Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

Yukari Kaiba

question: i know that we now have a day and time set for the gathering, but are we still meeting out by the fountain like we did last year?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

hellangel

yup. it's the only place that can hold all 200 of us o__O
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Blue Impulse

Last year was huge, but this year... I CONQUER 10 KINDS OF ASS :D
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

serajwl

I'm sure the space outside by the fountain will do.

BSaphire

Just wanted to let you know that your gathering info is listed. If there are any changes please let me know. Thanks.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"
Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Hey is anyone going as Orochimaru? Last time there was an Orochimaru crossplayer and she was awesome. I gave her compliments and I got some candy for being so faithful ^_^ It was pretty sweet.
Yes she is, and I think she is going as a different oro this year, like the kimono one or whatever :P
Orochimaru is STILL Orochimaru. As long as she's still SOME kind of Orochimaru, then I will pledge myself to serve her for part of the con ^_^

If you see her tell her "The tall red haired guy sends his thanks for the candy and wishes to serve you once more Orochimaru-sama" ^^  She was like....one of the top 3 coolest cosplayers in the con <.<

dosukinuta4

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"Last year was huge, but this year... I CONQUER 10 KINDS OF ASS :D
Wat 10 kind of ass would this be? XP
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

Blue Impulse

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"
Quote from: "Blue Impulse"
Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Hey is anyone going as Orochimaru? Last time there was an Orochimaru crossplayer and she was awesome. I gave her compliments and I got some candy for being so faithful ^_^ It was pretty sweet.
Yes she is, and I think she is going as a different oro this year, like the kimono one or whatever :P
Orochimaru is STILL Orochimaru. As long as she's still SOME kind of Orochimaru, then I will pledge myself to serve her for part of the con ^_^

If you see her tell her "The tall red haired guy sends his thanks for the candy and wishes to serve you once more Orochimaru-sama" ^^  She was like....one of the top 3 coolest cosplayers in the con <.<
K o.o;
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

digimel11

yay~ i'm getting my hair tomorrow in the mail!!!

uh....for my time jump Ino costume....it's a ponytail extension....yea. ^___^ now i have to make the costume :p
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hehe. Sorry for going all crazy fanperson....it's just she was an awesome crossplayer, and I wanted her to know how much I appreciate her gift and stuffies ^_^;;

Ayanami Rei First Child

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You made Orochimaru-sama actually TALK to me PERSONALLY!! *_*  That was SO cool!! You have my deepest grattitude. If I see you at Fanime I'll buy you a soda or something o.o;

doorbell

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You made Orochimaru-sama actually TALK to me PERSONALLY!! *_*  That was SO cool!! You have my deepest grattitude. If I see you at Fanime I'll buy you a soda or something o.o;

name please.(your real one)

serajwl

SO! Since wehave pretty much everything taken care of... are we going to need a megaphone again? Because if we do I think we can borrow one from my sister's friend... or go buy our own.

And I'm pretty sure i'm going as an ANBU to the gathering.

Anybody got any tips for mask making?

CuteMew

I was planning to make one out of papier mache... (newspaper) and then gesso it...

or something.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "serajwl"SO! Since wehave pretty much everything taken care of... are we going to need a megaphone again? Because if we do I think we can borrow one from my sister's friend... or go buy our own.

yeah i think we should have the megaphone again for this year. seeing as how the turnout last year was huge i think the only way we could get everyone organized for pics is with the megaphone.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Zekke

Hey everybody, im back, just been busy with school and what-not, but i need some info, i know that the Naruto Gathering is by the fountain, but what time and day? sorry if this has been answered but im in a hurry and need to finish some school stuff, just getting on here as quickly as possible and asking.

KTHXBAI. :)

Touya no Miko

Man, I haven't talked here in a while. Well, be sure to expect your lovable Anko to be there.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

hellangel

Quote from: "Zekke"Hey everybody, im back, just been busy with school and what-not, but i need some info, i know that the Naruto Gathering is by the fountain, but what time and day? sorry if this has been answered but im in a hurry and need to finish some school stuff, just getting on here as quickly as possible and asking.

KTHXBAI. :)

sunday at 2 pm at the fountains

gathering list found here: http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4208&start=0
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Alucard_not_pip?

Who needs a megaphone when The beautiful sexy Gai will alure everyone into coming Huuah!-pose-
Ze stupid gurl didn't even pay us.

winry_elric

lol well if there ARE gonna be like 200 people, a megaphone wouldnt be bad....or someone with a really loud voice xD