Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

Syxx

oragami well kudos to you man if i finish but cardboard is alot simpler :P

Tetsunai

Quote from: "Syxx"oragami well kudos to you man if i finish but cardboard is alot simpler :P

Yeah but then that would be too easy :P By the way, I've already got a bunch of normal size shuriken made so if any of you ninjas happen to come across an asian hanatarou, ask him for an origami shuriken  :D

Blue Impulse

Well people, it's finally here, can't wait to see everyone and hopefully we'll have an even better turn out than last year. Unfortunetly we won't have a megaphone like last year, so things might become a little hecktick. I'm going to try to get one this morning before I leave for the Con.

Here is [as far as I can tell] the final updated list. If you aren't on the list -- STOP -- don't freak out, it isn't an invite only kind of thing, most of our turn-out is from late comers who didn't sign up anyway, just be there on time and don't worry about it. The list is purely here to see how big our little get together is actually going to be. Last year was more "small time", not so much because there was a small amount of people but because we only had a small amount of things to do, this year i'm not really sure what to expect seeing as alot of people are coming up with their own stuff to do. So thanks again everyone and once again I can't wait to see you all! :D

[Current List as of Monday, May 08, 2006]
[Update: Blue Impulse is a lazy bastard and didn't finish his Kisame Costume :(]

Naruto Cosplay Group!
Time: Sunday, 2:00pm
Meeting place: Fountain
Estimated members: 83!!! wow! (and leave room for non-�sign ups�)
Last updated: April 12, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members:
Akamaru - PacificPikachu
Anko - Touya no Miko
Chouji � Nav�s friend
Dosu - Blue Impulse, dosukinuta4
Ebisu � senritsu�s friend
Fuun-hime - kindaRandomKris
Gaara - Maki-chans friend,
gai sensei - Alucard_not_pip?
Haku - Serajwl's Sister(?), Fighter_for_hire
Hinata - cuteMew, maki-chan(ANBU), orange(timejump), Inu(timejump)
Ibiki � serajwl�s dad(maybe?)
Ino - Digimel (timejump), Alistayre/audioventchick*'s cousin
Itachi - sadistic-otaku, ThndrMge, Itachi no Jutsu, hellangel(young), Tevina**, Cait_sith(SNJ)**
iruka - Scruffy Rebel**, senritsu�s friend
Jiraiya � Waruiko, jesse
Kakashi � Fighter_for_hire�s BF, Yukari Kaiba, MeliCats Friend(?)
Kankero's puppet - friend of jess3zor
Kiba - Nav, Kiba, Jakotsu guy(sound village version), rosebud**
Kimimaro - serajwl's friend
Kisame - Itachi no Jutsu's friend
Kurenai - whispymurmurs?
Naruto - scott, Lunapokema(yaoi version), cuteMew(timejump)(?), Riyuki(pajama version), caineyamiyasha
Neji - Meet_the_sess, dosukinatu4 (also?), Alistayre(young version)
Rock Lee - Rikun, Drunken_Master,
Sakon/Ukon - zst-Xkn (friend of dosukinuta4), serajwl's friend
Sakura - maki-chans friend(movie)?, digimels friend (timejump), winry_elric (long hair version), Ami Yuy**, makimatchimotoko**
Sasori - daoutlaw**, Kasui_Enoki**
Sasuke - hellangel's brother (chibi version), maki-chans friend(movie)?, MeliCat, (ANBU version), PikminLink**, Cait_sith�s friend(SNJ)**
Shikamaru � Nav�s friend
Tayuya - doorbell
Temari - Mandy Mitchell
TenTen - Alistayre's cousin
Zabuza - DemonLordZabuza, Yukari Kaiba's sister
Zetsu - Kasui_Enoki's friend**

Other:
Generic Atsuki � spiritsnare(maybe?), Merchant
Generic Hidden Leaf - Zekke, samansa**
Generic ANBU � Serajwl

Groups
The five exceptional genin?

Who else is left out?
-Ari is deciding between neji or tenten
-KindaRandomKris is may be Gaara if fuun-gime doesn't pan out
-dosukinatu4 = possible atsuki
-Darkenedwings will be either: sauske again, kimimaro or sai
- kam_islash = possible itachi and sasuke wit brother
-Anyone else not mentioned, leave a comment!
~people, PLEASE correct me if I put you under the wrong name/spot...don�t just let me get away with it, also, check to see if you are here in the first place! :O ~
If your name is **'d is it�s because you are from the cosplay.com website and I took your name! woot
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

kam_islash

Just confirmed: Its a new twist on itachi.
Dark Itachi.
What if Sasuke had actually died in the episode where naruto released al his energy? Itachi now dresses all in black..not in mourning, but to hide in the shadows to conceal himself from his foes....FOR REVENGE!!!!  Yes, now he's pissed.....But he's still a Bishie boy.

Couldn't get my hair dyed black..im gonna have to make a last minute stop at the Dollar Tree to see if the got any black hairspray.

My brother WILL be attending, but as an original character loosely based on a composite of Sephirtoth and Akabane.  Azirthoth The Warmage
I want to express this undying passion with my entire body tonight.

PacificPikachu

Well, my Akamaru costume is finished and looking great, so I'll be seeing you all tomorrow! I hope to be leaving for the convention in the next half-hour or so~! I'll be hard to miss--I'm extremely fuzzy. XD;

Syxx

mark me down for ANBU and my friend Mark will be going as Iruka in ANBU aswell  :)

fighter_for_hire

I might show up... I'm gonna be Emo Sasuke and my friend will be Goth Sakura.... either that or we'll just be doing random bondae crap with duct tape.

Yume

Haruki and I have finally finished our ANBU outfits. (Argh!) So yeah, we;re definitely going as ANBUs! ^^

Yukari Kaiba

wow the gathering was hella fun XD it was my first time going to the gathering, actually ^^ cant wait till next year
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

DemonLordZabuza

Yes I agree with Yukari Kaiba.  The gathering was very enjoyable, it was also my first gathering,...the only downfall was that I ran out of space in my camera so couldnt take that much pictures... :cry:...but yea...I cant wait till next year...or maybe anime expo...if I can beg mother enough to give me some moneys.

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

NaV

Syxx

Quote from: "NaV"HAHAHAH kiba orgy!!!

you mean twister XD anyway great showing this year at the gathering. I had alot of and fun dont forget to post those pics kiddys :D

dosukinuta4

No, the kiba doggystyle sex train XP

AND I OWNED TAYLOR AT TWISTER XDXDXD
the nose to blue was insanely hard tho >_>
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"No, the kiba doggystyle sex train XP

XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Blue Impulse

Blue Impulse

I still feel I hard the harder side :\

Look for my new thread...

Naruto Cosplay -- 2007!

Touya no Miko

Everyone loved my snake plushie! Even Kamijo!!! My Anko costume was complete crap, but my snake helped me stand out!
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

PacificPikachu

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"No, the kiba doggystyle sex train XP

XD

Hahaha, that Akamaru would be me. That was so amusing! I really enjoyed doing all the silly poses with the Kibas! The only downside to the costume is it was hard to do much of anything in it because it's so hot and hard to see out of. Thanks for making it such a fun gathering, everyone! And thanks for all the hugs!

Itamiko

I can't WAIT to see if anyone took pictures of me (Sakura) vs Rock Lee in twister XD
Going as Midna (spoiler version) from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

The_Merchant

Heheheh good times that was this year had a lot of fun and yes for those that do not know the results are in for the 1st Annual Dosu Ninja Twister Battle:

Winner: Dosukinuta4

Prize: $5, Mountain Dew, Coke, Box of Glowsticks, and a fuzzy pillow.

Congratulations to the winner and stay tuned as they will clash once again in

Dosu vs. Dosu Ninja Twister Battle II!

Here are some action shots from the battle:

What Are Ya Buyin?