Looking for Pirate images in Anime

Started by nuclearbastard, June 01, 2005, 11:22:20 AM

nuclearbastard

OK, so I am working on designing an AMV, and I want to have images of pirates from various anime. I have already thought of Castle In The Sky, One Piece, Captain Herlock, Space Pirate Mito, and, if I am Sukodei-level, Cowboy Bebop. Can anyone think of others?

HanyaanFaery

In one of the earlier episodes of Gankutsuou, Albert puts on a pirate costume. it even says Pirate Albert on it.

yukie utsumi

Ryoko..the space pirate? she doesn't look like one but she is.

Also, Queen Emeraldas
Fanime 2006 Cosplays
FongLing (Resident Evil: Dead Aim)
Kaoru Kamiya (Rurouni Kenshin)
*NEW* Kasumi (DOA2U Blue Ninja version)

Ska_Kitti

I guess you could stereotype and put stuff in from One Piece, lol. If you want to be crafty, there is a Guily Gear XX movie you can find that has pics of Johnny in it I think. Other than that, good luck.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

BunofGovt

Kyo Kara Maoh episode 5 - the cruise liner is attacked by pirates who look like they're in school girl outfits (yeh, which look like sailor outfits I know).
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Emerge

May from Guilty Gear XX. she uses an anchor as a weapon, and shes tiny! tell me that aint cute...

if vid game anime doesnt count...sorry!

ced1106

If it's humor (are there pirate AMVs that aren't humor??), the pirate guy from the Spongebob Squarepants. If it's obscure humor, just the mounted bass.

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

BunofGovt

Quote from: "ced1106"If it's humor (are there pirate AMVs that aren't humor??), the pirate guy from the Spongebob Squarepants. If it's obscure humor, just the mounted bass.

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^

Word of caution here:  if it's for yourself (friends, family, etc.) that would be okay, but you may not be able to enter it at a con or on amv.org since Spongebob isn't japanese anime.  Be sure to check any rules regarding content before submitting it anywhere.  But otherwise, I would love to see Spongebob in an amv (he's the sweetest!).
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.