Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

xMkLx

Quote from: "KindaRandomKris"
Quote from: "xMkLx"oh I wana be a ninja =D Ill be Hagane Kotetsu. hes one of the fith hokages monkey boys.

One of my friends and I were chibi Izumo and Kotetsu this year. No one recognized us though - maybe I can convince her to wear Kotetsu again next year? It'd be awesome to take pictures with you!

yeah that would be cool.
Rawr

jess3zor

cant wait to get my kankuro costume done >.<
im still not sure if or how im gonna make the full on puppet without an actual person AS it like last year's.  oh well ^^
Dont forget your fanny-pack.
My pouch can only hold so much.

Kiba

Ok, I've finally chosen between Kiba and Gaara. I'll be cosplaying as Kiba ( Gaara will just have to wait for some other year ) and hopefully I'll be getting every detail right cause I intend to create his under shirt-armor-thingy too. ^^

Still not sure how the status is on getting a Shino and Hinata with my sisters, still working on that. :D
Not funny...:(

xMkLx

are you going to bring akamaru? akamaru kicks arsh \:D/
Rawr

Kiba

But of course. :D I wouldn't be Kiba without Akamaru now would I? ^^

xMkLx

you could be a kiba with a sick akamaru so u left it at home. who knows. it might work. haha
Rawr

Jakotsu guy

I will be doing a Sound Village version of Kiba, with the Snoopy doll I've had since i was born as my Akamaru of Sound!

doorbell

xMkLx

we should get mist, waterfall, those guys with the ? forhead protector, sand, and all the other village kibas too. that would be odly amusing. oh yeah you shouldnt be a sound kiba but like a missing nin kiba so we can get anbu ppl to attack you, or a spy kiba. haha
<-- Too much free time \:D/
Rawr

doorbell

lol, yeah, and we could totally make, like, an atsuki kiba...yeah, I'm bored too.

Drunken_Master

there needs to be a group of naruto cosplayers who all wear Lee and Gai's Green Spandex of Justice. Imagine people like Kiba, Sakura, Orochimaru, and anyone else you can think of clad in green spandex and orange leg warmers. No words can describe that level of awesome sugoi-ness. Wait, I just did. Sugoi-ness. XD

Onward, Dynamic Brothers and Sisters!! The Springtime of Youth Awaits!!!!
Gai: OK, Lee! Take them off!
Lee: Hai, Gai-sensei!
Everyone: *GASP*
Gai: The weights, Lee- I meant the WEIGHTS!!
Lee: Oh. *puts pants back on*

=T____T= *hiccup* I'm enjoying my youth.

doorbell

yes, yes you did just use a Japanese word in a full English comment...you freak...
yeah, I'd love to see that. Even find an akamaru to dress up in mini spandex...lol

Kiba

Duuuuuude, My Akamaru would look AWESOME in green spandex...I just may have to do this to him now...mwehehehe....

xMkLx

Rawr

NaV

LOL i had to use that excuse. some one would ask me "hey kiba where is your akamaru?" and i had to say "well he is still in the hospital,im lucky they let me out so soon XD" im still hunting for an akamaru plush, i did find one but it got sold befor i had my hands on it >( , and to the other kibas out there we need our own group photo. There where like 3 other kibas besides me and i was only able to get 2 of them to take a photo with me.

Yea to the other kiba here is a realy bad low quality photo of me and my friends at the hotel room, and yea some of us with our costumes half on lol

Touya no Miko

Quote from: "NaV"LOL i had to use that excuse. some one would ask me "hey kiba where is your akamaru?" and i had to say "well he is still in the hospital,im lucky they let me out so soon XD" im still hunting for an akamaru plush, i did find one but it got sold befor i had my hands on it >( , and to the other kibas out there we need our own group photo. There where like 3 other kibas besides me and i was only able to get 2 of them to take a photo with me.

Yea to the other kiba here is a realy bad low quality photo of me and my friends at the hotel room, and yea some of us with our costumes half on lol

Hey! I think I recognize that kiba. I was the tenten who held a kunai to his neck on monday.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

doorbell

yeah...thats shikamaru and kankoro look really familiar too..

Kiba

Well actually, I bought my Akamaru from someone who made it herself ( the only reason I just didn't make it myself was cause I was I'll admit it lazy, but I also didn't want to mess up so badly that I'd quit and end up with no Akamaru at all :( ) If you want, this woman I bought it from has a site with a million Naruto referances and the pattern for how to make the Akamaru plushie ( as well as others ) so I can post it up for you if you want.

And...I know this is random, but where did you buy your jacket from? Lol, I've noticed that Kiba has these certain types of pockets, and I'm absolutely anal abou such things so if I can't find a jacket, I'll probably end up making the darn thing myself.  >.< Not exactly what I wanted to do in my already strapped for time life...

NaV

Well it was a place i wasnt expecting to find such a kick ass jaket from, my local surplus store, and my pants came from there aswell. My costume is perfect, but with no akamaru im flunked, i do however have an akamaru pin i tacked onto my jacket for some kind of stand in. >)

Kiba

Ha ha, the pins a cute idea ^^

And I see, well I guess I'll just have to keep searching around then. :( But I plan on just making the pants myself with a pajama pants pattern, so that'll take me all of oh, an hour. :) That's ONE thing I'm happy about at least...now to just figure out everything ELSE. That armor is going to be such  hell for a newbie like me...*cries*