Did you bring enough?

Started by dealerJason, June 01, 2005, 02:21:17 PM

Mister_E

I got like 400 wingwags right now but I'm still going to save up. I might get to 600+ by Fanime.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Shinsengumi

Right now I have nothing save up but I'm hopping to have $300 by fanime.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

nicolas207

what would be a good amount to bring? I was planning to bring 140 but I see people spend lots more

Kandybar

It's really up to you.  I think I only spent ~$50 in the dealers' room last year, but I'm not a big shopper.  It really depends on what you're going to want to buy - if you're stocking up, more is better, but if not, there you are.  (Just remember to bring money for food!)

Sora

In terms of this year, I hope so. I'm a thrifty person.
"Don't give me any orders."

alisonbrock

This is my first fanime, so I do not know how much $$$ I should bring. Do you think $200 is enough? :)

Mister_E

I thought I could get up to at least 500 by Fanime but all I could get is 480.00 which is pretty damn good.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Sora

Quote from: alisonbrock on May 16, 2008, 09:27:43 PM
This is my first fanime, so I do not know how much $$$ I should bring. Do you think $200 is enough? :)

Depends on what kind of spender you are. If you're like me, it probably isn't.
"Don't give me any orders."

Hatch Guy

Its so great that Fanime dealers now do credit cards, since it was my first time last year.

nakedsnake

I am still relativley an anime n00b, and spent well over $500 on DVD's and manga. And went through it all in 2 weeks. I will need to bring more next year!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Liquid

Quote from: nakedsnake on June 25, 2009, 07:52:16 AM
I am still relativley an anime n00b, and spent well over $500 on DVD's and manga. And went through it all in 2 weeks. I will need to bring more next year!

Tip for n00b: Buying online can be cheaper.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

MaruChan

It all depends on how much you think you will buy. If you are interested in a lot of animes, I would recommend bring more than $100. Because a lot of things are priced a bit more than you think they will be.Certain things might be rare and be highly priced so, you would need more than $100 .
If cosplaying was life, I would be so many nationalities and ages.