Guests I Want For FanimeCon 2006

Started by Acid_Android, June 01, 2005, 08:51:33 PM

Nina Star 9

Quote from: "Chikiru"Tsukiko Amano at Fanime would be so awesome. XD I just bought her 5th single and honestly, she's one of the better female vocalists I've ever heard.
i freaking love you. o.o;;

all us amano fans need to get on tony's case about it. :D:D:D (you bought ningyou? great song. :D)

Yukari Kaiba

i would love to see ZZ and Ramen and Rice again XD it would also be so awesome to get Orange Range or UVERworld ^^

as for other guests, id love to see Yu Watase (Ayashi no Ceres was my first manga, so i'd love to meet her) and the cosplay group Limit Break Cosplay (they've done stuff for AX, A-Kon, and a bunch of others).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

KimaLucifer

:D I wish Karma Shenjing or Chaos System came along XD

Karma Shenjing's really easy to work with they're really shy and stuff but they're cooperative and nice and they have really good music :3

Chaos System's unique being the J-rock band with a non-Japanese guy being half the vocalist. They're active in Japan so they are J-rock :3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Acid_Android

Quote from: "KimaLucifer":D I wish Karma Shenjing or Chaos System came along XD

Karma Shenjing's really easy to work with they're really shy and stuff but they're cooperative and nice and they have really good music :3

Chaos System's unique being the J-rock band with a non-Japanese guy being half the vocalist. They're active in Japan so they are J-rock :3

I second Karma Shenjing!! They were completely AWESOME at JRock Connection! If they could play at MusicFest, that'd be really great xD
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "KimaLucifer":D I wish Karma Shenjing or Chaos System came along XD

Speaking of which, Kima, send me their contact information asap so I can pass it along to Tony and Jason. Thanks again for helping me out with that again.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

lolitadesu

Yes!!! Karma Shenjing was absolutely great at J-Rock Connection!
I would love for them to perform at Fanime!

I would also like Chaos System to be there also! They also had a great performance along with Xenophobia!

animeangelfish

I stated it in the other forum but I think it would be fantastic if it happened...

I really think

Johnny Yong Bosch
should be invited. not only is he heavily involved in the anime world, as he's done many voices, but he's known to go to any con he's invited to! Plus, he has a band that could perform at the Musicfest called Eyeshine. They're right in California to my knowledge so it would be great..I know alot of people that would be happy to see him!

http://www.eyeshine.net that's his bands website

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

Dice

I like the idea of Karma Shenjing and Chaos System as well ^__^ Xenophobia too <3 I'd be thankful to get just one of them though >_>; if they were at Fanime I'd be in line like 5 hours before showtime xD They all were beyond awsome to me =]

lolitadesu

^
Agreed!
I would be waiting too!

I think there is a really good chance of Karma Shenjing and Chaos System performing.

Dice

Quote from: "lolitadesu"^
Agreed!
I would be waiting too!

I think there is a really good chance of Karma Shenjing and Chaos System performing.
That makes me so happy ^__^ I wish I could run into them (not literally) just walking around but the convention will be too big D: so it's not gonna be like ' B] hey sup? ' in japanese of course >_>; But yes. I'll be sitting in the same spot for hours o_o;

lolitadesu

^
I shall bring coffee for the both of us.  =3

Faust Erhard

it would be great to see Karma I wish i could have gone to J-rock con but  I didnt think it was to organized (big mistake)
As for other guest's UVERworld or The Beat Crusaders would be great additions and would be easy to get ahold of since both have deals with Tofu.I just wish Nami Tamaki would come back

hakudoushi

what is this, a get-together for all the bands that were at jcon?

sorry, i felt i had to say that. but, I SECOND ALL OF THEM COMING! *_*
no really, i have a pet ninja.

kiraya

Yeha I went to the Jrock con. and it was the best, I hope to see Karma and Chaos System again. ^-^ But I bet at fanime I wouldn't be as close to the stage T-T;

Faust Erhard

I'd also like to see Janne Da Arc play but i think this would be highly unlikely but i can hope

laminatedbunny

Quote from: "kiraya"Yeha I went to the Jrock con. and it was the best, I hope to see Karma and Chaos System again. ^-^ But I bet at fanime I wouldn't be as close to the stage T-T;

Actually, for some reason, the concert attendance at Fanime has not been very high so it's likely that you can get near the stage. :3

Ryuji

really...i thought 05 seemed pretty packed too me...and that line was long when it was straight...
Video Games: Not an Addiction, but a Lifestyle!!!
"Ex-Rover from Con"

laminatedbunny

Quote from: "Ryuji"really...i thought 05 seemed pretty packed too me...and that line was long when it was straight...

Nah. Most of the auditorium wasn't even filled.

Kazuko

^^ i havent been on this forum in a long time but i have some suggestions
Serafillia
Onmyouza (OMFG their music is fantastic and Kuroneko has a lovely voice)
Antique Cafe
ZZ (again xD <3)
Vidoll
Plastic Tree
BUCK-TICK
Gazette (bring them pleeeeaaasee ;___; <3)

and try to get Mitsukazu Mihara the manga artist to DOLL *o*

sykoeent

Onmyo-Za would be awesome!

Go! Go! 7188 would be good too!