FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Ideas and Suggestions

Forum Badges

(1/8) > >>

Ruby:
Next year, for online registration or something..there should be another badge you can have for a [small] fee which specifies if you're from the Fanime Forums or not, and it can have your username and stuff on it. ^^ That way we can spot fellow forum members. I dunno, I think that'd be cool, other than just having random forum members making them all on their own. o.O; Though, that was nice too. *nods* I'll keep my badge Ambrosia made for next year.

Zain:
We were actually throwing around the idea of a special dedicated "fan" badge for people who show Fanime some extra love (in non-monetary ways, like forum access and other stuff)... But eventually we decided that the logistics of it would be too much trouble. Getting all the names, matching them up with registrations for badges, people who claim they should've had a forum badge and they don't... Just not worth it :(

Tony:
I like this. We're overhauling the registration site over the next month or so... maybe we can put this in...

We're also considering letting you choose from a batch of art for your badges as well.

Tsubasa:
If this happens, lets hope the markings are distinct and very noticable.  If that's the case, I'll probably skip out on making forum badges for next year.  If they aren't that easy to spot, I think there will be a return of Tsubasa brand forum badges. =P

scsa20:

--- Quote from: "Zain" ---Getting all the names, matching them up with registrations for badges, people who claim they should've had a forum badge and they don't... Just not worth it :(
--- End quote ---

Actually, what you could do is in the registertion progress, add a section that ask if your a member of the forums, and if so what's there username and ask if they would like to have a badge for it and such.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version