Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings! Last Update: February 16th, 2009

Started by Spiritsnare, June 03, 2005, 10:00:56 PM

Chibblz

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"I say "pwned".

Speaking of pwned, I need to go play UT2K4 now.
How do you pronounce it...? I've had debates against people on it... *is beginning to feel geekier by the second* XD

Logik

Quote from: "Chibblz"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"I say "pwned".

Speaking of pwned, I need to go play UT2K4 now.
How do you pronounce it...? I've had debates against people on it... *is beginning to feel geekier by the second* XD
Something like "owned" except you're adding a "p" at the beginning so it's more like "powned"
"All you can do is keep on keeping on, and try to believe that tomorrrow will be what it should be - even if it isn't what you expected." -Harry Dresden

Spiritsnare

Bingo, Logik.

My friends also use the term '1337' often, too. Even in class, when doing introductions, the teacher doesn't stop them:

Friend: "I like video games, and I hate leet-speak."
Class: "...what?!"
epic progressive

vox

Chibblz

Haha. So I was right. My friend kept saying something along the lines of "pawned," which made me go all-out rawr on him to support the way I said pwnd. XD! Ahhh! I'm so geeky!! x.o;

Oh yah. Spirit. You lost Fanime Chat Survivor. I did, too. I got yelled at for being on too long. I'm not sure who won... It was either Pixie or Umi... *sweatdrop*

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Chibblz"Haha. So I was right. My friend kept saying something along the lines of "pawned," which made me go all-out rawr on him to support the way I said pwnd. XD! Ahhh! I'm so geeky!! x.o;

Oh yah. Spirit. You lost Fanime Chat Survivor. I did, too. I got yelled at for being on too long. I'm not sure who won... It was either Pixie or Umi... *sweatdrop*

There's a lot of people that use pawned instead of powned. Chloe, for instance. At least, that's the first thing that jumped to mind that was easily accessible.
epic progressive

vox

MeliCat

Minagi-chan

<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

DayDreamerNessa

too bad im hardly home on the weekends.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Shin Gouki

ZIMdudeAlchemist

ZIMdude9876

!!!ADD ME!!!

:shock:

Spiritsnare

REVIVAL!

Chats take place almost every other day now -- it's not too late to get added to the invitation list! :DDD

As for the main list on the first page -- it will get updated tomorrow once I'm...not sleepy. XD
epic progressive

vox

Tsukai Mori

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"REVIVAL!

Chats take place almost every other day now -- it's not too late to get added to the invitation list! :DDD

As for the main list on the first page -- it will get updated tomorrow once I'm...not sleepy. XD

Totally guys! You got to join! Its quite fun and we don't bite! Well...almost. Anyway, thank you Spiritsnare for bringing to us a fun-filled chat room...that died out 20 minutes after it started... only to be REBORN AGAIN!

Also, those who never talk on aim, shame on you. YES! THAT MEANS YOU TSUBASA! THAT ALSO MEANS YOU... My Pretty Misuzu....(only thing that seemed to rhyme).

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"Also, those who never talk on aim, shame on you. YES! THAT MEANS YOU TSUBASA! THAT ALSO MEANS YOU... My Pretty Misuzu....(only thing that seemed to rhyme).
Ha! =P
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"REVIVAL!

More reason for me to not log in. XP j/k

I'll log in come winter break. Maybe. If I feel like it.

It has a tendency to distract me. >.>

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"Also, those who never talk on aim, shame on you. YES! THAT MEANS YOU TSUBASA! THAT ALSO MEANS YOU... My Pretty Misuzu....(only thing that seemed to rhyme).
Ha! =P
haha. I like how that was so short yet pwned him?her? so badly. XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Spiritsnare

Ha! =P

You have a fanboy on your hands, Tsubasa. XD
epic progressive

vox

DayDreamerNessa

whenever i log on i never seem to go into the chat, so i think i've given up.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Tsukai Mori

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Ha! =P

Someone has the wrong impression >_>.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Ha! =P

Someone has the wrong impression >_>.

Joking, joking. :3

We might have another chat today, actually.
epic progressive

vox

Moogleborg

MoogleborgMPA is my SN just in case! ^^ Hopefully i'll be on AIM more often! ^^ And also feel free to IM me! ^^ Sadly, my buddy list is a bit full though...but still, feel free to IM me! ^_^ I wish there was a way to keep more peeps on the buddy list though..
Running on moé, 24/7/365.