Inuyasha 2006

Started by fighter_for_hire, June 04, 2005, 08:57:53 PM

fighter_for_hire

*cries* i didnt get to be in those pix! *cries waterfalls* i might not be able to go to the inuyasha meeting i wont have my wig ready T.T *cries harder*

YummySushi

Aw it's okay if you don't have the right wig. -pets- >> Weren't you going to dye your hair pink for the gravi meetup? lol

A Kouga with pink hair... that would be a hoot.

fighter_for_hire

Xd maybe i'll go as school girl Jokustu XD (cant dye my hair i have to use the spray stuff)

hakudoushi

lol. i have pink hairspray. XD

guess what. the harry pot book is out.

harry is on more pot. -_-
no really, i have a pet ninja.

fighter_for_hire

you dont like Harry Potter? I'm on pg. 368 i think..... IT's awsome they had this HArry Potter thing at our local bookstore and people dressed up! i shall become a Slytherin and steal Draco... But first i must Ressurect Haku and Zabuza from the dead!  :twisted:

YummySushi

You're only on 368? I'm somewhere in the 600s. -coughs- I was one of those people running around the store was me. I was in the B&N in Dublin. I was one of the only Voldemort, but everyone thought I was a dementor.

Ha! I shall steal Draco away before you steal him!

fighter_for_hire

My friend is gonna go as Pansy Parkinson to steal Draco from me! No you shall not! MUhahahhahhahahahah!

hakudoushi

....harry pothead fans. =_=

YummySushi

Quote from: "hakudoushi"....harry pothead fans. =_=

-pokes- Is there something wrong with being a pothead? XD

fighter_for_hire

<.< >.> yeah you have a problem? XD

hakudoushi

is anyone alive in here? (im sorry if this is considered spam...)

fighter_for_hire

.... I am. Any way.... I will not be going as Kouga... I've kinda grown from the series.... and i need money for differant cosplay costumes, so i am sorry i will still look after this thread since i did start it.

hellangel

Quote from: "YummySushi"

hehe...PoT is also for Prince of Tennis. I love screaming across the quad at my friends, "HEY, WHAT PACKAGE OF POT ARE YOU ON???" meaning, of course, "Which episode of Prince of Tennis are you on?" but it's worded so much better =D

anyway...my retired kikyo is officially retired now that I've sold it.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

fighter_for_hire

you were the perfect Kikyou.

hellangel

awww thanks! ^__~ who knows, maybe I'll remake it in the future. I kept the weapons for myself, as least >=D
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

fighter_for_hire

Well if you decide to my camera shall be ready!

hakudoushi

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "YummySushi"

hehe...PoT is also for Prince of Tennis. I love screaming across the quad at my friends, "HEY, WHAT PACKAGE OF POT ARE YOU ON???" meaning, of course, "Which episode of Prince of Tennis are you on?" but it's worded so much better =D

anyway...my retired kikyo is officially retired now that I've sold it.

YES THAT WOULD BE FUN.

awww....two cosplayers down. ;_;

kougaaaa are you sure youre not gonna cosplay?!?!? T_T

fighter_for_hire

Yeah, I'm pretty sure... If I dont sell it maybe I will wear it but it depends....

hakudoushi

hey everyone, i asked bsaphire about our photos...heres her reply:

WOW!!! I was wondering where everyone went? I went looking on the Fanime boards and it seemed like a foreign land to me. I also figured that people gave up on me. (though understandable, I hope they all haven't and can forgive me)

I have been crazy (to sum up what has been going on since June) and I am working on my website gallery. I am currently working on the InuYasha gathering 4 MP pics from Fanime, and 5MP Sunday AX. My goal is to be caught up with all pictures by Yaoi Con (except 8MP pics). Yaoi Con will be prepped and ready for picture installation. What a relief It will be to have 05 pic current. (oops that won't include all of AOD right away)

I wanted to let the Fanime gathering people know that I will honor requests for the poster prints, however, it was strongly suggested to me that I need to change how these are offered (legal issues) so here is what is happening with the awesome 8MP stuff.

I am going to go through and picking out the best shots from each of the 8MP gathering pictures and printing out photo's of them. They will be in one of three sizes 3 x 5, 5 x 7, or 8 x 10. I will have them available at the cons I attend. They can be had for a "Donation," but only by someone pictured in the photo. If they would like a poster print out of their gathering photos I will have to make arraingements for them to get it. "Donations" would help out this process a lot. (***ALL 8MP and the 4MP are available for photos and all 8MP pics are available for posters***)

I will have the 8mp pics up on the website, but they will be only in thumbnail form and with BSP logo on them. Larger image viewing will be available (details forth coming,) but look for those after Yaoi Con. I may be able to get some of them up prior, but I have had way to much happen in the last couple months to really promise them sooner.

I am REALLY, really, really sorry that I haven't gotten everything done. Though I will rectify it, I am working on ways to prevent it from ever being this bad again. All photos will be posted on my website from now on. Only selected photos will appear in my Cosplay Gallery. If anyone wants to post them anywhere else, that is fine with me, just cite me.

Thank you and please let others know that this is a very weighty issue with me and I really am sorry and working on the problems.

Next year at Fanime I will post the 5MP pics during con I think. That way I can work on the 8MP later, then again if I have my way... I might even be able to offer photos during con or at least be able to view the proofs at con during the evening!!! That is what I would really like to do. It would offer less delays, better viewing (not just on the camera) and being able to offer pics ready for purchase. There are a couple of things I would like to have in place by Fanime 06.

More on that later though... Right now my focus concerning my business is getting the photos up!!! That's it. Once that is done I will print out photos and take them with me to Yaoi con (which is the next con I will be attending) and go from there.

Thank you for your patients. Till next time...

Anime Wishes & Cosplay Dreams

BSaphire
Cosplayer Photographer
www.bluesaphireproductions.com

(1 of 5) Founding Member of ACDC ~
Anime Corrupted Deviant Cosplayers

"Don't forget to FLEX before and during Con!!! ^^)"

Ruby

:D I'm leaning a lot towards going as Yura The Hair Demon for 2k6. But yeah. That's only if I have enough money for a costume and such since I can't...sew. >.>;
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;