Inuyasha 2006

Started by fighter_for_hire, June 04, 2005, 08:57:53 PM

fighter_for_hire

So who wants another round of inuyasha? Who wants to come to another gathering for 2006? Hakudoushi is plaining a skit for Dercosplay 2006, and anyone who'd like to join PM her! or say something!

Where to Meet

Cosplayers:
Hakudoushi: hakudoushi
Kouga: fighter_for_hire
Kanna: KindaRandomKris
Naraku: Youko_Kurama
Jako-chan: YummySushi
Rin: bulbagrrrl
Sango: Black_Hanyou
Yura: Ruby

yunnie2896 (Kagome or Kagura)

hakudoushi

*hops* hello, kouga-chan!

i shall be kagome and run around in a miniskirt.

considering whether i have time to do hakudoushi. because i want to. but he has like two layers. ;_;

oh, and id like to say something:

if you dont pm me that you want to be in the skit, chances are you wont be. if you write it when you post here, ill probably see it, but its not certain. when i write the script, ill only have the characters that said they wanted to be in it, unless i add an extremely main character...like inuyasha.
no really, i have a pet ninja.

KindaRandomKris

I might be Kanna next year. Depends on if I can finish my other two (or three) costumes. *dies*
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

yunnie2896

I might go as either Kagome or Kagura next year :D

hellangel

cant make the shoot cuz i'm not supposed to go to fanime next year. but, to any potential kikyo cosplayers out there, i'm retiring my outfit, so i'm willing to sell it (hakama, kimono top, red string). just PM me or whatever ^____^
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: "hellangel"cant make the shoot cuz i'm not supposed to go to fanime next year. but, to any potential kikyo cosplayers out there, i'm retiring my outfit, so i'm willing to sell it (hakama, kimono top, red string). just PM me or whatever ^____^

we'll miss our Kikyou!

Youko_Kurama

well I think it is time for Naraku to come back out of the shadows. *giggles* You know I will be there with my Naraku costume... that is if you guys do not have enough Inus then I just might have to change my mind and be Inu, but for now I will be Naraku and yes he will be a finished Naraku. *giggles*
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

hakudoushi

Quote from: "yunnie2896"I might go as either Kagome or Kagura next year :D
be kagura. o.o *didnt see many kaguras this year*

hakudoushi

Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"well I think it is time for Naraku to come back out of the shadows. *giggles* You know I will be there with my Naraku costume... that is if you guys do not have enough Inus then I just might have to change my mind and be Inu, but for now I will be Naraku and yes he will be a finished Naraku. *giggles*
HI! I REMEMBER YOU. YOURE THE PERSON WITH SCARILY BLONDE HAIR SO I THOUGHT YOU WERE WEARING A WIG. *cough* hi. o.o

hellangel how come you cant come to fanime? ;_;

Youko_Kurama

Quote from: "hakudoushi"
Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"well I think it is time for Naraku to come back out of the shadows. *giggles* You know I will be there with my Naraku costume... that is if you guys do not have enough Inus then I just might have to change my mind and be Inu, but for now I will be Naraku and yes he will be a finished Naraku. *giggles*
HI! I REMEMBER YOU. YOURE THE PERSON WITH SCARILY BLONDE HAIR SO I THOUGHT YOU WERE WEARING A WIG. *cough* hi. o.o

Yep yep that was me..... man I still can help but laugh that you thought that my hair was a wig.... nope nope... I kinda bleached it that way and thought it was way cool... so I have kept it that way.... that and it helps me feel like one of my family... they all have blonde hair and well mine kinda went brown with dark brown roots... well if I ever grew it back out it would end up blonde on the ends, but I like short hair better. Makes it easy to put into wigs.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"

Yep yep that was me..... man I still can help but laugh that you thought that my hair was a wig.... nope nope... I kinda bleached it that way and thought it was way cool... so I have kept it that way.... that and it helps me feel like one of my family... they all have blonde hair and well mine kinda went brown with dark brown roots... well if I ever grew it back out it would end up blonde on the ends, but I like short hair better. Makes it easy to put into wigs.

you should go as Eirie Yuki! you're hair is perfect for him! and so is mine except my hair is kinda orange now instead of pink -.-'

YummySushi

Well... I'll consider doing Jako-chan. Didn't get too much yaoi love..

Maybe I can hope that Ryu's bro will do a Bankotsu.

hakudoushi

if we get a bankotsu... ill laugh. then make him act yaoi. o.o

fighter_for_hire

Bankotsu is hot! man... *wants too go as him now* owellz i'll give all the inu's some lovin' and i'll rape miroku's !
lol.

Youko_Kurama

Quote from: "fighter_for_hire"

you should go as Eirie Yuki! you're hair is perfect for him! and so is mine except my hair is kinda orange now instead of pink -.-'

I think I will do that... just need some time to put it together.... oh are you going to the sac comic con again this weekend? I hope to see you there. It is always fun hanging out with you and you better cosplay something. There is never enough cosplayers at these cons.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

YummySushi

Quote from: "hakudoushi"if we get a bankotsu... ill laugh. then make him act yaoi. o.o

It would be a little weird, knowing that he's alot younger than me...and I'm molesting him. ^^; But we can only hope that he would.

Any Bankotsu is better than none.

fighter_for_hire

I think I will do that... just need some time to put it together.... oh are you going to the sac comic con again this weekend? I hope to see you there. It is always fun hanging out with you and you better cosplay something. There is never enough cosplayers at these cons.

yeah, i'm going to the one in July though. Cosplaying as Shuichi and maybe on Sunday as a ninja. iono mybe i'll comprimise who are you going as?

Youko_Kurama

yeah, i'm going to the one in July though. Cosplaying as Shuichi and maybe on Sunday as a ninja. iono mybe i'll comprimise who are you going as?

Well I have not made up my mind on which cosplays I will be going as for that con... But the one that I ment was the on this mounth on the 12th. We really badly need cosplayers. It looks like some good Photographers will be there.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

fighter_for_hire

Well I have not made up my mind on which cosplays I will be going as for that con... But the one that I ment was the on this mounth on the 12th. We really badly need cosplayers. It looks like some good Photographers will be there.
i'm way too broke from Fanime... graduation...and partys! and i have a party this sunday i have to go to.

hakudoushi

i'm way too broke from Fanime... graduation...and partys! and i have a party this sunday i have to go to.

ask your parents to pay? ;_;

i told me parents id pay them back...but im not going to, XDD

plus, they forgot i said that.