Fanime 2006 Costume List

Started by Ska_Kitti, May 30, 2005, 11:25:22 PM

yOna

planning ahead? awesome deal at joannes this weekend only!

click for the coupons:

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0275_d5eso3cr/coupons_only.html?r=0527889992
Christine L.
FanimeCon Registration Staff

Ska_Kitti

Wai, LOVE JOANNS. I might get a job there. Hehe.

It's also been contemplated that I'll be making Dark and Krad from DNAngel for next year. We shall see... *emote montgomery burns "excellent" pose here*

Tikiru, you should try a chocobo knight. XD I was going to do that at one point. Be like the cowboys who ride fake horses and have the fake legs hanging off and their feet are the horses hind legs... except have it be a chocobo.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Tikiru

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Tikiru, you should try a chocobo knight. XD I was going to do that at one point. Be like the cowboys who ride fake horses and have the fake legs hanging off and their feet are the horses hind legs... except have it be a chocobo.

Oooh... That sounds much better. I have to admit, when I looked up a picture of a chocobo, I thought I would've had to do something weird with my legs to get them like that.  :lol:  But, yeah. I'll try out what you've suggested. Thanks!  :D
Cosplays for Fanime '06:

Definite:
- G&L from "Doll" by Mitsukazu Mihara

fighter_for_hire

The costumes in my sig, are the ones i will go as ^.^x

Shinsengumi

To me, I'm thinking of cosplaying as a Jedi Knight from Star Wars   8) maybe.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Ari

I'm planning on sewing shinsengumi outfits for all seven of my friends and myself X.X (They claim they really want to dress up so I got suckered into sewing them) Anybody know where I can find their headbands? Anyways I'm dressing as:
-Shinsengumi
-Neji -Naruto
I can't wait till next year ^^ just kinda sad I didn't go to the concert.  :cry:

Kazuko

XD i just rememberd what im also gonna be

Sadako from Ringu (look out >D)

Kana from any of her Cd's (posibally the spade one)

Baiken from Guilty gear

two characters from tenchu..i forgot their names ._.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "Ari"I'm planning on sewing shinsengumi outfits for all seven of my friends and myself X.X (They claim they really want to dress up so I got suckered into sewing them) Anybody know where I can find their headbands? Anyways I'm dressing as:
-Shinsengumi
-Neji -Naruto
I can't wait till next year ^^ just kinda sad I didn't go to the concert.  :cry:

I'm going to be a Shinsengumi again next year too, my friend he got is shinsengumi headbands in Japan, somebody else mind mine, all you need white cloth with black cloth in the middle of the headband that's how they did to mine headband.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

yOna

It took a lot of thinking for mine... but I finally picked a costume. I decided to do Rith from Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata. (Picture link below)

http://www.albatarteam.net/angelicvision/galerie_kim/MC_CrimsonStigmata/MC_CrimsonStigmata02.jpg

I am curious, would anyone else make a costume from the artworks of Kim Hyung Tae? His works include Magna Carta, Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata, and War of Genesis. If you are still debating on what costumes to make, or just looking for some challenging, very detailed costumes, then I recommend one of his creations.  :D . To see more of his work, link is below:

http://www.albatarteam.net/angelicvision/accueil.htm

Then click on Hyung Tae Kim, under the Artworks section.  :)

It would be cool if more people made costumes from any one of these, then maybe we could form a gathering for Fanime 06.
Christine L.

snuffle_upa_kiss

I'm going to cosplay as Mio from Fatal Frame II. One of my friends is going with me as Mayu. And I get to strangle her! :D Woosh!!
What'd the blind and deaf kid get for Christmas?
♥ Mio

hooded-unknown

Fanime `06 I have plans to make costumes for these but I'm not sure which one's I'll be going as:

Riza Hawkeye - Full Metal Alchemist +*
Winry Rockbell - Full Metal Alchemist  +*
Jecht - Final Fantasy X
Yuffie - FF7: Advent Children *
Kairi - KH2 *
Some other girl from KH2 *

+* - I'm deciding whether I should go as Hawkeye or Winry.
* - Since I have a pretty big list, I'm still deciding whether to go as them or not.

The list might get bigger o_O;;
I'm only sure I'll be crossplaying Jecht. Oh yes xD

BunofGovt

I just finished Tactics and decided I am going to go as Sugino and also Kantaro.  I'll keep Hiei but not sure if I'll keep the blue DT outfit.  Also Midori from Midori Days.  And someone from One Piece.  I also need major work on my Shien (Saiyuki) outfit, it sucked.  Not all of these may appear at Fanime, though, now that I look at my list.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

SweetNiar

well if everything works out ill be going as Lina Inverse (Slayers NEXT version) aaand if i feel up to it and there isnt much stair climbing that day, i might wear my Lacus Clyne(Gundam SEED) costume

yOna

It's so hard to decide what to do. I made an earlier post about wanting to do a Magna Carta one, and now I don't know if I have the money to spend on it. I'm sad...and I'm not gonna do any short cuts for it, that'd be just plain wrong.

I was considering Gundam Seed myself, I just got into the series.  :D . It looks like in my budget range...we'll see!

Good luck with your costumes everyone. Can't wait to see em for 06!
Christine L.

Jyunishinsho

Planned for next year:

Anji from Guilty Gear (again)
Principal Kuno from Ranma 1/2
Venom from Guilty Gear
Clark from KOF
Alba Meira from KOF
Ed from Megatokyo
K'9999 from KOF
Robo-Z from Bust a Groove
The Fear from Metal Gear Solid
The End from Metal Gear Solid
The Sorrow from Metal Gear Solid
The Fury from Metal Gear Solid

These are only in thought right now, I don't really know what to start with.

BunofGovt

Dang, there was another thread about a possible live chess game (using people for the pieces) at Fanime 2006.  If that comes through, I'm going to be a pawn as Shin from Pretear.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

DayDreamerNessa

i already know a few that im doing next year but im not gonna tell what they are like this year cause i found it to be more fun to surprise people with the things im choosing next year ^_^
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

toXicSadism

A few friends of mine and I are planning a Hellsing cosplay. The MANGA version.

So I'll be heading out as Integra.

Croquet

I'm not 100% sure if I will cosplay, as I didn't last year despite my plans too. Lack of time and money....%^( But, if I can this year, it will most likely be Rosette from Chrno Crusade. Cause she's that cool.
Let's play
some Croquet!

Jakotsu guy

I will be doing the following:

Jakotsu from Inuyasha
Oto no Kiba from Naruto
Monkey D Luffy from One Piece

And maybe Hell King Bass from Violinist of Hameln. That one is still up in the air.