Rurouni Kenshin Gathering 2006

Started by fighter_for_hire, June 07, 2005, 11:16:53 PM

K&K4ever

:shock: Guys, we need to inform BS-san about the time and place, and that we'll be eveb having an RK gathering.  I am so glad that the Compatition is on Sunday, but we have to tell BS-san about it or it won't be offishial.  Whoever is in charge of the thred, go tell her NOW!!!!! :evil:
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "K&K4ever" :shock: Guys, we need to inform BS-san about the time and place, and that we'll be eveb having an RK gathering.  I am so glad that the Compatition is on Sunday, but we have to tell BS-san about it or it won't be offishial.  Whoever is in charge of the thred, go tell her NOW!!!!! :evil:
don't look at me....I'm a partisapant not an organizer....at least not a very good one, when I am being one
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Shinsengumi

What time do guys want to do this? Time, Date, Location.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Sora

Friday okay? Since there's hardly any gatherings on friday.
"Don't give me any orders."

K&K4ever

Shinsengumi

Alright how about does on friday around 5:00 pm, at the front of the convention center. is that ok with you guys? of not just let me know.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Sora

Kyle stabell

I doubt that I'll be going on friday....my confermed days for being at the con are sat-mon
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

K&K4ever

Sora

Quote from: "Kyle stabell"I doubt that I'll be going on friday....my confermed days for being at the con are sat-mon

It would such a shame if you can't make it on Friday. But, there's always the Shonen Jump gathering, you know?

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
Quote from: "Kyle stabell"I doubt that I'll be going on friday....my confermed days for being at the con are sat-mon

It would such a shame if you can't make it on Friday. But, there's always the Shonen Jump gathering, you know?
haven't been informed about that one
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Sora

You haven't? Well, Kyle, it's under "who's who's (with gathering list)", post #2.

Kyle stabell

*looks up the time*....damn its the same day as the Ranma gathering, that one is the one gathering I'm comited to ....well I guess this Kenshin will just be roaming around the center unless a random photo op pops up
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Sora

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"Alright how about does on friday around 5:00 pm, at the front of the convention center. is that ok with you guys? of not just let me know.

Well, shinsengumi, it seems that we're agreed on Friday at 5 in front of convention center. Please inform bsaphire.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
Quote from: "Shinsengumi"Alright how about does on friday around 5:00 pm, at the front of the convention center. is that ok with you guys? of not just let me know.

Well, shinsengumi, it seems that we're agreed on Friday at 5 in front of convention center. Please inform bsaphire.

Alright I'll inform bsaphire right away.

K&K4ever

Well, now that that's taken care of, what eals are we going to talk about till the con?

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "K&K4ever"Well, now that that's taken care of, what eals are we going to talk about till the con?
how about possible unscedualed get togeathers for the days I am there?
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

K&K4ever

Kyle stabell

I'm definatly being kenshin on Saturday, Monday I'm going as Ranma and Sunday is a toss up between the two
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Shinsengumi

Well everything is a ok I inform bsaphire and we're now on the gathering list, so I hope to see you guys there on Friday at 5:00 pm, is there anything you guys want to do after the photo shoot?