Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

Blue Impulse

I'm definetly considering calling a "Characters that have no appeared in the dub yet" picture shoot, followed by "Characters who die that the Dubber's dont know about yet" shoot :D
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

digimel11

COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

Alucard_not_pip?

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"I'm definetly considering calling a "Characters that have no appeared in the dub yet" picture shoot, followed by "Characters who die that the Dubber's dont know about yet" shoot :D
GENIUS!!! you are a mad genius :)
Ze stupid gurl didn't even pay us.

KindaRandomKris

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"I'm definetly considering calling a "Characters that have no appeared in the dub yet" picture shoot, followed by "Characters who die that the Dubber's dont know about yet" shoot :D

That's sorta mean =\
We really shouldn't discriminate against the people who don't have access to fansubs and scanlations, or don't understand or read Japanese. Sure, it's fun to group them differently - since we are further along in the series than they are - but spoiling such an interesting story would be sorta cruel.

But hey, if you do it, I can't real do anything against it.
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

Blue Impulse

dosukinuta4

Ya, we can say that chouji and neji and kiba all die. XP
They almost do anyway....
And dosu dies, and hayate dies, and ..... other people die.
That would be fun, hehe.
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

Blue Impulse

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"Ya, we can say that chouji and neji and kiba all die. XP
They almost do anyway....
And dosu dies, and hayate dies, and ..... other people die.
That would be fun, hehe.

Of course it would be fun! My Kisame costume is sorta underway... I can't wait to paint my entire body blue and my nails too :D

sharingannosasuke

Quote from: "Drunken_Master"Sex free is the way to be! The only true contraceptive is abstinence! *GLINT*

so true.. sorry i had to say this
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

sharingannosasuke

they should be on somewhat around ep 30-35 ish i think so we have to decide on characters that are after ep 43 ish.. i will be going as sasuke
( i was called the shiney sasuke last year).
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

digimel11

someone started a cosplay gathering thread on cosplay.com   http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=77134

let's go set them straight! just kidding.

actually i was thinking it's about time we set a gathering time, before other gatherings take up all the good slots. i think sunday was a good day like it was last year >_> but that's my opinion..^___^

Mandy Mitchell

Actually, I had no idea that there was a Naruto cosplay gathering being planned until audioventchick informed me.  I was thinking that Saturday might work well.  I'm also okay with the Naruto gathering taking place on Sunday just as long as if it doesn't conflict with the Masquerade.  So if the gathering were to be held on Sunday, I'm fine as long as if it's not held so late in the day.  I'm bringing my Temari costume!

digimel11

it's no prob ^__^ i know some people check only this site and some check cosplay.com so it's good to have it on both.

last year sunday worked out pretty well because we had it between the rehearsal for the Masq. and when it actually was. What time was that? 2? it's up to everyone else soo i just hope we get it set soon so we don't have to worry about squeezing in between other gatherings.

doorbell

Naruto Cosplay Group!
Time: unknown
Meeting place: Fountain (then move again?)
Estimated members: 62 (and leave room for non-"sign ups")  
Last updated: February 22, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members:
Akamaru - PacificPikachu
Anko - Touya no Miko
Chouji – Nav's friend
Dosu - Blue Impulse, dosukinuta4
Fuun-hime - kindaRandomKris
Gaara - Maki-chans friend,
gai sensei  - Alucard_not_pip?(?)
Hagane Kotetsu - xMklx
Haku - Serajwl's Sister(?), Fighter_for_hire
Hinata - cuteMew, maki-chan(ANBU)
Ibiki – serajwl's dad(maybe?)
Ino - serajwl(?), Digimel (timejump), Alistayre's cousin
Itachi - sadistic-otaku, ThndrMge, Itachi no Jutsu, hellangel(young)
Jiraiya – Waruiko, jesse
Kakashi – Fighter_for_hire's BF, Yukari Kaiba, MeliCats Friend(?)
Kankero's puppet - friend of jess3zor
Kiba - Nav, Kiba, Jakotsu guy(sound village version)
Kimimaro - serajwl's friend
Kisame - Blue Impulse, Itachi no Jutsu's friend
Kurenai - whispymurmurs?
Naruto - scott, Lunapokema(yaoi version), cuteMew(timejump)(?), Riyuki(pajama version)
Neji - Meet_the_sess, dosukinatu4 (also?), Alistayre(young version)
Rock Lee - Rikun, Drunken_Master,
Sakon/Ukon - zst-Xkn (friend of dosukinuta4), serajwl's friend
Sakura - maki-chans friend(movie)?, digimels friend (timejump), winry_elric (long hair version)
Sasuke - hellangel's brother (chibi version), maki-chans friend(movie)?, MeliCat (ANBU version)
Shikamaru – Nav's friend
Tayuya - doorbell
Temari - Mandy Mitchell
TenTen - Alistayre's cousin
Zabuza - DemonLordZabuza

Other:
Generic Atsuki – spiritsnare(maybe?), Merchant
Generic Hidden Leaf - Zekke

Groups
The five exceptional genin?

Who else is left out?
-Ari is deciding between neji or tenten
-KindaRandomKris is may be Gaara if fuun-gime doesn't pan out
-dosukinatu4 = possible atsuki
-sara: temari or ino - depends on hair cut
-Anyone else not mentioned, leave a comment!
~people, PLEASE correct me if I put you under the wrong name/spot...don't just let me get away with it~

yeah, yeah, I finally updated it...

Mandy Mitchell

Thanks for updating the list!  There some cosplayers who post on C.com who don't post on the Fanime forums at all.  So I'll go ahead and let them know at C.com so we'll have a really huge gathering!  I'll borrow the current list on this forum and post it on C.com if no one minds.  I'm pretty sure that the cosplayers who post on C.com are very eager to participate in the gathering.  

Sunday at 2pm like last year sounds like a good time.  I'm also okay with Saturday afternoon too.  We really need to pick a time ASAP before they start filling up.

Alistayre

Just to clear up the question by my name for Neji, I am cosplaying as the young version ^_^ So basically the whole deal from the middle of his final Chuunin exam fight.

Alucard_not_pip?

Ze stupid gurl didn't even pay us.

doorbell

k, anyone else??

and to mandy mitchell:
tell the othyer people to come onto this site so we can add them and all
and so they are updated!

Alistayre

Well I have more people ^_^ My cousin Lacey is going to be Ino and my cousin Cassie (who's 8) is gonna be Tenten. They're gonna be the normal versions, not the time jump versions.

Blue Impulse

Bow before your loving leader... Okay, you can stand, anyway... Ya we had this problem last year, some people from Cosplay.com started there own shit which went with ours and we had a bunch more people show up... I really wish people would learn to CHECK THIS FORUM.

edit: whoa... Ali...whatevvr your name is... You live in Santa Rosa... lol

Mandy Mitchell

QuoteBow before your loving leader... Okay, you can stand, anyway... Ya we had this problem last year, some people from Cosplay.com started there own shit which went with ours and we had a bunch more people show up... I really wish people would learn to CHECK THIS FORUM.

Some of the cosplayers on C.com don't bother coming to the Fanime boards.  I can't help it if they don't feel like coming here.  All they want to do is to be part of the Naruto cosplay gathering, and there's nothing wrong with that.  They just simply want to participate in a cosplay gathering.  That is all.  Nothing more.
Of course, they want to be informed about what's going on.  I'm doing my part by checking this forum so there's no need to get upset at me.  Some people didn't even know that there was a thread started here in the first place so it's not their fault.  
I'm not trying to take charge or take over or anything like that at all.  I didn't intend to upset anyone in the first place.
Of all things, I'm not trying to act like a leader here.  I was only trying to inform people.  
I deleted the entire list that I made at C.com and put a link to this thread.  I worked it out with doorbell so that doorbell will continually update the list on this thread as well as the C.com thread.  I have also directed the cosplayers on the C.com thread to post on this thread.  So everything is taken care of.