Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

Zekke

:( Anyone know where i could get a Kakashi-like vest in *Larger* sizes :lol: ? im a big guy andmost cosplay vests i've looked at come in M - L sizes and they're small... :cry:

dosukinuta4

w00t! 700 posts!
We just passed a major milestone.

And i dont know where to get big cosplay jackets, other than to make one yourself. XP
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

PacificPikachu

I'm hoping to cosplay Akamaru this year, so you can expect to see me at the gathering. :D I'm currently working on perfecting the bark. It would be nice to have a Kiba to wander around with, if I can't get one of my friends to do it.

NaV

And thats why you have me, w00t finaly someone to hang out with, plus i improved my kiba costume even more, so be akamaru and well destroy everyone!!! ^^

dosukinuta4

Yea! Brandon finally got an Akamaru to follow him around!

PacificPikachu

Oh, gladly! You'll have to find me first, but I'll be happy to have a Kiba to "complete" my costume, so to speak. XD Can't have Akamaru without Kiba. My costume'll probably be nice 'n' fuzzy, too.

ARF, ARF!

NaV

Well then we will have to find a meeting place, this will be fun!

hellangel

Quote from: "Zekke":( Anyone know where i could get a Kakashi-like vest in *Larger* sizes :lol: ? im a big guy andmost cosplay vests i've looked at come in M - L sizes and they're small... :cry:

yeah, if you want to pay $171 for one from Japan
http://www.cosmates.jp/shop/product_info/43_44_62/1765.html

Quote from: "NaV"Well then we will have to find a meeting place, this will be fun!

shall we meet at the fountain this year? and actually BE there...we never did figure out how we lost a whole bunch of people last year, huh?
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Zekke

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "Zekke":( Anyone know where i could get a Kakashi-like vest in *Larger* sizes :lol: ? im a big guy andmost cosplay vests i've looked at come in M - L sizes and they're small... :cry:

yeah, if you want to pay $171 for one from Japan
http://www.cosmates.jp/shop/product_info/43_44_62/1765.html

Quote from: "NaV"Well then we will have to find a meeting place, this will be fun!

shall we meet at the fountain this year? and actually BE there...we never did figure out how we lost a whole bunch of people last year, huh?

thats cool, but it says in the US sizes the lagest size is a Large... i need bigger... :x  damn my festivly plump-ness!

Zekke

dosukinuta4

serajwl

Zekke

:D yay the chunin exam episodes start tonight! yay  :)

Ruby

All I can tell ya Zekke is to go onto ebay or something and find someone who does commissions for cosplay outfits and pay them to make it for you ^_~
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

hellangel

i'd take the commission, but i've got like 7 commissions ^^" good luck in finding help though!
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

NaV

Yea Dosu sounds like hes from Texas lol.. and lee dosnt sound like lee at all. It made me sad :(

digimel11

i am so glad that i don't have cable right now. i would die if i had to hear Lee dubbed. >__<
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

NaV

Riyuki

I guess I can wear Pajama Naruto around if no one objects ^^ At least for whenever the gathering is...

KindaRandomKris

I've been avoiding watching the episode after the introduction of the Sand-genin (TiVo is a curse and a blessing all at once) but I'm sure my brother will want to watch it soon.

I'm not too terribly disappointed in the Sand-genin's voices, but the randomly added sound effects (like the robotic Sakura-head-turning-in-anger) sort of threw me off.
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.