Inuyasha 2006

Started by fighter_for_hire, June 04, 2005, 08:57:53 PM

fighter_for_hire

1. my parents are broke too.
2. my parents have a good memory
3. thats way too much to ask from them.

Youko_Kurama

Quote from: "fighter_for_hire"1. my parents are broke too.
2. my parents have a good memory
3. thats way too much to ask from them.

Well sorry to hear that.... oh well... maybe next time... I know I will see you at the two day one.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

fighter_for_hire

yeah well i'm working my ass off this month, so, i should get around $50.00 by the end of the month.

hakudoushi

lol. well, good luck with that.

btw, youko, do you know when Bsaphire is going to put up this years gathering photos?
no really, i have a pet ninja.

Black_Hanyou

OH! I would love to take part! If you can help me figure out who I'll be for 2006 ^_^''''''''
I was Sango at Fanime this year and I don't really know who else I could pull off..... lol, I can't figure it out!! T____T

hakudoushi

you were? ...were you yelled at by random inu cosplayers on saturday? o.o *remembers a sango*

Black_Hanyou

Hmm.... But InuYasha Cosplayers, I dont think so..... I was yelled at though, I dont remember who though ^_^''''''

bulbagrrrl

I have no clue who u guys are but I'd love to be ur Rin if u need one. If not, can I still come to the gathering?? Seeing Inuyasha cosplayers, I'd love you all to death!! I'm tall for Rin (5'4") but I'll be in the skit too if needed.

fighter_for_hire

I got yelled at at Fanime ^.^ they told me to put my shoes on....Which runioned my attack against the other Kouga. *dies of laghter b/c of her stupidity*

Any way,
Black Hanyou, why dont you go as Sango again?

bulbagrrrl, you can go as Rin, there werent any Rins this yr.

Black_Hanyou

Quote from: "fighter_for_hire"I got yelled at at Fanime ^.^ they told me to put my shoes on....Which runioned my attack against the other Kouga. *dies of laghter b/c of her stupidity*

Any way,
Black Hanyou, why dont you go as Sango again?

bulbagrrrl, you can go as Rin, there werent any Rins this yr.

Well, I would but when I got home I noticed that there was a nasty tear on the elbow.... So i tryed fixing it you see and T_T.... Well, I broke it ^_^'''''''''. God, I'm such a retard!!! >_< But I could try the slayer outfit instead, I didnt see any of those there... Hmmmm...

fighter_for_hire

Do what  ever you want. ^.^

Black_Hanyou

I've decided!!! I'll be Sango again, only in the slayer outfit cause I'm to lazy to fix what i did ^_^''''''. So I'll be the Sango if you guys want ^_^

fighter_for_hire

kooleos, we have a Sango.

hakudoushi

Quote from: "bulbagrrrl"I have no clue who u guys are but I'd love to be ur Rin if u need one. If not, can I still come to the gathering?? Seeing Inuyasha cosplayers, I'd love you all to death!! I'm tall for Rin (5'4") but I'll be in the skit too if needed.
alright ill make a skit with rin in it. :P

AHAHHAAH RIN IS TALLER THAN ME. *coughs* sorry, i just find it sorta funny how one of the youngest characters in the series is going to be taller than me...

fighter_for_hire

OMG Rins taller than me by an inch.... hopefully i'll grow a couple inches by next yr.
i just realised, you live in Sac. kooleos, i live in Elk Grove, finnally a cosplayer near me!

hakudoushi

hahah...cosplaylab wrote "i see we have another inuyasha fan" to me. :P

okay, shall stop being amused for stupid reasons.  

shes taller than me by THREE inches. T_T

YummySushi

Dude... Rin will be even taller than me. -runs off to a corner and cries-

hakudoushi

oh my god...we're so short... ;_;   i need to stop eating coffee flavored things. they stunt my growth. -_-

YummySushi

Must go off and buy platformed shoes. T_T

fighter_for_hire

i already have platform shoes ^.^