FanimeCon 2022 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24

Author Topic: Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings! Last Update: February 16th, 2009  (Read 211595 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jerry

  • More than 2718 posts
  • Posts: 5221
  • is a friend to all-be a plant or fish or tiny mole
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #280 on: August 12, 2006, 12:32:56 PM »

I'm in, its been a while... so let the good times roll

AIM: ranma23456

of course the guys would agree that the last guy's night out at Tap-X was pretty funny ... whoa a chat in REAL TIME/REAL LIFE whoda thunk it?
Logged
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang


Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kodoku

  • Around 600 posts
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 619
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #281 on: August 13, 2006, 07:43:37 PM »

Count me in, if you take kindly to strangers.

AIM: Limeto Bureku
Logged
(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII

Spiritsnare

  • More than 2718 posts
  • Posts: 4206
  • ahwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww do it
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #282 on: August 17, 2006, 06:20:24 PM »

You two have been added to the list. <3
Logged
epic progressive

vox

LadyKaren

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 1394
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #283 on: August 20, 2006, 02:46:51 PM »

Mine: Ladykarenhmoon
Logged

-zoxan-

  • Prince of Post
  • Posts: 695
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #284 on: August 21, 2006, 09:48:45 PM »

moi: disagreeablehead

And it seems that the new record in a single chat was 22, as of Augus 23, 10:53pm =P
Logged


Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Jarakie

  • Full Metal Post
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #285 on: September 04, 2006, 03:40:31 PM »

Here it is:  Insomniatic6787

I've seen a few of these gatherings before, hiding behind Karen's or Karisma's shoulder.
Logged
I may be a virgin, but not everything has been left untouched.

Ayanami Rei First Child

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Posts: 1471
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #286 on: September 19, 2006, 05:30:56 PM »

The Ayanami Rei.
Logged

gubaba

  • Steel Angel Post
  • Posts: 581
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #287 on: September 19, 2006, 05:54:28 PM »

AIM: gubaba19

..and added all you folks ;D
Logged

<3 Rock Howard XD

gmontem

  • Tokyo Post Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6191
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #288 on: September 19, 2006, 06:13:15 PM »

Quote from: "gubaba"
AIM: gubaba19

..and added all you folks ;D

*looks at OP* That must have taken you quite a while.  :o
Logged
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)


i feel so loved!

wirewolf6

  • Maria-sama ga Post
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #289 on: September 23, 2006, 12:52:06 AM »

My aim is my board name XD
Logged

Spiritsnare

  • More than 2718 posts
  • Posts: 4206
  • ahwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww do it
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #290 on: October 03, 2006, 06:57:03 PM »

Since Ryu unstickied this, I figure oh, might as well keep this floating.
Logged
epic progressive

vox

gmontem

  • Tokyo Post Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6191
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #291 on: October 03, 2006, 07:05:02 PM »

Lol yeah he appeared to have unsticked any thread with the word gathering.  So I take it there hasn't been a fanichat ever since?  Pretty pointless to plan for a spontaneous online chat weeks ahead of time and appoint someone as the online chat leader/organizer. ;)

So guys how about a fanichat next Friday? Lemme know so I can inform Ryu to update the official gathering thread.  The chatroom will be called Oakridge Mall food court.  I hope those without a car can get a virtual ride from someone.  :roll:
Logged
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)


i feel so loved!

RyuHayabusa

  • I bow thee to Mistress Saturn
  • Tokyo Post Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8263
  • I'm finally a Dark Lord Of The Sith
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #292 on: October 03, 2006, 11:20:58 PM »

Quote from: "gmontem"
Lol yeah he appeared to have unsticked any thread with the word gathering.  So I take it there hasn't been a fanichat ever since?  Pretty pointless to plan for a spontaneous online chat weeks ahead of time and appoint someone as the online chat leader/organizer. ;)

So guys how about a fanichat next Friday? Lemme know so I can inform Ryu to update the official gathering thread.  The chatroom will be called Oakridge Mall food court.  I hope those without a car can get a virtual ride from someone.  :roll:


I had to do it because of it was cluttering it up the top of the forum and it's better to have one general thread for gatherings with the final date and time as opposed too  many stickied gathering threads.

Hmm..well, I know there will be a fanichat after the maid cafe meeting on sunday though.
Logged
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

gmontem

  • Tokyo Post Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6191
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2006, 11:29:36 PM »

Ryu, re-read the OP of this thread because you fail to understand what this thread's all about. Do Better!  This thread is nothing like the other gathering threads.  You don't announce fanichats here but rather post your AIM s/n if you want to be invited into a fanichat.  Zomg you will never see anyone post a thread asking if anyone is interested in an AIM chat.
Logged
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)


i feel so loved!

BP!

  • Inu-Posta
  • Posts: 315
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2006, 11:35:15 PM »

Well, I'm on AIM almost all the time with no talking...heh.

Anyways, mine's MightyBP89.
Logged
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

XpHoBiaX

  • Guest
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #295 on: October 04, 2006, 12:05:51 AM »

xxaceofspaidezxx

I think...I hope it isn't case sensitive...O_o or written differently...

>_>
Logged

Spiritsnare

  • More than 2718 posts
  • Posts: 4206
  • ahwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww do it
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #296 on: October 04, 2006, 06:57:55 AM »

Quote from: "gmontem"
Ryu, re-read the OP of this thread because you fail to understand what this thread's all about. Do Better!  This thread is nothing like the other gathering threads.  You don't announce fanichats here but rather post your AIM s/n if you want to be invited into a fanichat.  Zomg you will never see anyone post a thread asking if anyone is interested in an AIM chat.


I agree. AIM is pretty much what brings most of the community together, anyhow.

The thread can live without a sticky, of course, but unfortunately I'll have to bump it up every few days...
Logged
epic progressive

vox

Fructose

  • Inu-Posta
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 221
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #297 on: October 04, 2006, 07:52:54 AM »

Already been to a Fanichat and all, but I figured I'd post it here for the hell of it, too.

My AIM sn is HomicidalManiacV

...It's a fandom thing, I will not kill you and sleep with your severed head wedged lovingly between my mattress and box sping. I swear.
Logged

gmontem

  • Tokyo Post Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6191
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #298 on: October 04, 2006, 09:07:48 AM »

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
The thread can live without a sticky, of course, but unfortunately I'll have to bump it up every few days...

Which is annoying for those who receive an e-mail notification to this thread.  

Quote from: "Warning, the following is not real and is a dramatization"
ZOMG a new post in this thread!

*checks thread*

Damn it's just Mattie-Wattie bumpage again.

Oh well I'm looking forward to 2+ pages of consecutive bumps.

I must say it's pretty sad to take it out on all the gathering threads just for missing out on a dinner gathering.  IIRC he has already had at least two gatherings within the past month that excluded certain individuals or groups of individuals, so what gives?  I would bet Ryu wouldn't have unstickied the threads had it happened to someone else. If this isn't an abuse of mod powers then I don't know what is.
Logged
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)


i feel so loved!

RyuHayabusa

  • I bow thee to Mistress Saturn
  • Tokyo Post Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8263
  • I'm finally a Dark Lord Of The Sith
    • View Profile
Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings!
« Reply #299 on: October 04, 2006, 11:15:44 AM »

Quote from: "gmontem"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
The thread can live without a sticky, of course, but unfortunately I'll have to bump it up every few days...

Which is annoying for those who receive an e-mail notification to this thread.  

Quote from: "Warning, the following is not real and is a dramatization"
ZOMG a new post in this thread!

*checks thread*

Damn it's just Mattie-Wattie bumpage again.

Oh well I'm looking forward to 2+ pages of consecutive bumps.

I must say it's pretty sad to take it out on all the gathering threads just for missing out on a dinner gathering.  IIRC he has already had at least two gatherings within the past month that excluded certain individuals or groups of individuals, so what gives?  I would bet Ryu wouldn't have unstickied the threads had it happened to someone else. If this isn't an abuse of mod powers then I don't know what is.


Well to satisfy your p.o.v, I sticked it again.

BTW, you are jumping to conclusions here. I HAD to do this cleanup. I have talked it over with some people concerning the unsticky of gathering threads as soon as they were done, which I have done that. As for the Corn Maze gathering thread, you know, a lot of people couldn't make it to this one from san jose. As for the exclusion of members and what not, let me make this clear. Those were last of the minute decisions and it was just guys. I don't know what people's schedules are and what not, so that's why I couldn't call the other people to see if they wanted to come down. Also, Yes, I was mad that I was excluded, but since me and Jerry apologized about the miscommunication on that, I want to move on.

If you want to argue this even further, take it off the board and PM/AIM me instead.

*stickies thread once again*
Logged
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24
 

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 165 queries.