A VERY basic question

Started by otakuya, September 30, 2002, 09:55:37 PM

What is your favorite type/genre of anime or manga?

Mech piloting and/or suffering, or general Sci-Fi
3 (11.5%)
RPG-style Adventure
2 (7.7%)
Shonen Martial Arts
0 (0%)
A Drama/Love Story
6 (23.1%)
Pure Comedy
2 (7.7%)
Samurai or Military War
1 (3.8%)
High School Social Story
1 (3.8%)
Halloween-ish Horror
2 (7.7%)
..........y'know..........Hentai
2 (7.7%)
Other, un-named, can't decide, don't know, or none
7 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: September 30, 2002, 09:55:37 PM

otakuya

Here's a very basic question about anime.

Tsubasa

I voted "drama/love story," but I'd just like to say that this was a really close call.  I guess the romantic in me just won out, eh?  :)
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Foxwolfe

Yeah I dont think I can pick one specific genre cause my fav series are pretty much from different ones.

Although for the sake of the poll I picked mech/sci fi because of my love of gundam and macross.

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR!  You can join too,

but dont do it now, wait till the last possible minute ^_^

RyuHayabusa

well, I chose undecided cause I don't have a particular genre of anime that I like. I like all the good stuff that comes out, but at the moment, my fav series so far up to this point has to be Chobits and Gatekeepers.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

junknown

i like horror type anime. blood and gore... nmmm. :d

Qoo~ -_-'

Babbit_Chan

I seem to be the only one who voted comedy so far <<; I would have voted the love story but I find comical situations more appealing. I'm a laugher. I need to laugh  :D  Ha ha. See?

ChibiSerenaChan

i put undecided, i don't know.. because i'm just into watching all kinds.. blood and guts... love and drama... fantasy and so on... whatever seems so funnie, fighting techniques.. and so on.. its just what i say i like all of them.. errr yeah.. watever seems appealing to my own knowledge.. or mind.. teehee >^.^<
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

Foxwolfe

Comedy/love is always good too, like Love Hina, I cant get enough of that stuff.

eva001

i put mecha action....

but i love com../love

those are sooooooooo funnny
Sasori

thast me

*stuffs food in mouth*

Foxwolfe

Yeah you usually cant go wrong with a mecha series, whether its the more serious type like Gundam or Macross, or say something along the lines of comedy like Dual.  At least in my opinion.

eva001

Foxwolfe-

have you seen Vandread?

its a majore com/mecha

its great!
Sasori

thast me

*stuffs food in mouth*

Foxwolfe

Actually no, Ive read a good amount about it though and am quite interested in watching it.

eva001

it is one of the funnyest animes....guys think of wemon as monsters and wemon dont like men they think of them as aliens and yeah if i tell you too much it will ruen it but you should deffinetly see it! :wink:
Sasori

thast me

*stuffs food in mouth*

ChibiSerenaChan

ahahaha women think of men as aliens?! LOL and men think their monsters.. that sounds funnie
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

eva001

it gets alot funnyer when the girls invade there ship and take 3 men with them as hostiges hibiki is the funnyest you should cheak out this site if your interested:

http://www.geocities.com/pnbvandread/

cya :roll:
Sasori

thast me

*stuffs food in mouth*

Foxwolfe

Heh Ive read reviews on it so I know of the man and women on seperate planets setting, but I just havent seemed to have the opportunity to watch any of it yet.

Foxwolfe

Bah would someone tell me how to delete my double posts already, on the edit button it says "edit/delete" but then gives no further info after clicking it.

eva001

yeah...its a great show!hee :wink:
Sasori

thast me

*stuffs food in mouth*

ChibiSerenaChan

hey it would be really funnie if people here acted like that... ahahaha
One of the Original

Foxwolfe

Heh Im sure theres plenty of people around that do.