Akito Starwind

i want to chat..... But im on from 10 to 11:30pm
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Itachi no Jutsu"Speaking of which, we haven't had one in quite some time. Everytime I create one, we get like less than 10 people joining and it diminishes into a sex chat or dies out within minutes.

I remember the New Years' fiasco. Ended up with like four ppo in the room at the time the clock hit twelve I believe =/

Because I kick ass at making these things.

Remember, you don't want a chat every day; otherwise, they're going to suffer from chatroom burn. I think once or twice a week, preferably on a Friday/weekends, would work out perfectly.
epic progressive

vox

lying is an art form

Yeah I rarely create chats, and if I do they're like a week or two apart =P I'm gonna make one the moment my Fanime list goes over like 20 active ppo
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Tsukai Mori

That's it! Chat TOMMOROW at 9 o'clock! WHO IS WITH ME?! Anyway, earlier or later I don't mind. I'll make if no one has it by the time I'm on. Let's do it! C'mon!

lying is an art form

Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Barnes

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"That's it! Chat TOMMOROW at 9 o'clock! WHO IS WITH ME?! Anyway, earlier or later I don't mind. I'll make if no one has it by the time I'm on. Let's do it! C'mon!

All right, I'll be there. What will the gathering be called? And can I invite myself in?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Tsukai Mori

I'll call it... SayokoDance
as in this sayoko
http://xthost.info/flashyloops/sayoko/
Btw, if you can identify what anime she is from, I'd be grateful. Thank you!

lying is an art form

Sayoko Dance chat starts in about 48 minutes. Please attend!

gmontem

Please attend the Emo Master's Sayoko Dance chat or he will cut himself!
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"I'll call it... SayokoDance
as in this sayoko
http://xthost.info/flashyloops/sayoko/
Btw, if you can identify what anime she is from, I'd be grateful. Thank you!

4chan it
When in doubt ask /f/
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Chloe

Quote from: "gmontem"Please attend the Emo Master's Sayoko Dance chat or he will cut himself!

LOL. I remember those emo pictures you took of Itachi.  Those were so funny...  I wonder what other poses we can scheme next time. XD
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Akito Starwind

Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

ShikiIchijo

Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

gmontem

Quote from: "Chloe"LOL. I remember those emo pictures you took of Itachi.  Those were so funny...  I wonder what other poses we can scheme next time. XD
I told this to Oshu at the little gathering so I guess it's only fair that I tell you... mebbe. :P

The next Emo Itachi pose I want to capture is of him sticking Loktera's airsoft gun in his mouth. But I dunno, do you think that's emo enough for him? XD

i feel so loved!

Minagi-chan

In his mouth would be a shot for Tsukai, make up his eyes, yeah?  More emo-ish would have him crying blood, looking down diagonally left and pointing at his temple.

Itachi, you're so EMOOOOOOO!
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

gmontem

Quote from: "Minagi-chan"In his mouth would be a shot for Tsukai, make up his eyes, yeah?  More emo-ish would have him crying blood, looking down diagonally left and pointing at his temple.

Itachi, you're so EMOOOOOOO!
Ok someone be sure to bring their make up set with 'em.  XD

i feel so loved!

Akito Starwind

whens the next metting on AIM?
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

Tsukai Mori

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Asa_Gohan

Mine is Assassin00X and I request invite =3

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...