Magic : TG recap and plans for the future!

Started by Soygirl, May 30, 2005, 04:57:28 PM

serajwl

Yes it is at Eudemonia :D I go there every friday.

It would be cool to see ya there!

And I pretty much feel the same way you do about the vintage stuff. Expecially since I'm not really down for paying big bucks for one card. That and I just recently started playing magic again.

I just really loved Ice Age. I used to buy a booster pack every time I went and bought some new cards back in middle school. Back then, Ice Age was still $7 a pack. Crazy stuff.

So maybe we could hold a draft for just time spiral? or the newer set at the time?

lying is an art form

Like two or three of my friends and I repack our Time Spiral stuff and redraft everything like twice a week for fun. I'll see if I can get people to goto Eudemonia on Friday, but we're going tomorrow to just pick up singles and stuff. There's a T2 Constructed tournament @ Great Mall in Milpitas this (and every) Saturday. The tournaments are either free or you pay to get in (depends on whether or not they're doing a "Next Set Promo" tourney yet). There's prizes and such (Store credit, 1st place gets a Planar Chaos booster box preorder if they're doing the promo). It also depends on whether or not people attend. Hopefully people come this Saturday. I'm just going tomorrow to pick up some extra stuff to finish up a Martyr-Tron deck since I'm tired of my current W/U/B control deck.
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Asa_Gohan

I would so be on this >< except that I stopped because 12 of my decks were stolen one day....T_T

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Zekke

Wow, just looked at the front page, wow that was a long time ago  :lol:

Well hopefully this year I'll find the room and play.