Rurouni Kenshin Gathering 2006

Started by fighter_for_hire, June 07, 2005, 11:16:53 PM

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "K&K4ever" :shock:  what, they changed the rules on us? danmit :evil: !!! they let epople have wepons last year.  #-o  someone kill me now!  arge!!!!!!
I could bring it but I wouldn't be alowed to take it out of the skabard and sence I want to be able to pose with it, that option is not avalable :(
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

K&K4ever

:| We have a tiny problem, I just did the math and we have only two Kenshins. we have a healthy number of the others, but we definetly need more Kenshins.

Anyhoo, here is the list so far  :o  :
Kenshin: 2
Kaoru: 3 ( :? I said we needed more Kenshins)
Aoshi:1
Yahiko:1
Megumi:1
Sano:1
Misao:1
Saitou:2
Soujirou:3  :shock:  (We need more . . . I'm not going to repeat myself)
and one undesided.

That's it people, see you later. :wink:
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "Kyle stabell"
Quote from: "K&K4ever" :shock:  what, they changed the rules on us? danmit :evil: !!! they let epople have wepons last year.  #-o  someone kill me now!  arge!!!!!!
I could bring it but I wouldn't be alowed to take it out of the skabard and sence I want to be able to pose with it, that option is not avalable :(

Just to be in the safe side just bring a wooden sword.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"

Or you could just bring the Sakabatou to the gathering depending on where we have it. :-$

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "K&K4ever"
Quote from: "Shinsengumi"

Or you could just bring the Sakabatou to the gathering depending on where we have it. :-$
I don't want to risk it....had to pull quite a few strings to get it in the first place and I'm not about to have it taken away by con staff
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Logik

I went as Kenshin the past two years, why not a third? Hopefully I'll finally catch you guys this year. The past two years I wasn't so lucky. Third time's the charm. :wink:
"All you can do is keep on keeping on, and try to believe that tomorrrow will be what it should be - even if it isn't what you expected." -Harry Dresden

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Logik"I went as Kenshin the past two years, why not a third? Hopefully I'll finally catch you guys this year. The past two years I wasn't so lucky. Third time's the charm. :wink:

\:D/ FINELY =D> another Kenshin!

WELCOME ABOURD! :mrgreen:  not like I was worried or anything.  :^o

Anyway, We should meet in front of the fountins and then if we decide to go to the park for the photshoot, then we just head out when everone has gathered.

GET THERE ON TIME PEOPLE :evil:

Sora

K&K, what's the update on my Sou-chan outfit?
"Don't give me any orders."

K&K4ever

I have the matirials, All I need now is the person who knows how to use them.   ](*,) Debbi has gone to visit her mother till tuesday, she's got a good reason.  Her mother has alzshemizers.  She'll be back on uesday and then is when we'll start on the Soujirou kimono.

Sora

"Don't give me any orders."

K&K4ever

Shinsengumi

Someone should do the Battousai that way since I'm going to be the Shinsengumi Saito for one the pictures it should be him and me dueling.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

K&K4ever

:? hmm . . . there was one there last year, do you think she'll come this year.

But yeah! that pickture would totally rock!

HEY YOU KENSHINS MAKE IT A BLUE KIMONO INSTED OF RED!

Logik

Quote from: "K&K4ever":? hmm . . . there was one there last year, do you think she'll come this year.

I was actually thinking of wearing a blue kimono this year. Thing is, would I even have the nerve to do so in time?
"All you can do is keep on keeping on, and try to believe that tomorrrow will be what it should be - even if it isn't what you expected." -Harry Dresden

K&K4ever

If you already have the red one ready, you can use it as a backup.

:D Go for it.

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"Someone should do the Battousai that way since I'm going to be the Shinsengumi Saito for one the pictures it should be him and me dueling.
sence I'm having some issues around how to put the scar on I might go as Battousai.....still would be using the red coat

Quote from: "K&K4ever":? hmm . . . there was one there last year, do you think she'll come this year.

a little to late for that
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

K&K4ever

Shinsengumi

K&K4ever

Yeah, but it would still be cool if we could have both the Wolf of Mibu and the Hitokiri Battousai square off. \:D/

K&K4ever

So we're going with Satureday at 5PM and we are definetly (at least) meeting at the fountins right?

:shock: OH SHIT! wait a minute ED, When's that cosplay compatition? WE'RE IN IT REMEMBER! We have to be there early so we don't want to sceduale that gathering to close to it.

If it's on Monday please ignore this posting. 8-[