Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings! Last Update: February 16th, 2009

Started by Spiritsnare, June 03, 2005, 10:00:56 PM

Spiritsnare

Oh, they do on occasion. Just that I only update this list (and the buddy list linked to this) once in a blue moon.

I'll update the list later tonight when I'm done studying for physics and practicing IIDX.
epic progressive

vox

ChenCzen

nm, i remembered my password. chenczen is still working. still need people to chat with... so lonely...
Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

Emerge

is it just me or do these not happen as often as they used to anymore?

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Emerge"is it just me or do these not happen as often as they used to anymore?

You know I was kinda thinking the same thing the other night.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Crazy_Saiko

you aren't the only one...

But like last night was a friday night,
so most ppl were out and having fun.

Yea.. my buddy list as pretty small last night
blah fridays..
<br />Please, PM me if you\'re curious.

Leishu

Woot...

You can start putting me back on the table for these as Fanime 2008 is on the table for me. :D
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

XpHoBiaX

I have two aim screen names lol But I'd would totally love to be apart of some AIM chat gatherings. Gives me something to do. 

zoupzuop2

I seen't my name,
I seen't my aim.
as for the lack of me,
I'm sure communism is to blame.

A crappy poem by zoupzuop2. Under AIM under the same name. :3
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Lactose

Lactose = Liz

Jerry

bored at work: when am i not?  :P

Aim:   ranma23456
Gmail: ranma23456
msn:   ranma23456

not like theres a trend or anything.  ::)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Jun-Watarase

I made a chatroom a few days ago, but pretty much it was only like... Me, Richie, Pockystix, Otakuapparentice, and a couple of lurkers. I also had an error that some of the screen names aren't main ones, and those don't get invites sent to them. D:

You guys can set a time each week or something, and I'm sure they'll happen again. It might be because it's midterms around this time, or something.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Spiritsnare

I'll go through the stuff later and compile the updated list.

The question is, when do you guys want to have the chat? Weekends are an absolute no-go for me, as is Wednesdays and Thursdays.
epic progressive

vox

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Spiritsnare on October 26, 2007, 02:54:06 PM
I'll go through the stuff later and compile the updated list.

The question is, when do you guys want to have the chat? Weekends are an absolute no-go for me, as is Wednesdays and Thursdays.

It looks like most people are busy around the weekends, now. I don't think anyone does anything on Monday nights. :V

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Jerry

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on October 26, 2007, 03:02:43 PM
It looks like most people are busy around the weekends, now. I don't think anyone does anything on Monday nights. :V

Speak for yourself, I'm always being nerdy and watching 'Chuck' and 'Heroes' on Monday night.

Then I was up til about 1am chatting about conspiracy theories and how I know some of my friends have powers.  :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kazegami

PogiChoie

IM me, I'm always down for a chat.  =D

Jun-Watarase

QuoteSpeak for yourself, I'm always being nerdy and watching 'Chuck' and 'Heroes' on Monday night.

Lol. Heroes has become so retarded, now... ;__;

QuoteThen I was up til about 1am chatting about conspiracy theories and how I know some of my friends have powers.  :P

Are you sure you should reveal that to the public, Mr. Jerry?

FanimaidCafe.com

Spiritsnare

The list has been updated.

If any corrections need to be made, point them out to me. Thanks.
epic progressive

vox

Kazuko

=O im always up for a chat so duude invite me

kawaii kazuko <--AIM SN

ININ

I'm on AIM weekdays at work.  My company's instant messenging supports AIM.  I never participated in an Fanime AIM Chat before.  I must (^__^)

DshadowSakura