Inuyasha 2006

Started by fighter_for_hire, June 04, 2005, 08:57:53 PM

YummySushi

o.o But you don't need them. You're already taller than me... for someone who's also younger than me. ;_;

fighter_for_hire

i'm sorry... no i'm not. being cruel is fun! *huggles YummySushi*

hakudoushi

HEY IM SHORTER THAN YOU ALL. *cries*
no really, i have a pet ninja.

fighter_for_hire

well ur younger than me, so you have an excuse.

YummySushi

Quote from: "fighter_for_hire"i'm sorry... no i'm not. being cruel is fun! *huggles YummySushi*

-huggles back- -_- It's my fault for being short..

fighter_for_hire

actually its our parents fault, we get it from their genes, so blame them!

hakudoushi

*sigh* my sister is more than half my height, and shes 4. T.T

kouga-chan, in not that much younger than you...

random question, is "kun" used FOR boys, or BY boys? o_o

YummySushi

I'm pretty sure that "-kun" is used for boys.. but then Shigure calls Tohru..Tohru-kun..@_@

fighter_for_hire

I thought that was used for boys too... OWell i like -kun better than -chan it sounds more um whats the word? um i cant think of it so i'll say more masculine ^^

Youko_Kurama

Quote from: "hakudoushi"lol. well, good luck with that.

btw, youko, do you know when Bsaphire is going to put up this years gathering photos?

I am so sorry that I did not reply sooner.... Anyway, my mother will be updating sooner or later.... She has been going through all the pictures, it seems some of them were missplaced. So she had to go looking for them. Well she found them all. She needs to finish going through them and dump all the pictures that did not turn out right. I also know that she is going to put most of the pictures on her web site. All the help I can give.
So sorry that they are not up right now, she is doing her best.

Oh by the way, I hope to see some of you at AX. Well Hope, god knows that con is big.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

fighter_for_hire

My friends are going to AX, i'm saving up for Fanime 2006.... cuz i'm weird. Any whoo i think i'm gonna make Modren day Jakotsu/ Bankostu (school girl outfits) Cross-dressers UNITE!

hakudoushi

LOL. you do that :P ill stalk you >_>

im trying to get my parents to let me go to AX cause they wanna go to disney land.... and ill be off in anime land XD

fighter_for_hire

i might do that, or do a Yura i havent decided yet -.- encouragments would be nice

Zagato

I might be doing Black-haired Inuyasha...
however, I can't sew so its all up to whether I can get someone to make it for me...o.o
Cosplay suggestions for '06? Dark waist-length hair...
Current cosplay thoughts-Black Hair Inuyasha, Black Gema Gema Gang Bishie

fighter_for_hire

meaning your gonna try and do human inuyasha or hanyou with black hair?

hakudoushi

*pokes you* those are baisically the same thing. T_T;

do you guys want to register as a group for the discount? o_o

fighter_for_hire

i registered already but i can always do a group cuz i havent paid yet XD

Black Kawaii Kitty

Hey all! ^_^....i know i'm WAY late but i finally posted all of my pics for the gathering (its only like 3 >.<) but if u guys wanna see them heres the link ^_^ http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=18122&userid=27500

:lol: i'm sooo lazy X3

hakudoushi

....but if you killed the photographer, who took the picture?! >_>;;;;; *gasp* a stalker :P

...the crossplayer looks more like a girl than i do. *shuffles away*

Black Kawaii Kitty

:? Hmm, I was thinking, did anyone see Bsaphire take a picture of when that guy getting married posed with us? That would be awesome if she did X3