Guests I Want For FanimeCon 2006

Started by Acid_Android, June 01, 2005, 08:51:33 PM

petit ningyou

*cough* BLOOD *cough*...

C'mon, you can forgive them, can't you?

Okay I'll shut up.

But more pratical...um...

Duel Jewel and Camino~ I loved them. As for pop bands/singers, T.M.Revolution or Nami Tamaki XD;

I swear, the first Fanime Musicfest was the best ._.; Even if we had to wait so long, it was worth it.

I'm not so sure for voice actors and stuff, because usually I miss out, unless it's someone I really like.

laminatedbunny

Quote from: "petit ningyou"

I swear, the first Fanime Musicfest was the best ._.; Even if we had to wait so long, it was worth it.

Who performed at the first Fanime Musicfest? o.o

laminatedbunny

How do the directors of guest relations go about inviting the guests/performers?

Nyxyin

Quote from: "laminatedbunny"Who performed at the first Fanime Musicfest? o.o
It depends on what you count as "MusicFest".  If you mean events that were officially called "MusicFest", then that would be 2004 with Nami Tamaki, Duel Jewel, Camino, and Blood (I believe).  The years previous to that were called "GakuFest", not "MusicFest".  I believe that the very first musical performer at Fanime was Mari Iijima at Fanime 1999 (I wasn't there), but I think it was simply called "the Mari Iijima concert" back then.

yukie utsumi

Yuu Watase? Anyone? Please? I'd like an art lesson with her. Or anyother great manga artist... :wink:

And...Tila Nguyen XD Why? Because she's a lot more fun than Candace Kita and Linda Tran combined.

And...Ayumi Hamasaki.  [-o<
Fanime 2006 Cosplays
FongLing (Resident Evil: Dead Aim)
Kaoru Kamiya (Rurouni Kenshin)
*NEW* Kasumi (DOA2U Blue Ninja version)

Akira Miyamoto

Nami Tamaki would be great to have around...

!!!

Fred Gallagher of Megatokyo!!!
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, stick dynamite down his throat and he'll go with a full belly."

Long

Quote from: "Akira Miyamoto"Nami Tamaki would be great to have around...

!!!

Fred Gallagher of Megatokyo!!!
Mr. Angst? I think everyone's had enough of him.

:x

Cryz

Nami Tamaki was funny o.O or maybe it was just me. xD I was cracking up when she was all "I am soooooooooooooooo happy!!"

mostly cuz I was impatient for Camino and DuelJewel and BLOOD to get on. >.O DuelJewel!! *dances* <3

but if you guys want to see BLOOD theres always Jrock Connection 2005 this November in the bay area, I doubt they'd be invited back to Fanime.

ph34r the Neko Taka! >D

proud recipent of Hayato's ecchi smile

Nyxyin

Quote from: "Long"Mr. Angst? I think everyone's had enough of him.
Hidoi!  I believe he's only been to Fanime once.  It was really cool to watch him do great sketches for his autograph signings in the dealers room.

Long

Quote from: "Cryz"Nami Tamaki was funny o.O or maybe it was just me. xD I was cracking up when she was all "I am soooooooooooooooo happy!!"

mostly cuz I was impatient for Camino and DuelJewel and BLOOD to get on. >.O DuelJewel!! *dances* <3

but if you guys want to see BLOOD theres always Jrock Connection 2005 this November in the bay area, I doubt they'd be invited back to Fanime.

Nami is sooo CUTE!! :heart: x3 She's so hawt, we need her back!!  :x

Long

Quote from: "Nyxyin"
Hidoi!  I believe he's only been to Fanime once.  It was really cool to watch him do great sketches for his autograph signings in the dealers room.
Nah.. We need more rockish people! :o

kenchin

Quote from: "laminatedbunny"How do the directors of guest relations go about inviting the guests/performers?

We usually contact a guest directly or try and use some kind of top secret industry contact...  

*runs away*
Kentaro Abe
FanimeCon 2006 Director of Guest Relations

Cowpunk

How about Monkey Punch or Go Nagai?
Gilles Poitras
Obsession: Anime

Kazuko

Quote from: "Cryz"
Quote from: "Kazuko":3 my brain has produced more artist

-Kana
-Kagrra
-Panic Channel
-D'espairs Ray (the show they had monday was awesome! make them a part of fanime :3)
-Larine
-Plastic Tree
-Rentener en soi
-Miyavi
-MUCC
-Nightmare
-Phantasmagoria
-Shiina Ringo

i would have to say Dir en Grey too but i heard alot of things, like one of the memebers dosent want to come to america, and that they got booed off the stage at their show in germany =o

Phantasmagoria is going to Onicon! We should get them here too!!

and Shiina Ringo would be fun 8D All the fanboys would love her. And she's got a great voice to boot.

Bringing D'espairsRay back would be great ;o; and THIS TIME we'd see them at the civic. where we can mosh properly *curses at orchestra pit in Montgomery Theater*

But uh... Kana? Are you sure? xD

edit: I heard about the booing in Germany thing! How horrible! But our friendly neighborhood Fanime-attending Jrock fans wouldn't boo them. More like scream whenever Kyo does his little vomit-thing xD
I hated the montgomery theater! i nearly lost my black and white gothic lolita head peace there ; ; and that my friend got to touch karyus leg in the san fran show

hehe fanboys xD yes!

i think kana should come but not sing, probally talk about modeling in the GL bibles and her clothing line.

xD yess Kyos vomit...that day i shall die in happyness

; ; mouu i want phantasmagoria to come cause i dont think i can make it to oni con

RyuHayabusa

I will say it one more time:

KOTOKO

that is all  \:D/
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

topnotch97

guest that i wanna see are those who's gonna make me nosebleed!  :shock:
Retired from Fanime.
Thinking of coming back. :D

Spiritsnare

You know, I think only you've had enough of him...

You try doing a webcomic and trying to live up to the pressure of many readers every day...;)

AND YES RYU WE SHOULD SOOOO INVITE KOTOKO HERE. YEY!

Maybe the Guest Relations guys can start early? ;)
epic progressive

vox

mDuo13

Asian Kung-Fu Generation would be great. Kotoko, sure. Yoshiki -- good luck.

Fred Gallagher would be nice.

But I really wanna see Yuki Kajiura, even though her live at AX wasn't so great. But, just to get her autograph...

Also, it would be totally awesome not entirely unlikely that we could get the Surf Coasters -- I saw them when they were in town a while back, and they were great. Not only good music, but really fun to watch.

Chun

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"I will say it one more time:

KOTOKO

that is all  \:D/

Even though I have posted already...

*Does the Wave

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Cryz

Quote from: "Kazuko"
Quote from: "Cryz"
Quote from: "Kazuko":3 my brain has produced more artist

-Kana
-Kagrra
-Panic Channel
-D'espairs Ray (the show they had monday was awesome! make them a part of fanime :3)
-Larine
-Plastic Tree
-Rentener en soi
-Miyavi
-MUCC
-Nightmare
-Phantasmagoria
-Shiina Ringo

i would have to say Dir en Grey too but i heard alot of things, like one of the memebers dosent want to come to america, and that they got booed off the stage at their show in germany =o

Phantasmagoria is going to Onicon! We should get them here too!!

and Shiina Ringo would be fun 8D All the fanboys would love her. And she's got a great voice to boot.

Bringing D'espairsRay back would be great ;o; and THIS TIME we'd see them at the civic. where we can mosh properly *curses at orchestra pit in Montgomery Theater*

But uh... Kana? Are you sure? xD

edit: I heard about the booing in Germany thing! How horrible! But our friendly neighborhood Fanime-attending Jrock fans wouldn't boo them. More like scream whenever Kyo does his little vomit-thing xD
I hated the montgomery theater! i nearly lost my black and white gothic lolita head peace there ; ; and that my friend got to touch karyus leg in the san fran show

hehe fanboys xD yes!

i think kana should come but not sing, probally talk about modeling in the GL bibles and her clothing line.

xD yess Kyos vomit...that day i shall die in happyness

; ; mouu i want phantasmagoria to come cause i dont think i can make it to oni con

honestly. that was bad planning on jpophouse's part. but then again Fanime was using the civic for closing ceremonies.. (couldnt y'all have switched? I mean its not like anyone needs to mosh for closing ceremonies). The montgomery was horrible I was in second row and their faces were STILL BLURRY >.O

Kana should host a panel about how she makes those cool clothes she designs and wears and stuff! I'd go.

ph34r the Neko Taka! >D

proud recipent of Hayato's ecchi smile