Bad Things that Happened to You (at the con)-2006 ed. :D

Started by Jyunishinsho, May 31, 2005, 06:52:00 PM

AMKestrel

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"Two things kinda sucked:
2) Wanted to go to Rick myers panel on Sunday night, but it got moved around or something, so I wasn't able to see it. LOSE!
Other than that, I had a great time!

I know it's not as good as being there, but you can at least read about the material Ric Meyers covered from my notes: http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?t=5051#118871  ^_^;

MzreYuen

i forgot part of my tifa costume at the hotel i stayed at. fanime rocked though. this was my third time. it seriously gets better each year.

thebrain2u

Worst thing to happen to me at Fanime... I forgot my digital camera at home!!! I missed out on taking so many pictures!!! NO!!!!
Oh yeah, also, I stayed at the Marriot, got up, walked all the way over to the Starbucks at the Hilton, and they were closed, so I had to walk back to the Marriot to sleep. Not that bad, but was kinda depressing. I need my caffeine in the morning, my little stature can't stand so much lack of sleep. And my legs are short, and it took a while to walk across the con. :wink:

rubymoonIII

for two days i puked my friend yuffie od'd me on caffine attempting to keep me awake and people kept thinking i was like 16 or something so creepy guys kept hitting on me fortunetly this year i had onicoursemusha with me to ward them away :o o yea and i got into a fight with my friend
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

MiniKirk

the worst things to happen to me this year? well actually i think the con was kinda cursed for me, prior to the con, i had lost my job, so i couldnt spend as much as i would have liked. saved some money tho, cos i was supposed to go out with a sorta-girlfriend, untill she decided to dump me by making out with her ex boyfriend in front of me(yeah great times there)managed to wear a hole in the back of my ankle with my beatle boots, which went better with the kirk costume than my chucks, almost didnt get in cos a friend who had taken care of reg for me, had forgotten to change specific details, such as THE BLOODY NAME! but the admission folks were awesome, and gave me a badge, oh! and i got harrassed, and threatened 'cos i was dressed as captain kirk. some jerk had slipped me a note, which upon reading it said "go eat a d**k kirk-God" and yeah other than that, there was fun. being 21 has its perks^_^
Help! The alien monkies from outer space are kidnapping me. Please send help, preferably someone armed with cheese, they hate cheese

Moogleborg

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"the worse was --> -stalkers, one guy in particular really creeped the hell out of me, especially since he'd come up to me when my bf was away from me and try to talk to me. There is a serious need of a panel that informs people how to be at conventions ie: be curtious of everyone, don't stalk people, and take showers etc....

I'm planning on making a little panel like that eventually Nessa...although I wasn't the stalker, was I!? Just need to check...I don't like stalkers either...
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Karisma Black

Quote from: "Moogleborg"I'm planning on making a little panel like that eventually

Hah! Let me help!!

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Karisma Black"
Quote from: "Moogleborg"I'm planning on making a little panel like that eventually

Hah! Let me help!!

Sure! :D Everyone else is free to help as well! ^^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

PixieCat

Quote from: "Moogleborg"

Hah! Let me help!!

A "How not to stalk people" panel? I'd so be down with making that come into exsistance.
<3 cosplaying obscure video game girls.
Next Cons:

Sac-Anime (?)
Yaoi Con

Moogleborg

Quote from: "PixieCat"
Quote from: "Moogleborg"

Hah! Let me help!!

A "How not to stalk people" panel? I'd so be down with making that come into exsistance.

I might also include that into the "How to behave in a con" panel as well! ^^