Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

KindaRandomKris

I want to see a Kisame cosplay! I would so fangirl over Kisame!
Ooh and a Jounin Orochimaru. I would be all over anyone who cosplayed either of these two - shyness permitting. (Meh. So troublesome)

I don't think I'm going to wear Tayuya again next year - I still have welts and burns where the string I used cut into me. Too painful, I swear.

I'm going to start sewing as soon as possible (which is most likely after finals), and it's going to be a throw-up between Gaara, Fuun/Yukie, and possibly Inner Sakura.
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

Blue Impulse

Kisame would be an awesome cosplay... especially if I made the sword WITHOUT the bandaids on it... ;O!
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

The_Merchant

I'm probably going to go as a basic sound nin again except this time I'm gonna try and make a mask with the fused head protector on it for next year and get some better leg tape for my kunai pouch.
What Are Ya Buyin?

jess3zor

i may or may not go as kiba next year, its simple for the most part considering the other 2 things i want to cosplay as, but maybe ill find somthing more intresting :P
Dont forget your fanny-pack.
My pouch can only hold so much.

Blue Impulse

mk im gonna go as Dosu Kinuta, and Kisame for sure... But i may also try to do Sakon but probably not...
also
taking the time jump kyuubi narutos flag idea... I'm going to construct giant flags for each village so we know where to stand... I am assembling a staff also to be incharge of other parts of the gathering, 06's will be bigger, longer, more fun, and MORE ORGANIZED.

lying is an art form

My friend's going to do Kisame next year, and I'm going to go as Itachi. We're going to compete in who gets their picture taken the most =P

Oh! Speaking of the flags, those guys did a great job. I think I wanna make one too next year that says "AKATSUKI" on it. Anybody want to be in an Akatsuki mini-group for next year?
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Blue Impulse

well im gonna be doing Kisame :P but i dunno what cosplay im gonna be hosting in in 06... kisame... or dosu...

jess3zor

serajwl

since i have a pink wig that i dont know what to use for, some people said i should go as SSJ sakura XD but i probably wont :P

Waruiko

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"well im gonna be doing Kisame :P but i dunno what cosplay im gonna be hosting in in 06... kisame... or dosu...

Be Kisame the safty ninja!

and everyine should cosplay as someone who hasent premeared on the CN release or the future version of someone who has so we can identify a new fan from an old one easer.  One of my friends went as kiba and of the two others we say neiter knew what Jujin bunshin was... it was either that or gatsuga that they didn't know, but I know that in the picture at the gathering of the two kibas posing he hat to instruct the kid on his back on what to do because he didn't know what my friend  was talking about.

BTW Impulse, did game stop have what I told oyu to get?  If not tell me and I'll try to get oyu a free loader.
With the apearance of Naruto on CN there will be a large influx of NOOBs...  I guese that would make me a classic Naruto fan.

*Winner of the FanimeCon 2005 'Naruto Ninja Taisen 3' compatition!  I played as Jiraya and my partner was Zabuza*

Blue Impulse

mwaha mwahaa!!! no i actually totally forgot, thanks for reminding me, the lack of sleep over the weekend is still taking a toll on me :P

Deep-Six

we need to do something special next year something big sorry thats all i got right now still tired XD

lying is an art form

How about a HUGE, gigantic battle royale DerCosplay skit with all the Naruto cosplayers involved? It could be a dash of comedy and action and drama.
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

serajwl

hmm.... i think i might go as Konohamaru instead of Temari... i'll have to think about this

Rikun

Well...if it means anything, I'll be shooting for Rock Lee next year.  Although I know I'll see a Sakura next year, I'm wondering if anyone out there will be shooting for Gai-Sensei or any other character that has relevance to Rock.  Anyways, here's hoping!

P.S: Where do you get his belt?

jess3zor

i didnt see many Gai's this year, lol, i saw one and another that i though MIGHT have been one.....but i donno.  :wink:

doorbell

KindaRandomKris

Quote from: "doorbell"I didn't see a single gai!

I saw one. Just one.
I didn't get a picture, though, because I was running across the convention center floor after a runaway friend.
Nearly tripped and died.
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

doorbell

Vanessa

Quote from: "doorbell"I didn't see a single gai!

I saw one. Took a pic. But the flash didn't go off.