Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

serajwl

*le gasp*

i have free time today! :O

maybe i'll make soem cosplay if i get un lazy.

i'd like to start making my sister's haku costume... the mask is gonna be fun to make :3

digimel11

i would love to dress up as Yondie but i'd probably look stupid..i dunno.
i really want a chuunin/jounin vest but i dunno if i could figure out how to make one...>_< i'm waiting for time jump hinata soo if she has a vest i'll have to make one...wee! i wish she'd show up already cuz i wanna make a costume sooo bad. i'm tryin to make a time jump sakura for my friend but she's in new york and it's kinda hard if she's there with all the supplies. i'm tryin to get her to join the forum too. oh welllll i can't wait till fanime!!!
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

fighter_for_hire

My boyfriend is gonna go as Kakashi (*coughs* he plans to) he's a bit lazy.... *cries* i want a Zabuza-san.

dosukinuta4

To be a good Zabuza you have to be really tall.  He's a beast and a half XP.  And you have to make a good looking(but not real looking) head cleaver.  That will take some time.  And lots of duct tape XD.

And you cant go as the 4th, brandon, you have to go as Kiba so that you, me scott, dave and toast(awac) will be the 5 exceptional genin XD(well, Shikamaru's a chuunin, but whatever XP).  But to do that we still need to convince scott to go as Naruto, by any means necessary :twisted: .
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

jess3zor

well i guess height doesnt matter,
as long as your taking solo pictures!!!!!!
(oh geez that was good XD)

Uhhh, yeah well............Zabuza is indeed a beast  :D  
(?)
Dont forget your fanny-pack.
My pouch can only hold so much.

digimel11

i have yet to see a really good zabuza. it helps if you have the spikey hair going too. i don't think i've seen anyone do it with the hair. and it would be nice if you had some muscles too...cuz yea, zabuza is a beast

serajwl

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"To be a good Zabuza you have to be really tall.  He's a beast and a half XP.  And you have to make a good looking(but not real looking) head cleaver.  That will take some time.  And lots of duct tape XD.

And you cant go as the 4th, brandon, you have to go as Kiba so that you, me scott, dave and toast(awac) will be the 5 exceptional genin XD(well, Shikamaru's a chuunin, but whatever XP).  But to do that we still need to convince scott to go as Naruto, by any means necessary :twisted: .

scott as naruto.... i cant imagine it XD

doorbell

Quote from: "serajwl"
Quote from: "dosukinuta4"To be a good Zabuza you have to be really tall.  He's a beast and a half XP.  And you have to make a good looking(but not real looking) head cleaver.  That will take some time.  And lots of duct tape XD.

dude...neither can I....you gotta keep him as dosu! :lol:

fighter_for_hire

my Ex, was gonna go as Zabuza, he's like 6'5" and um standing next to me (5'5") i think he'd be okay.... although he isnt exactly all muscley like Zabuza-san.

serajwl

Quote from: "doorbell"
Quote from: "serajwl"

dude...neither can I....you gotta keep him as dosu! :lol:

scott was Gaara XD

brett was dosu, and brandon was kiba... no?

dosukinuta4

Yes thats right.
I was dosu(im brett for all of u who dont know XP), scott was gaara and brandon was kiba.  Although this year, im gonna go as neji as well as dosu cuz neji rocks XD and i totally kick ass with him on ninja taisen XP.
This year scott wants to go as sakon/ukon, but were gonna try to get him to go as naruto. Cuz that would be fun.

fighter_for_hire

I shall randomly post something, grow hair grow! I figure if i dont cut it it will be long enough!

NaV

If we cant get scott to go as Naruto then we need to find one to drag into our group of 1337 ninjas

digimel11

are you guys planning on doing time jump characters? or just normal?

if he needs convincing, tell him it's tons of fun being naruto!! and that he'd get lots of fangirls cuz naruto is so worthy of fangirls! i'd fangirl! i would fangirled myself when i was naruto but that woulda been just weird...>_<

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: "digimel11"are you guys planning on doing time jump characters? or just normal?

if he needs convincing, tell him it's tons of fun being naruto!! and that he'd get lots of fangirls cuz naruto is so worthy of fangirls! i'd fangirl! i would fangirled myself when i was naruto but that woulda been just weird...>_<

Hell my brother would fangirl Naruto XD Who wouldnt?

Blue Impulse

You failed to mention that I was the "good dosu", Mr. Carpet-Back.
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

dosukinuta4

Hey, my back was carpet fresh! XP U could've slept on it, and you still can, cuz i still have it. And at least i had a sound amp for my arm, so wat do you have to say to that?
My whole costume was hardcore last minute, so whatever. I dont care.

And we're gonna do the normal characters, cuz that way we're the 4 exceptional genin, with shikamaru as our chuunin leader. We wont have the sound squad to back us up tho.

And this is somewhat off topic, but IM TURNING 18 TOMORROW!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

digimel11

so it's 5 man team without chouji? that's cool though.
i'm thinking of assembling a group of the kunoichi but all time jump version. i think that would be cool.
happy birthday!   i still have to wait a few more days for mine...mine's the day after naruto's! (though i'm much older than him >_<)

serajwl

DUDE! IDEA!!

My dad should go as Ibiki since he wants to go to fanime! =O

NaV

we have a chouji, my friend dave is shikamaru and Matt as chouji, so yea all we need is naruto