Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings! Last Update: February 16th, 2009

Started by Spiritsnare, June 03, 2005, 10:00:56 PM

Jerry

I'm in, its been a while... so let the good times roll

AIM: ranma23456

of course the guys would agree that the last guy's night out at Tap-X was pretty funny ... whoa a chat in REAL TIME/REAL LIFE whoda thunk it?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kodoku

Count me in, if you take kindly to strangers.

AIM: Limeto Bureku
(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII

Spiritsnare

You two have been added to the list. <3
epic progressive

vox

LadyKaren

-zoxan-

moi: disagreeablehead

And it seems that the new record in a single chat was 22, as of Augus 23, 10:53pm =P

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Jarakie

Here it is:  Insomniatic6787

I've seen a few of these gatherings before, hiding behind Karen's or Karisma's shoulder.
I may be a virgin, but not everything has been left untouched.

Ayanami Rei First Child

gubaba

AIM: gubaba19

..and added all you folks ;D

<3 Rock Howard XD

gmontem

Quote from: "gubaba"AIM: gubaba19

..and added all you folks ;D
*looks at OP* That must have taken you quite a while.  :o
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

wirewolf6

Spiritsnare

Since Ryu unstickied this, I figure oh, might as well keep this floating.
epic progressive

vox

gmontem

Lol yeah he appeared to have unsticked any thread with the word gathering.  So I take it there hasn't been a fanichat ever since?  Pretty pointless to plan for a spontaneous online chat weeks ahead of time and appoint someone as the online chat leader/organizer. ;)

So guys how about a fanichat next Friday? Lemme know so I can inform Ryu to update the official gathering thread.  The chatroom will be called Oakridge Mall food court.  I hope those without a car can get a virtual ride from someone.  :roll:

i feel so loved!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "gmontem"Lol yeah he appeared to have unsticked any thread with the word gathering.  So I take it there hasn't been a fanichat ever since?  Pretty pointless to plan for a spontaneous online chat weeks ahead of time and appoint someone as the online chat leader/organizer. ;)

So guys how about a fanichat next Friday? Lemme know so I can inform Ryu to update the official gathering thread.  The chatroom will be called Oakridge Mall food court.  I hope those without a car can get a virtual ride from someone.  :roll:

I had to do it because of it was cluttering it up the top of the forum and it's better to have one general thread for gatherings with the final date and time as opposed too  many stickied gathering threads.

Hmm..well, I know there will be a fanichat after the maid cafe meeting on sunday though.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

gmontem

Ryu, re-read the OP of this thread because you fail to understand what this thread's all about. Do Better!  This thread is nothing like the other gathering threads.  You don't announce fanichats here but rather post your AIM s/n if you want to be invited into a fanichat.  Zomg you will never see anyone post a thread asking if anyone is interested in an AIM chat.

i feel so loved!

BP!

Well, I'm on AIM almost all the time with no talking...heh.

Anyways, mine's MightyBP89.
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

XpHoBiaX

xxaceofspaidezxx

I think...I hope it isn't case sensitive...O_o or written differently...

>_>

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "gmontem"Ryu, re-read the OP of this thread because you fail to understand what this thread's all about. Do Better!  This thread is nothing like the other gathering threads.  You don't announce fanichats here but rather post your AIM s/n if you want to be invited into a fanichat.  Zomg you will never see anyone post a thread asking if anyone is interested in an AIM chat.

I agree. AIM is pretty much what brings most of the community together, anyhow.

The thread can live without a sticky, of course, but unfortunately I'll have to bump it up every few days...
epic progressive

vox

Fructose

Already been to a Fanichat and all, but I figured I'd post it here for the hell of it, too.

My AIM sn is HomicidalManiacV

...It's a fandom thing, I will not kill you and sleep with your severed head wedged lovingly between my mattress and box sping. I swear.

gmontem

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"The thread can live without a sticky, of course, but unfortunately I'll have to bump it up every few days...
Which is annoying for those who receive an e-mail notification to this thread.  

Quote from: "Warning, the following is not real and is a dramatization"ZOMG a new post in this thread!

*checks thread*

Damn it's just Mattie-Wattie bumpage again.
Oh well I'm looking forward to 2+ pages of consecutive bumps.

I must say it's pretty sad to take it out on all the gathering threads just for missing out on a dinner gathering.  IIRC he has already had at least two gatherings within the past month that excluded certain individuals or groups of individuals, so what gives?  I would bet Ryu wouldn't have unstickied the threads had it happened to someone else. If this isn't an abuse of mod powers then I don't know what is.

i feel so loved!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "gmontem"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"The thread can live without a sticky, of course, but unfortunately I'll have to bump it up every few days...
Which is annoying for those who receive an e-mail notification to this thread.  

Quote from: "Warning, the following is not real and is a dramatization"ZOMG a new post in this thread!

*checks thread*

Damn it's just Mattie-Wattie bumpage again.
Oh well I'm looking forward to 2+ pages of consecutive bumps.

I must say it's pretty sad to take it out on all the gathering threads just for missing out on a dinner gathering.  IIRC he has already had at least two gatherings within the past month that excluded certain individuals or groups of individuals, so what gives?  I would bet Ryu wouldn't have unstickied the threads had it happened to someone else. If this isn't an abuse of mod powers then I don't know what is.

Well to satisfy your p.o.v, I sticked it again.

BTW, you are jumping to conclusions here. I HAD to do this cleanup. I have talked it over with some people concerning the unsticky of gathering threads as soon as they were done, which I have done that. As for the Corn Maze gathering thread, you know, a lot of people couldn't make it to this one from san jose. As for the exclusion of members and what not, let me make this clear. Those were last of the minute decisions and it was just guys. I don't know what people's schedules are and what not, so that's why I couldn't call the other people to see if they wanted to come down. Also, Yes, I was mad that I was excluded, but since me and Jerry apologized about the miscommunication on that, I want to move on.

If you want to argue this even further, take it off the board and PM/AIM me instead.

*stickies thread once again*
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC