Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

dosukinuta4

Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

NaV

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *smashes wookie with steam roller*

jess3zor

*gets ready to unleash his wookie smash*
Bah, ill spare your lives.....
*lower his fist* :evil:
Dont forget your fanny-pack.
My pouch can only hold so much.

dosukinuta4

enough with the wookies already.
now, ..... wat else is there to talk about????
bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon.

jess3zor

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"enough with the wookies already.
now, ..... wat else is there to talk about????
bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon.
you can never have enough of the wookies.
Bacon on the other hand can give you swine-pocks if you eat to much.

Kiba

Wow, are there not any vegetarians here? >.< Bleh....

I won't be a party pooper anymore guys, sorry XP
Not funny...:(

NaV

I <3 meat and dog treats, those ones that are shaped like animal cookies own!!!

Kiba

Dog treats....must....try......O.O I've never thought of that before, lol, but my pooches are gonna get pissed at me though for eating their snacks XP
Not funny...:(

xMkLx

ive always wanted to eat one, do they taist good? ppl say dog food tastes bad so ill take their word on that.
Rawr

serajwl

dog food eh? noooo thanks. i think i'll stick to my unhealthy diest of ice cream and sugar and other snack foods :3

i should change my diet eventually.... ohwell!

NaV

Yea if you go to petco they have a whole section of free dog treats, i tryed most of them, the peanutbutter stuffed ones are sooooooo good. I hope i dont get kicked out next time im there, ill eat all of there treats wearing my costume. dosukinuta4 wana video tape it?

dosukinuta4

If u give me a camera to tape it with, i will most definetily do it.
And u can call us by our real names on the forums, brandon, we all know who we are.
And i wanna try some of those too. XP

jess3zor

those peanut butter ones do sound good.  At ashley's(Doorbell) b-day party there was peanut butter filled pretzels, now those were tasty.
If you do tape it, i wanna see it somehow.

NaV

xMkLx

remind me again how doggy treats, dog food, bacon, choobaka, and peanutbutter has to do with naruto, or fanime in general? are we goin to have a fiesta? =D
Rawr

KindaRandomKris

Quote from: "xMkLx"remind me again how doggy treats, dog food, bacon, choobaka, and peanutbutter has to do with naruto, or fanime in general? are we goin to have a fiesta? =D

I think it's that Fanime and Naruto can get seriously crazy, and the forum-members can get seriously crazy too. They find a common element between eating doggy treats (which is ... a crazy teenage/early20's thing to do) and cosplay/anime/conventions (the craziness of which is self-explanatory).
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

NaV

I eat dog treats cause they tast good, and yea things on the forums can get crazy, when you have a bunch of naruto fans waiting around a year for there chance to run around in full costume with a reason (i do it with or without one enyway) they get restless and have an itch to go mad lol

thats why they invented halloween! to keep us at bay untill the con

Blue Impulse

SO i was totally owning at everything and i was like " im gonna visit russia "
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

serajwl

RIP Captain Jack

;-;

*goes sadly to play captain jack on the local DDR extreme machine*

damn it scandia. you dont have extreme anymore. now you only have In the Gay.

*buys DDR Extreme 2*

NaV

I weept when i heard the news about capt jack, i love his music, and my friend dave made a tribute CD. Even worse the prowd X-Wing pilot known as Porkins died also the other day :( i weep some more