FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Ideas and Suggestions

Forum Badges

<< < (2/8) > >>

Jelly Soup:
While we are talking about badges, why not have a contest for badge art?

Suspicious:
Ooops.. I feel like an idiot. I posted a similar idea in Things in the Universe about this because I did the same exact thing two years ago.  Oh well, less work for me.

lying is an art form:

--- Quote from: "Jelly Soup" ---While we are talking about badges, why not have a contest for badge art?
--- End quote ---

OMG! Definitely! Well, I'm not that great an artist but I do some average Photoshop stuff. Haha, well my banner was Photoshopped though I rushed it (took me like 10 min to slap on those images and stuff because I wanted a fast banner for the forums).

GokuMew2:
I don't know who made them but I know Ryu was passing out some little pieces of paper to stick on your badge that says "Fanime Forums" this year. I thought it was pretty cool but it didn't really do anything since I wasn't approached by any forum people. .^^;

But ya, this is a cool idea!
You can just have special stickers that people can stick on their badge or something if printing an entirely new badge is too troublesome.

Spiritsnare:
If we were to have special forum badges, should we have a bit of a prerequisite placed on them, to make sure random people signing up and not posting just for the forum badges won't get them? Like, for example, 50~100 posts?

But other than that, this sounds awesome. If this indeed becomes available, will it be available during and for members of group registrations?

edit: and I can and will kick ass in a badge art contest if there actually is one :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version