Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

fighter_for_hire

YEah i have to agree and theres alot more guys... and i'm natrully a tomboy so i dont really have an attachment to woman characters....

Blue Impulse

0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

digimel11

heh heh

well i suppose we crossplay the male characters cuz it's the easiest way to get in their pants >_< (that was bad....bad joke...) ::gets kicked in the head::
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

NaV

lol bad joke alert, its funny how its ok for girls to cos as guys and get away with it, but when its the opposite its just scary.

xMkLx

haha yeah. most of the girl characters in animes are like slutty so i can see why u wana be a guy. Go peni.... ahem. go guys woo! haha
Rawr

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: "xMkLx"haha yeah. most of the girl characters in animes are like slutty so i can see why u wana be a guy. Go peni.... ahem. go guys woo! haha

Ha-ha. >.< !

hellangel

doesn't exactly help people to identify me since I basically only crossplay. actually, all outfits I have planned/considered are male characters, with the exception of kikyo from my first fanime year ^^"

still get hit on, though O_o"

looks like we've entirely veered off the original thread subject again XD
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

fighter_for_hire

Blue Impulse

I deem what veering off the thread is. This is a thread for awesome.

digimel11

yes! threads for awesome are awesome!

but really, what is the topic here? oh yeaaa cosplaying naruto characters...um...lets seee..something on topic..something on topic...here's something on topic! there aren't nearly enough Yondaime (4th) cosplayers! you think people would wanna cosplay as him cuz he's uber smexy AND he's got that kickass coat thingy! i mean really!
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

KindaRandomKris

Quote from: "digimel11"
but really, what is the topic here? oh yeaaa cosplaying naruto characters...um...lets seee..something on topic..something on topic...here's something on topic! there aren't nearly enough Yondaime (4th) cosplayers! you think people would wanna cosplay as him cuz he's uber smexy AND he's got that kickass coat thingy! i mean really!

If I were taller, I'd so crossplay Yondaime-sama!
As it is, I'll stick to Gaara.
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

jess3zor

Quote from: "digimel11"yes! threads for awesome are awesome!

seriously, hes pretty cool.
And with as many naruto cosplayers out there, i figure someone would be able to pull it off.  They arnt much different, except i guess in height.
But that could be easly fixed with some platformish shoes..... :roll:
Dont forget your fanny-pack.
My pouch can only hold so much.

dosukinuta4

Quote from: "jess3zor"
Quote from: "digimel11"yes! threads for awesome are awesome!

seriously, hes pretty cool.
And with as many naruto cosplayers out there, i figure someone would be able to pull it off.  They arnt much different, except i guess in height.
But that could be easly fixed with some platformish shoes..... :roll:

Thas is one way it could be fixed, except it would look like crap. Big shoes just make u taller, but ur arms and torso are still short.
Wat you need to do is get bone lengtheners(if they exist XP) to make all ur bones bigger.  Then you would be taller and in proportion XD
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

hellangel

Upcoming events:

dosukinuta4

Read the manga and you'll get an idea of how tall he is(read the kakashi back-story).  I'd guess he's about 6' 2-3", maybe a little taller. I dunno exactly, wat do you all think? XP
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

hellangel

o__o talll. oh well, who cares (much) about height? i say, go for it, who ever wants to cosplay him!!!
Upcoming events:

serajwl

there's actually a medical prodecure that's used to lengthen limbs. the bone(s) is broken in a few places, then metal bars are inserted into the bone to keep it in place. then they would gradually lengthen the limb as the bone grew back to heal itself.

this procedure was actually used to make some chick grow three inches to achieve her dream of becoming a flight attendant (wtf?)

but i dont know if any of you would go through this expensive (and painful) procedure for the sake of cosplay.

sorry if this steers the thread off topic again, but it's a semi-relating tidbit of useless info >w<

Blue Impulse

once again, I DEEM THE TOPIC, THE TOPIC IS AWESOME!

Thank you for the info on the bone lengthening, i was gonna post it myself :P

and hey, im 6'2 i could cosplay the 4th :D

NaV

KindaRandomKris

Gah. I'm only, like, 5'1".

-_-

I have sophomore, hell, even freshmen friends taller than me. My brother is a freshman, too, and he's like 5 inches taller than me. I think there's only 2 other seniors shorter than me - and they have medical issues.

Anyway, back on topic. I just realized if I wanted to do Yondaime, I'd have to make the vest. I've been cosplaying as genin and similar characters so I'd be able to avoid making it. D:
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.