Guests I Want For FanimeCon 2006

Started by Acid_Android, June 01, 2005, 08:51:33 PM

Kazuko

Quote from: "sykoeent"Onmyo-Za would be awesome!

Go! Go! 7188 would be good too!
YAY another Onmyouza fan :3 *hug*

Acid_Android

OMG, now I feel I can justify trying to bring over NEWS for MusicFest since I couldn't exactly think of a way to connect them to anime, but they're doing the theme song for the new One Piece movie that's coming out! xDDD I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but they put on great performances ^^;
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Blues

Blues's Official List of Awesomeness:

VA/Seiyuu:
Christopher Sabat
Christopher Sabat
Christopher Sabat
Christopher Sabat
Richard Epcar

Music:
Road of Major
The Pillows
JINDOU! (Bobobo, anyone?)
Rip Slyme
Utada Hikaru (though we would have to put down a tarp for when all the KH fans wet themselves during "Simple and Clean")

Others:
Monkey Punch (I like the idea of the Lupin III showing beforehand; we could use the US dubs and see if it makes him cry)
Nabeshin (Not "Cowboy Bebop", but "Hell Ninja Commando")
Hiroyuki Yamaga (Awesome +5 to any con when equipped)

I swear to god, though...  If Morning Musume somehow gets invited to this con, I will find everyone responsible and punch them in the neck.  REALLY REALLY HARD.

<3

"Do a flip!"

Kazuko

Quote from: "Blues"Blues's Official List of Awesomeness:

VA/Seiyuu:
Christopher Sabat
Christopher Sabat
Christopher Sabat
Christopher Sabat
Richard Epcar

Music:
Road of Major
The Pillows
JINDOU! (Bobobo, anyone?)
Rip Slyme
Utada Hikaru (though we would have to put down a tarp for when all the KH fans wet themselves during "Simple and Clean")

Others:
Monkey Punch (I like the idea of the Lupin III showing beforehand; we could use the US dubs and see if it makes him cry)
Nabeshin (Not "Cowboy Bebop", but "Hell Ninja Commando")
Hiroyuki Yamaga (Awesome +5 to any con when equipped)

I swear to god, though...  If Morning Musume somehow gets invited to this con, I will find everyone responsible and punch them in the neck.  REALLY REALLY HARD.

<3
:3 I love rip slyme and Utada (better get me a tarp too for i shall piddle with joy if she comes. especially if she sings Colors) <3

Leishu

I'd love to have Hiroshi Aro at Fanime.

*Pokes Steve Bennett*
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

pockystix

I can't really expect any big name people to come, so that knocks quite a few options out. >.< Meh, who cares...

Seiyuu:
Kobayashi Yuu
Nonaka Ai
Noto Mamiko
Satou Rina
Kanda Akemi
Minagawa Junko
Itou Shizuka
Shiraishi Ryoko
Matsuoka Yuki
Saito Chiwa
Tamura Yukari
Makino Yui
Kawasumi Ayako

Lots of Negima seiyuu. Go figure.

Musical Guests:
Shimokawa Mikuni
YUI
Hashimoto Miyuki
Kawada Mami
KOTOKO
YURIA
Round Table & Nino
UVERworld
New sn = Meirin

sykoeent

Uwe Boll... so we can try to convince him never to touch any anime properties.

Blues

Agreed.  On a similar theme, I suggest we invite the major players involved with 4Kids.

I also think we should invite a firing squad.

"Do a flip!"

Tsubasa

Quote from: "pockystix"Seiyuu:
Kobayashi Yuu
Nonaka Ai
Noto Mamiko
Satou Rina
Kanda Akemi
Minagawa Junko
Itou Shizuka
Shiraishi Ryoko
Matsuoka Yuki
Saito Chiwa
Tamura Yukari
Makino Yui
Kawasumi Ayako

Lots of Negima seiyuu. Go figure.

Musical Guests:
Shimokawa Mikuni
YUI
Hashimoto Miyuki
Kawada Mami
KOTOKO
YURIA
Round Table & Nino
UVERworld
I like your choices in guests.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Radical_edward131

my wish lit for this year would have to be...

UVERworld
BENTO
Random Ninjas
Mika Nakashima
ZZ
ThePillows
Younha
Duel Jewel
AsianKungFuGeneration

creme

Range Murata and Mihara Mitsukaz

Touya no Miko

I have a suggestion for a guest. How about the band 'Clavier'. They're a visual kei band, that's been around recently.

Check them out here.

http://www.jhouserock.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=443
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

lolitadesu

shinigami_babe

On the site there's only a few guests..

Is that all for fanime?? It'd be cool to get some cool people seriously ^^; but like fanime is coming fast, it'd be sad if that's all, I remember the days when fanime had awesome guests what happened???

Vanessa

Quote from: "Acid_Android"OMG, now I feel I can justify trying to bring over NEWS for MusicFest since I couldn't exactly think of a way to connect them to anime, but they're doing the theme song for the new One Piece movie that's coming out! xDDD I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but they put on great performances ^^;

But the members of NewS are dropping like fly's. ^^;;; Gods. I'd kill for a JENT member/band/group to come over. I'm so SICK of the visual kei. I loved that stuff back in like 95'.

GokuMew2

I'm tellin' ya, we need ELLEGARDEN at Fanime!!! They just finished up their first U.S. tour and from what my friends have told me, they definitely want to come back! They didn't even get to come to California but Takeshi promised me next time for sure. How 'bout it? I'm sure they'd be willing if it doesn't conflict with their schedule!

ELLEGARDEEEEEEEEEEN, yo!

http://www.ellegarden.jp/
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Kazuko

Acid_Android

Quote from: "Vanessa"
Quote from: "Acid_Android"OMG, now I feel I can justify trying to bring over NEWS for MusicFest since I couldn't exactly think of a way to connect them to anime, but they're doing the theme song for the new One Piece movie that's coming out! xDDD I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but they put on great performances ^^;

But the members of NewS are dropping like fly's. ^^;;; Gods. I'd kill for a JENT member/band/group to come over. I'm so SICK of the visual kei. I loved that stuff back in like 95'.

Puwahahha, yeah I made that suggestion for NEWS before that whole Kusano fiasco thing happened ><;;; When that news came out, I nearly died because I was like, 'NOOO, first Uchi, now Kusano?!"  T^T And now with them stopping activity as a group for a while... T^T I'm pretty sad about it because NEWS is really the first Johnny's group that I've gotten addicted to. I mean, yeah I like Arashi, KAT-TUN etc., but NEWS totally got to me, hahaha.

Anyway, before I get super fangirly, I totally agree with you. I'd love to see a JENT group come on over!! One day...someday...sigh...
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Nina Star 9

i want ai maeda. she is known for being an actress, though she has dabbled in singing and voice acting before. <3

Kazuko

Mitsukazu Mihara <3  :3 she is a rad manga-ka