Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

jess3zor

Quote from: "serajwl"i wonder if i'll have my team again this year... it was hard getting our team together last year!

okay! official birthday party date: Vovember 19th-20th! come if you can :3
if your Temari then we can be in a  group  :twisted:
Dont forget your fanny-pack.
My pouch can only hold so much.

serajwl

doorbell

CuteMew

UOOOOOH

Vol. 282 has HINATA post time-jump!!!!

I want to cosplay THAT! :O

But I'd have to make a costume TT_TT

digimel11

282 is out?? where?

edit: nevermind i saw. OMG SHE'S SO CUTE!  

and kiba and shino....hotttttt! (damn akamaru is huge!)

http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2820nj.jpg for people who wanna be spoiled and see the time jump shino, kiba, and hinata!
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

NaV

Kiba can ride akamaru around like a horse now hes gotten so big! Damn i want to see what colors his outfit is so i can make it!!!

dosukinuta4

I didnt think it was possible, but they made Shino even creepier.
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

jess3zor

is there a good translation out yet of 282?
The place where i download them from wont put the new one up becuase its not done well enough....
i wanna read it  :evil:

Kiba

NOOOOO!!!!! I knew I couldn't resist pictures! Boy, that was a huge spoiler for me...I shouldn't have clicked on it. >.< Is regretting it and loving it at the same time. XD Damn! I want THAT Akamaru!!
Not funny...:(

Itamiko

>.>
<.<
On Halloween I bought a costume in Japan, it's Sakura from Naruto  :D I wanna join this gathering! Someone tell me what day and time  :x
Going as Midna (spoiler version) from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

jess3zor

Quote from: "Itamiko">.>
<.<
On Halloween I bought a costume in Japan, it's Sakura from Naruto  :D I wanna join this gathering! Someone tell me what day and time  :x
i think its a tad early to know when it will be.  But last year we met by the fountain, then we move where ever the cops arnt and take pictures!

KindaRandomKris

Quote from: "Itamiko">.>
<.<

Err yeah. It's far too early to be deciding on times, as panels and the like are not finalized yet - usually that's decided a few weeks before the actual convention.

I'd also advise against using the : X face on these forums: they don't have an "X" smiley, so it just comes out as angry.
Yup.
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

NaV

digimel11

COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

jess3zor

Quote from: "digimel11"i like Mr. Disgruntled >_<
meh, i dont really look at it as disgruntled.  I see it as, more or less, constipated smiley.

serajwl

NaV

Alright 200 days w00t! That still dosnt help my itch to go to the convention eny faster lol

jess3zor

I had a dream last night that today was fanime and like..i walked out of my house which changed into a hotel (??idontevenknow??) and there were people walking around with badges and some in costume and im like," wow cool, ive been waitng gfor this all year!"
Then i walked into my friends house which oddly had 5 little children in it ( he only has 1 brother) and then i went into a panic becuase i realized i didnt have any costume becuase fanime came to early!
So i was running around where ever i was, asking people "IS THIS FANIME IS THIS FANIME!?!?!" the people in my dream gave me dumb looks and walked away.
I continued to panic until i saw a wookie and ewok costume, then i was happy again.
THEN I WOKE UP

FIN

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

NaV

That prob would of made me cry if horror, i feal your pain XD