Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

serajwl

maybe make another thread for the chess game. it might get more popularity and it sounds like it's not really part of the gathering.

digimel11

waa you all are nuts! but i do know a human chess game can be done. a friend of mine had a game at her college of Ninja's vs Samurai (she was dressed like naruto)  and it all worked out. i think it'd be an interesting idea...but you gotta take into consderation the hot sun and people standing around for a long time. chess games take a while...well i'll be looking forward to seeing how this all gets played out!

as for the cartoon network stuff, i fear for the future of naruto. the only think that seems promising is the voice of kakashi, Steve Blum was it? he was the voice of Spike from Bebop, sooo i don't think he'll do that bad of a job. siiiigh we'll just have to see what happens...>_<
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

KindaRandomKris

Quote from: "serajwl"maybe make another thread for the chess game. it might get more popularity and it sounds like it's not really part of the gathering.

XD Yus. I shall do that.

Hmm...
Fer anyone who knows who Fuun/Yukie is:
Do you think I should use a long wig and tie it up into a ponytail, or get a medium wig and use extensions? I want to save what money and trouble I can.
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

serajwl

Quote from: "digimel11"
as for the cartoon network stuff, i fear for the future of naruto. the only think that seems promising is the voice of kakashi, Steve Blum was it? he was the voice of Spike from Bebop, sooo i don't think he'll do that bad of a job. siiiigh we'll just have to see what happens...>_<

i was watching naruto today and i was thinking that they probably wont even go past the first season.

"yay! we defeated Zabuza! our ninja lives are fulfilled and now we can end the series!"

dosukinuta4

Cartoon Network sucks.
The only good things to come of it are Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Billy and Mandy, and Megas XLR. Nothing else is worth wasting my time watching, unless there is nothing else on. Then I'll play Half-Life, and watch it while im waiting for loading.(my comp sucks, and i have 56k)
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

serajwl

Just wondering, how many of you plan to wtch the premier of naruto on cartoon network?

dosukinuta4

I haven't seen the comercials for it yet. When is it, I want to watch it so i can see what all the nublets will think Naruto is. Then rub it in their faces at how horrible it is on CN. :D

KindaRandomKris

Quote from: "serajwl"Just wondering, how many of you plan to wtch the premier of naruto on cartoon network?

I am!
Because I'm masochistic that way! *cheers*
-

dosukinuta4

Oh. BTW, have all of u seen the naruto parody videos at narutocentral.com? If not, see them now.
Here's a link for all of u. They're awesome.
http://narutocentral.com/index.php?page=content/extras/flashmovies.html

serajwl

dosukinuta4

"The only true contraceptive is abstinence!"

And then Dosu: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

lol. Everyone must watch those, even if u already have! They're just that awesome.

KindaRandomKris

Quote from: "dosukinuta4""The only true contraceptive is abstinence!"

And then Dosu: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

lol. Everyone must watch those, even if u already have! They're just that awesome.

X3 Those are so awesome. I adore everyone's ideas of pubic hairs. Especially Gaara's.
-

Deep-Six

ahh ok I am up and ahahah naruto human chess.
well anyway I hope we do something again next year despite the drowning in nubs factor heh this years gathering was fun even if I got there at the end XD

lying is an art form

So, Naruto Chess is in right? Right? I can't wait! =D
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Blue Impulse

...i think ill just stick to sitting here pretending i know what everyone is yammering about.
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

KindaRandomKris

I found the perfect wig for Gaara! It's only 10 dollars!
Now I need one for Fuun. I still don't know if I want to use a long wig, or a medium wig with extensions.
-

Blue Impulse

hmmm industrial cardboard... or something else...
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

caineyamiyasha

Yes I will be there! I'll be Naruto as always~ Whooooo!!!!!!!

Meet_the_sess

Adam sessler is a good man.

the_Pink_Panther24

Dear god, it just has no end.  :shock:
their numbers keep swelling. getting biger and bigger...
eventually they will march on Washington, taking the white house and congress in one fell swoop.
Can you imagine it? naruto....everywhere. The executive branch, the legistlative branch...all fallen to the unstoppable might of---

ah. im just kiddin naruto people, it wouldn't be fanime without you guys XD

see ya in 2006! ill hve my camera ready, lol.