Fanime 2006 Costume List

Started by Ska_Kitti, May 30, 2005, 11:25:22 PM

Loco:Neko

i'm planning a group cosplay with my friends.  We're going as the Ranma 1/2 girl cast, but I'm also thinking about doing Yuffie from Advent Children.   :D  I can't wait!!!!!

Ska_Kitti

Updated list on my siggy. I plan to go in groups with my friends. I hope others can join us as the smallest group we'd have on our own is three.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

BP!

This would be my first cosplay, but my 2nd Fanime, and I can only think of 2 characters:

Roy Mustang (FMA)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

Another problem, I have no sewing skills, I feel like I have to resort to buying a costume... ](*,)
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

animeangelfish

Quote from: "BP!"This would be my first cosplay, but my 2nd Fanime, and I can only think of 2 characters:

Roy Mustang (FMA)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

Another problem, I have no sewing skills, I feel like I have to resort to buying a costume... ](*,)

Why not go down to your local fabric store and ask for a list of people to sew it for you? If you can find a decent seamstriss it won't cost you that much, were as buying costumes on line they aren't fitted exactly to you..

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

hellangel

Quote from: "BP!"This would be my first cosplay, but my 2nd Fanime, and I can only think of 2 characters:

Roy Mustang (FMA)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

You can post a request on the "Classifieds" thread.
http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3537
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

platinum edge

I'm probably going to go as a Ranma.  If I can somehow make the costume, I would definitely go as Calintz from Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata.  I'm going to see if I can go all out on the Calintz one...
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

Chibblz

W00t! *dancydancy* I already posted once about my High Wiz cosplay, but I'm making a Bleach cosplay for Halloween/Fanime, too! 2nd Division Captain Soi Fong!! *will have to cut her hair* Whee!

CC

Update!

I might still complete my Chrno but it's looking less likely, now that I'm pretty sure that some friends and I are going to be going as Sakura, Chii, and Yuuko from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. I'll be Chii.

I also hope to make a Completely-Released-Curse-Seal Sasuke from Naruto, but I'm not too sure, as one of my friends also wants to go as a curse-seal Sasuke, and two Sasukes in one group is one too many. Plus, the wings might be a hassle.

I was considering going as Lina Inverse, but that might take too much time from the Chii costume.

If I have extra white from the Chii, i might start on a Cure White outfit, though.

Man, I still have too many ideas, and they multiply every time a new volume or episode of something comes out! This is terrible! No wonder I never finish any of them ](*,) !
Cosplay Ideas:

Too many to name!!!!!

The High Summoner Yuna

I'm going as Yuna Songstress(FFX-2) and my friend will be Lenne(FFX-2), and I'll also be Chi....

Charming_Dorian

all i know that ill be doing now is cammy from street fighter.
watch out folks, im gonna be blonde! X_X

AngelKawaii

I'm deffenetly going as Subaru from .hack//sign on one of the days, but I can't make up my mind about the rest.  Can anyone give me any good ideas on costumes that won't take tooo much time to do, and still look cool? ( PS: Since I'm not cosplaying on the last day that leaves me w/ three days.... WOAH!!! T_T this is hard, and there I thought the making of the costume part was hard. ](*,) )

Croquet

Ha! This year I'm gonna do two cosplays:

Rosette from Chrno Crusade

Mitsuki OR Anne from He is my Master (they wear the same outfit anyways!)
Let's play
some Croquet!

Sunara Ishi

My plans so far are gonna be limited to two. One from VPM thats a dual cosplay with a friend and another I'm keeping secret in case I decide not to. Plus its funner when its secret. If you beg, I might give a hint but it won't help you. XD

I was gonna keep the VPM one secret too... T.T ~Miyu.~ <3

I might have a few others if I have time enough to make them.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

toXicSadism

Oh, the joys of seeing a new outfit and putting everything on hold to make it.

I have a small army of Soul Calibur 3 cosplayers...Ivy, Tira, Setsuka, Raphael, and possibly Amy.

I may just have to bring along my Freya (chobits) costume...and one of my friends is considering dragging along his Ed cosplay...and perhaps his Chii crossplay. ^_^ See you guys there!

Yukari Kaiba

so far, my cosplay list is:
-Kakashi (Naruto)
-Renji (Bleach)

I might also possibly do Kiba (Naruto) or FFVII AC Tifa, but i know im doing Kakashi and Renji for sure ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Evangelion Xgouki

Looks like my list is going to be:

-Roy Mustang (FMA)
-Assassin w/ shoulder armor and katars (Ragnarok Online)
-Kurogane (Tsubasa Chronicle)
-Seto Kaiba - Battle City (YuGiOh: Duel Monsters)

Barnes

Updated planned cosplay:

Duck from Duck Hunt
Diamond Dave/Ed Van Halen
A giant NES controller
A bearded dude from ZZ Top
Knight Arthur from Ghosts 'n' Goblins(If my armor gets attacked, I'd strip down to my swimsuit :shock: maybe)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Ska_Kitti

OMG I'll be looking out for you!
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Black Kawaii Kitty

:twisted: Here's my big fat and long list of cosplay:

Chrno Crusade~Chrno Truth(finished), Modern Rosette  :wink:  (gonna start soon)
Ghost in the Shell~Motoko Kusanagi
Appleseed~Deunan Knute(somewhat finished but not sure if i'll bring it yet)
GetBackers~Hevn(finished, just getting a new top), Getbacker Natsumi(finished), Ban Mido(being worn by a friend)
Saiyuki~Sanzo Gensomadan/RELOAD(finished, just gotta switch shoes XD)
Full Metal Alchemist~Winry Rockbell(finished)
Wolf's Rain~Cher(finished)
Chobits~Chi with Chinese outfit(finished)
Black Kawaii Kitty, (original) version 2(finished)
Gothic Cat Boy with handcuffs  :wink:  (for a friend ^__^please glomp him if you see him since it's gonna be his first convention, gotta break in the noob  :twisted:  lol)

and I just realized I have like 4 gatherings to go to now @_@ i hope i can pull this off X_X Anyone who would like to see my pics then i'm on Cosplay.com under KittyCatChi ^_^ ok i'll shut up now XD

Imari-chan

These are the ones I think I'm going to take for now...

Miss Spencer from Rumble Roses
Taki or Seung Mina from Soul Calibur III
A Suikoden Costume (I don't know what though yet.  :lol: )
Hitomi from Dead or Alive (Maybe another doa costume...with hitomi...)
Yoko from Resident Evil
Gunzi from Togainu no Chi
Shion from Xenosaga III (Maybe)
Snk costume (maybe, if I can figure out who I'm going to be.)
Costume from Nitro + (probably Chaos gate... (o.o);

I don't know I think I might throw in a few more for the con if I think I have time. But that's some of the costumes I'm bringing.  :P I can't wait for Fanime, it's going to be fun.