Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings! Last Update: February 16th, 2009

Started by Spiritsnare, June 03, 2005, 10:00:56 PM

hellangel

why WOULD someone do that??? O_o
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

hellangel000

Yeah, who would do such a thing? That didn't happen to me, and I'm sorry to everybody who got it....gosh I hope I dont get it. Oh and I would really like to chat with people, and IM me anytime you want to :D .

My screen name for AIM is iluvubutusux
hehehe  yes no maybe so hehehe

Chibblz

Quote from: "hellangel"why WOULD someone do that??? O_o
i think they think that they should do that because if they give people viruses, they could rid people of the diseases of AIM that cause them to get attached even when people dont talk to them and they just sit there waiting for someone to IM them even though the person KNOWS that noone would IM them and--and---and----- *pantpant* oh, my.. *just noticed what she typed* oh well. *presses submit*

Minagi-chan

Darling Chibblz is an addict, aren't you?
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

Chibblz

Quote from: "Minagi-chan"Darling Chibblz is an addict, aren't you?
Addict... To what, dear minagi..? =o *starts hiding stuff* XD

Minagi-chan

*signs Chibblz into rehab*  Mmhmm...  Name? Minagi.  Association to patient? Lover, friend.
(warning bad Blink 182 joke...)
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

DayDreamerNessa

it seems like i always miss these things, when do you guys normally make a chat room ? or is it at random times =P?
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Chibblz

Quote from: "Minagi-chan"*signs Chibblz into rehab*  Mmhmm...  Name? Minagi.  Association to patient? Lover, friend.
(warning bad Blink 182 joke...)
*laughs* you're crazy. a little on the odd side, but who isnt..? moo? XD

Tsukai Mori

Shoot...why not. Jyun already posted up his sn. I honestly want to know Tsubasa-sama's sn though. God I can ramble on things I want to buy and Tsubasa is the god of that info. Jyuns cool though. He sings, he dances, he plays the mandelin. Hes Jyun and Jyuns cool.

My Aim Sn: xNine Lifex
Msn: [email protected]

I'm usually on both, so if you want to stay in touch and talk about anime I'm all up for it! Also if you have something bugging you that you got to let off your shoulders, I'll do my best to lsiten to your problems. Anyway, I hope my  sn helps...I think...

Chloe

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"Shoot...why not. Jyun already posted up his sn. I honestly want to know Tsubasa-sama's sn though. God I can ramble on things I want to buy and Tsubasa is the god of that info. Jyuns cool though. He sings, he dances, he plays the mandelin. Hes Jyun and Jyuns cool.

My Aim Sn: xNine Lifex
Msn: [email protected]

I'm usually on both, so if you want to stay in touch and talk about anime I'm all up for it! Also if you have something bugging you that you got to let off your shoulders, I'll do my best to lsiten to your problems. Anyway, I hope my  sn helps...I think...

Tsubasa has a screen name, but he never goes on.  The only way to communicate to him is VIA here, on Fanime boards. OwO
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Tsukai Mori

Chloe Wrote:
Tsubasa has a screen name, but he never goes on.  The only way to communicate to him is VIA here, on Fanime boards. OwO

T-thank you.
I guess Tsubasa is a real busy person, shame. I'd just die to get to know tsubasa better...Potato...Potato! Where are you Potato!
Tsubasa: Well... Potato is sold out all over the world according to animenfo.
Tsukai Mori: WHAT?!
Tsubasa: Just kidding....I got the last one..
Tsukai Mori: Whew...
Tsubasa: I'll sell it to you for $5,000,000 dollars.
Tsukai Mori:...You strike a hard bargain...

Tsubasa

I don't believe in this new fangled "internet chatting" thing. =P  Nah, seriously, I just don't have a taste for it and would much rather chat on the phone or something.

Quote from: "Chloe"Tsubasa has a screen name, but he never goes on.  The only way to communicate to him is VIA here, on Fanime boards. OwO
Pin-pon.  I'm amazed you know I have a SN.

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"T-thank you.
I guess Tsubasa is a real busy person, shame. I'd just die to get to know tsubasa better...Potato...Potato! Where are you Potato!
Busy?  Actually, kinda, but I make time for a good amount of recreation.

Actually, I don't own the stuffed potato.

AnimeNFO now gives information on merchandise?  I have other sources for that kind of info.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Chloe

Quote from: "Tsubasa"I don't believe in this new fangled "internet chatting" thing. =P  Nah, seriously, I just don't have a taste for it and would much rather chat on the phone or something.

Quote from: "Chloe"Tsubasa has a screen name, but he never goes on.  The only way to communicate to him is VIA here, on Fanime boards. OwO
Pin-pon.  I'm amazed you know I have a SN.

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"T-thank you.
Busy?  Actually, kinda, but I make time for a good amount of recreation.

AnimeNFO now gives information on merchandise?  I have other sources for that kind of info.

Heh heh.  Of course I know of your NEVER USED screen name.  How else was I able to contact you for Ryu's Oh-So-Fun Birthday party?  I was so lucky that you do your daily round of forums and visit here.  Heh heh~! >w<

Mm, hey though, I can understand that you prefer speaking personally rather than online.  You can hear the tones and laugh at their reactions and whatnot.  It's a good idea really~! =w=
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Tsukai Mori

Tsubasa doesn't own potatoes? Owe the horror!:
QuoteBusy? Actually, kinda, but I make time for a good amount of recreation.

AnimeNFO now gives information on merchandise? I have other sources for that kind of info.
Well, animenfo doesn't provide that sort of info. I just wanted to use it to liven the joke up if any at all. The ridicolous price on the plushie and the fact you can get that info on animenfo is the joke.

QuoteI don't believe in this new fangled "internet chatting" thing. =P Nah, seriously, I just don't have a taste for it and would much rather chat on the phone or something.

Honestly, I think you're missing something. Of course, talking on the phone gives you something that internet chatting CAN'T do. For example, you can understand if they're really laughing at your jokes...or just being plain mean! You aren't being mean, right? If so relinquish your dog named  POTATO! I know you keep it somewhere!...I always wanted a dog...*sniff*

Spiritsnare

THERE ARE NO EMOTICONS IN VOICE CHATTING. :O!

Unless you decide to be really dorky and go "Ell oh ell. Oh em gee doubleyouteeeffbeebeequeue."
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"Honestly, I think you're missing something. Of course, talking on the phone gives you something that internet chatting CAN'T do. For example, you can understand if they're really laughing at your jokes...or just being plain mean! You aren't being mean, right? If so relinquish your dog named  POTATO! I know you keep it somewhere!...I always wanted a dog...*sniff*
I've done the internet chatting thing.  That was years ago.  I slowly, but surely built up a distaste for it.

Ryu has been known to get me to log onto AIM for Fanime chats once in a blue moon.  Although that hasn't happened in a year+ now.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Tsukai Mori

If Tsubasa doesn't start chatting the moons going to be red when he does...SPEAK!:
I've done the internet chatting thing.  That was years ago.  I slowly, but surely built up a distaste for it.

Ryu has been known to get me to log onto AIM for Fanime chats once in a blue moon.  Although that hasn't happened in a year+ now.

Once in a blue moon? Are you serious? My god, give me a try and I'll liven up the party, honestly. If Ryus the only one that can get you on aim, I better learn his secret trick. Bribery? Black mail? You got it!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"Honestly, I think you're missing something. Of course, talking on the phone gives you something that internet chatting CAN'T do. For example, you can understand if they're really laughing at your jokes...or just being plain mean! You aren't being mean, right? If so relinquish your dog named  POTATO! I know you keep it somewhere!...I always wanted a dog...*sniff*

and I will bug you when you are on here and i'm having a fanime board chat at the same time. :p

Nessa: it usually happens on the weekends, let me know when you are online and I'll set up a chat on AIM  :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Chibblz

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"THERE ARE NO EMOTICONS IN VOICE CHATTING. :O!

Unless you decide to be really dorky and go "Ell oh ell. Oh em gee doubleyouteeeffbeebeequeue."
I think I've done that... *is teh dorky, then? thinks of it more as lame* O.o;; Yah... I say those things in my head and at school... I'm sad, no? Haha.

And I found that chat about "Emerging." Haha. It's hilarious. I put it back up on my Profile. XD

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Chibblz"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"THERE ARE NO EMOTICONS IN VOICE CHATTING. :O!

I think I've done that... *is teh dorky, then? thinks of it more as lame* O.o;; Yah... I say those things in my head and at school... I'm sad, no? Haha.

And I found that chat about "Emerging." Haha. It's hilarious. I put it back up on my Profile. XD

I say "pwned".

Speaking of pwned, I need to go play UT2K4 now.
epic progressive

vox