Inuyasha 2006

Started by fighter_for_hire, June 04, 2005, 08:57:53 PM

hellangel

OMG REALLY??????? *sqeee*
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

YummySushi

Wow. It's like been forever since I've checked the forums...But... Pictures?? Where??

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

BSaphire

Hey there IY Cospeeps!!! :D

I have the 4mp pics from 05 up. I will have all the 8mp up by Sunday (pending no webhost problems) and I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you for letting me shoot the gathering. Sorry for the immense delay in posting. I have retired from Cheer Coaching and I am devoting all my time to my business. You patients *giggles and poking LOL was greatly appreciated.  

For those of you that attended the gathering this year I have been printing out Pics from a 5 x 7 to an 8 x 10 off the 8 mp pics. Find me and pic up or let me know which one (s) you want and I will have them for you at Fanime 06. There is no charge, but you must be in the pic (s) that you get. If you go to my website email me with the picture row # and letter of the pic (s). It wouldn't hurt to include the picture # too.

Now... on to new business *LOL
hakudoushi what do you mean you've given up anime and aren't going to attend the IY gathering in 06??? *GASP I know you'll change your mind... I thought I'd throw out some anime I have been recently watching... Burst Angel, Pretear, and Gungrave? Maybe there is something there that might interest you.

any way... Hope all you InuYasha Cospeeps have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year...

my website is http://www.bluesaphireproductions.com there is a link at the bottom of the front page for Fanime.

till next time....
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

senritsu

is this thing still happening?

or is human inu yasha and yaoi yaoi fun time miroku (ok grope anything with a humanoid form miroku) just going to waste?

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

YummySushi

Don't really know... I'm still kinda iffy if I'm actually going to even bring my IY cosplay.

hakudoushi

I'm not going to, at least. my fandom died. >>
no really, i have a pet ninja.

Ryu-Ness

senritsu

that doesnt seem too good...
i'mma follow sango around tee hee
on the off chance i finish my boyo's human inuyasha costume

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Youko_Kurama

.... Are you guys having a gathering? Well I have a friend that is taking Tsubaki again and well my little sis is cosplaying Inu..... And I was also thinking about taking Naraku just for the hell of it.

So please tell me that you are haveing a gathering.... at least one so that my little sis can join. It will be her first gathering.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

Spiritsnare

My friend's requesting two things.

• If there's a gathering
  • If so, when and where?
BTW, she's cosplaying Shippo.
epic progressive

vox

swordman85

I don't know if there's still a gathering but I really hope so cause I should be going as Inuyasha himself

senritsu

does friday sound good?

i dont think i'm doing anything friday

but my bastard.... er um lovely boyfriend isnt sure he can go as human inu yasha... or at all for that matter

so if i go as miroku, i'm going as withdrawal symptom miroku
complete with groping hand (and nothing to grope) and dark rings under eyes

otherwise its grope anything miroku if he does show

swordman85

Eh I'm probably going to be looking for Wolf's Rain characters on Friday.  So probably not the best idea for me anyway

BSaphire

Youko_Kurama is currently bleeding so I am posting for her (and my youngest daughter).. anyway... how about Friday at 1PM or Monday morning 10:30 am or 11?

There will be three character from our group... Naraku, InuYasha and Tsubaki
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

senritsu

i like the friday idea

*miroku is currently getting blood all over the keyboard*
i finished cutting my staff thing

boy this looks dumb

*gush gush*

BSaphire

Quote from: "senritsu"i like the friday idea

*miroku is currently getting blood all over the keyboard*
i finished cutting my staff thing

boy this looks dumb

*gush gush*
*Saphire grabs bandages and wraps senritsu's hand..... I told you not to play with sharp objects.... *giggle

With my three and you that makes four *Yeah... I 'll put the IY Gathering for Friday at 1PM I hope we are checked in by then... um how about a meeting place and location? I was thinking we meet Fountains In Front (by the Marriot) and go to the Park where the gathering was last year ^^) after all... *giggles I am just taking a few pictures of my friends *LOL ^^)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

swordman85

Hey I should be able to come to the gathering on friday.  I worked it out so I'll hunt for WR characters later that day.  So count in another Inuyasha

senritsu

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

now i have to make another inuyasha top

he said he's coming and i actually didnt put too much stock into him going so  i wasnt in a hurry to make his costumes and now i have three days to make the costume and*head explodes*

swordman85

Well I should be there...I'm leaving tommorow so I'll see you all there