name. I'm the one who was bettering the $5. SO YOU HAD BETTER WIN!! @.@

sharingannosasuke

breakdancing with really loose sandals, heck no.
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

Syxx

many good points here but i guess twister is the best option lol unless...they both know how to play guitar. A battle to see which Dosu can rock out harder now that contest i would pay to see :D

dosukinuta4

No, i dont know how to play the guitar, and i dont think Taylor does either :P
And who was the $5 bucks on again? >_>
And you had better participate in the battle of the Dosus, Taylor, cuz i doubt there will be any other ones who actually know anything about the anime, or who are on the forums, and theres also money and cool stuff riding on this. XD
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

Ren_Zhao

I'm going to be cosplaying Sasuke!! Well, I'm not one hundred percent sure yet, since I still need to make the small pouches, the boots, and the collar of his shirt, so yeah... ^^;;;
(Does anyone have advice for me on the boots? T_T;; If I can't make it, I'll have to go wearing my Nike sandals. XDD That wouldn't be a very pretty sight. *shot*)
There's like...no...time...left...until the con... 9_9;;;
(Visit me at Artist Alley table number 83! X3;;; )
Sorry if I seem all spammy, can't really think well after 9 PM... >_>;
Kio
FanimeCon Artist Alley Staff 2011
Anime Expo LPTS Staff 2011
--
Fanimaid Cafe Maid 2011
Cafe Kintoki Maid/Host, Co-Manager 2011

dosukinuta4

Shoes are easy, u just need a pair of cheap flip flops, a pair of cheap socks (both the color u want the shoes to be, in case u couldnt figure that out), and a hot glue gun.
Just cut the bottoms of the socks off and hot glue them to the flip flops. XD
Not that hard to figure out.
To see how much you should cut off, first cut off the tips so ur toes can poke out, and put the sock over the flip flop, then figure it out from there.
Hope this helps, and any1 else can add anything they think might help
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

Syxx

woot got my gloves today and finished up everything else last night heres a teaser of my costume till i finish my gloves

winry_elric

my cosplay's already 100% done.......almost XD
all i gotta do is dye my hair pink, and dye my shorts blue
and find a saftey pin for the magic floating bag ^^

sheikfreak

Anyone know where to buy some cheap gauze? :?
Down seven, up eight, and still falling...

Syxx

last day before con hope everyones costumes are done or almost compleate :P

senritsu

QuoteAnyone know where to buy some cheap gauze?

rite aid in the first aid section
they have rolls of the stuff in boxes for pretty cheap it looks good too

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Blue Impulse

Well I have no sound amp arm thingy again this year, and my costume could use an overhaul but, meh, its all in fun right?
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

Blue Impulse

oh ya.. guys.. we dont have a megaphone this year, so whoever can get there hands on one for me will get the privelidge of letting me use it ;D
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

D_Hime

hi there! my lil otootoo-kun will be cosplaying as Itachi and he wants to join in on your gathering! i showed him the gathering list today and he was like ''GET ME INTO THE NARUTO GATHERING!'' lol so yeah, he wants to participate in the Naruto Gathering if he still can!

KindaRandomKris

Hey, Naruto-cosplay-people.
Due to another change of plans, I may indeed be able to show up to the gathering as Fuun.
Though...

Does anyone know how to keep a back-heavy wig from slipping? I've tried pinning, tightening, all sorts of things, but I guess the stupid ass thing won't stay on because my hair is too short and the ponytail is too heavy.
I've got chin-length hair, so pins and things don't really have a place to hold on to. Any help?
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

digimel11

you can sew in some small combs into the front of the wig, they'll grip into your hair and won't pull back as much. i thikn you can get them at walgreens and rite aid or something.
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

Tetsunai

Hey guys, I'm not gonna be cosplaying any Naruto characters but I'm trying to make a 3' origami shuriken so if i finish it in time, I'll try to bring it and lend it to an Iruka  :D