Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

Blue Impulse

Okay guys, there should be a big wave of people coming to the forum... HOPEFULLY... I put out a message on the "Fanime 4 Ever" group on myspace.

Sara... need.. costume.
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

serajwl

Not my fault you dont have your fabric!

I work some early shift this weekend. so we'll see about it then.

And does this mean that you're going to start using your myspace?! =O

Zekke

We need to either make or find a "fanime" myspace group, that'd would be sweet!

we could post the list of people/costumes that are coming and where/what time to meet and what not, it'd be awsome.

hellangel

is there a livejournal community for fanime?

dunno the point of having one though since we already have a forum...
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

jess3zor

Quote from: "Zekke"We need to either make or find a "fanime" myspace group, that'd would be sweet!

we could post the list of people/costumes that are coming and where/what time to meet and what not, it'd be awsome.

*cough* top of page*cough*  :D
Dont forget your fanny-pack.
My pouch can only hold so much.

digimel11

ouch...just got my ears pierced so i can cosplay Ino properly >_> argh the things i do for cosplay >_< hehe

getting super excited for Fanime now that it's 2006! can't wait!
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

Zekke

Quote from: "jess3zor"
Quote from: "Zekke"We need to either make or find a "fanime" myspace group, that'd would be sweet!

*cough* top of page*cough*  :D

Awww...i see it now...

jess3zor

Dont forget your fanny-pack.
My pouch can only hold so much.

KindaRandomKris

Quote from: "digimel11"ouch...just got my ears pierced so i can cosplay Ino properly >_> argh the things i do for cosplay >_< hehe

getting super excited for Fanime now that it's 2006! can't wait!

Just to cosplay as Ino? Wow, you're dedicated. I won't even cut my hair (not that there's very much to cut >.>).
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

Yukari Kaiba

ok so i have decided that i am definately going to do Kakashi for the Naruto gathering (i've been working on remaking my ninja shoes XD), so you can put me just under Kakashi, Blue Impulse ^^

anyways, any new and exciting plans for the gathering?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

serajwl

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"ok so i have decided that i am definately going to do Kakashi for the Naruto gathering (i've been working on remaking my ninja shoes XD), so you can put me just under Kakashi, Blue Impulse ^^

Well, there was this crazy elaborate plan to make villages out of cardboard boxes. O.o

Blue Impulse

Quote from: "serajwl"
Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"ok so i have decided that i am definately going to do Kakashi for the Naruto gathering (i've been working on remaking my ninja shoes XD), so you can put me just under Kakashi, Blue Impulse ^^

Well, there was this crazy elaborate plan to make villages out of cardboard boxes. O.o
Oh shit I forgot about that... LETS DO IT !
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

NaV

Cardboard village owns, and i know how to make a wicked maze useing refrigerator boxes XD

digimel11

QuoteJust to cosplay as Ino? Wow, you're dedicated. I won't even cut my hair (not that there's very much to cut >.>).

yea, i guess i am >_> hehe

i'm growin my hair for it too..>_< but since i'm doing time jump ino, i'm just growing the front out and the back long enough to put it up in a ponytail. it would't be long enough, so i'm getting a pony tail extension. >_< aaa so much to do.

serajwl

Quote from: "digimel11"
QuoteJust to cosplay as Ino? Wow, you're dedicated. I won't even cut my hair (not that there's very much to cut >.>).

yea, i guess i am >_> hehe

i'm growin my hair for it too..>_< but since i'm doing time jump ino, i'm just growing the front out and the back long enough to put it up in a ponytail. it would't be long enough, so i'm getting a pony tail extension. >_< aaa so much to do.

That's why I never cut my hair. There's always more long-haired characters that i'd rather play than short haired ones. Same reason for keeping my hair blonde too

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "serajwl"

that sounds awesome and a lot of fun.it'd probably make for some great pics too XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

digimel11

QuoteThat's why I never cut my hair. There's always more long-haired characters that i'd rather play than short haired ones. Same reason for keeping my hair blonde too

i like to keep my hair short cuz..well i like short hair and it's easier to dye it a bajillion different colors when it's shorter (my hair is now blue, and will be blonde and then maybe red soon) but i also like to crossplay male characters, cuz i'm usually pretty annoyed by most female characters lately. but now it's not such a big deal cuz i'm in love with wigs ^__^

serajwl

QuoteThat's why I never cut my hair. There's always more long-haired characters that i'd rather play than short haired ones. Same reason for keeping my hair blonde too

i like to keep my hair short cuz..well i like short hair and it's easier to dye it a bajillion different colors when it's shorter (my hair is now blue, and will be blonde and then maybe red soon) but i also like to crossplay male characters, cuz i'm usually pretty annoyed by most female characters lately. but now it's not such a big deal cuz i'm in love with wigs ^__^

hehe seriously. I just need to learn how to use wigs better. I'm crosplaying this year too.

digimel11

Quotehehe seriously. I just need to learn how to use wigs better. I'm crosplaying this year too.

i've learned about how magical wigs are this passed year since Fanime, and i think i'm bringing three for my costumes and 4 for other people >_< that's a lot of wigs! but i've been having soo much fun styling them.
but for Ino, it's all natural. wigs look terrible with her hair style because wigs don't like to be pulled up into high ponytails.

serajwl

i've learned about how magical wigs are this passed year since Fanime, and i think i'm bringing three for my costumes and 4 for other people >_< that's a lot of wigs! but i've been having soo much fun styling them.
but for Ino, it's all natural. wigs look terrible with her hair style because wigs don't like to be pulled up into high ponytails.

seriously. i'd never use a wig for Ino's hair. That would just be gross looking. That's why I used my natural hair last year.