Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

Blue Impulse

0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

NaV

There is going to be a war at the photo shoot i just know it lol

dosukinuta4

Not a war, but maybe a beating down of all the dubbies by all of us awesome people who have watched it from the beginning XP
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

hellangel

Can we schedule our time? Afternoon would probably be better. How about 1 PM? Sunday? Other opinions?

And whoever had that banner, you're wonderful, and bring it again this year  :D
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

dosukinuta4

I think that 1 sounds pretty good, cuz last year it was at 2, and that conflicted with the AMV finals  :(
So i tink 1 sounds good.
Anyone else got any ideas?

Yukari Kaiba

maybe we should wait a little until some kind of schedule is posted, just ot make sure the gathering doesnt interfere with anything. its just a thought
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

hellangel

the thing is, by the time schedules are up, a bunch of other cosplay groups would've already taken most of the slots. schedules don't come early enough, as much as staff tries ;__; (but we still appreciates their efforts!)

so i think we should schedule the meet-up, then change it if necessary...
Upcoming events:

sharingannosasuke

I'm going to be sasuke this year because i can't change my costume before fanime con! darn... you guys might mistake me for a dubbie... sigh..
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

dosukinuta4

If u know the real names of his justus, then u wont be mistaken for a dubbie.  And if u dont already know it, i can teach u how to do Katon Goukakyuu no Justu the long way that Sasuke does in the 4th or 5th episode. I know how to do it. XD
Im such a nerd, heehee lol.

Blue Impulse

Okay, hellangel, a rep from cosplay.com, doorbell, serajwl, myself, and one other rep from this board [you can vote on it or message me] will have a confrence and set up a proper time to accomidate all who wish to attend our second gathering.

digimel11

if we just pick a time then we can always tweak it later because of con business but this way we can avoid clashing with other big gatherings like Bleach
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "digimel11"if we just pick a time then we can always tweak it later because of con business but this way we can avoid clashing with other big gatherings like Bleach

good idea. im planning on attending both the Naruto and the Bleach gatherings, and i dont think i could choose which one to go to if they were both on the same day ><
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

winry_elric

wow. there's a lot of people going to this....

Blue Impulse

Mk, Merchant wants me to inform ya'll he might be going as sasori, thats a MIGHT, not a will. Also, last year our gathering conflicted with 3 other gatherings, which we will try not to do this year.

hellangel

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"Okay, hellangel, a rep from cosplay.com, doorbell, serajwl, myself, and one other rep from this board [you can vote on it or message me] will have a confrence and set up a proper time to accomidate all who wish to attend our second gathering.

okie dokie ^___^
we've posted that we'll be gathering on Sunday at 2 PM until further notice, though
Upcoming events:

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hey is anyone going as Orochimaru? Last time there was an Orochimaru crossplayer and she was awesome. I gave her compliments and I got some candy for being so faithful ^_^ It was pretty sweet.

dosukinuta4

Im only going as Dosu this year, Scott isnt going to go as Naruto, so im not going to bother making a Neji costume, so also cross out the 5 exceptional genin. Im just going to improve my Dosu costume.

serajwl

okay! I'm alive!

Uhhh... yeah. Too lazy to make a temari costume, so if I do a naruto costume this year I'll probably either be Ino again or I might be an ANBU

an anbu would be fun :3

KindaRandomKris

Whoops. I won't be able to make it to the gathering this year, due to unforeseen circumstances.
If I see you guys around, though, I'll probably drop by for a few minutes.

*salutes*
May your photo-ing endeavors be successful!
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

Blue Impulse

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Hey is anyone going as Orochimaru? Last time there was an Orochimaru crossplayer and she was awesome. I gave her compliments and I got some candy for being so faithful ^_^ It was pretty sweet.
Yes she is, and I think she is going as a different oro this year, like the kimono one or whatever :P