Fanime 2006 RagnarokOnline Round Up!!

Started by Chibblz, June 10, 2005, 09:24:05 PM

Darkhikari

I'm coming as a stalker with a poring hat but I'm not sure what day :O ~

Chibblz

<3 Poring hat.

I hope you can come to our gathering on Saturday. ^^;

NEWS
The gathering will be on the Saturday of Fanime at 1:30 PM!! I would LOVE to know who can/can't make it. We'll probably wait for 15 minutes and go find somewhere to eat. I want to know your opinion on where we should meet so I can get it updated on the gatherings sticky.

Evangelion Xgouki

As long as I don;t have to staff anything at that time, I'm DEFINATELY gonna be there!  Just need to fix up my Katars...

Chibblz

Well... I guess there's no point in making this an actually gathering since I don't think many people would just appear. I'll just see you guys at the con. XP

SakuraNek0

Welll, uhm, I'll be around as an acolyte on Saturday. ): My first time at Fanime, though, so I might get lost. ;o; What to do??
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?
Friday: ??
Saturday: Sakagami Kouya? (Loveless), Marisa Kirisame (Touhou)
Sunday: Koizumi Itsuko (SHnY)
Monday: ??
Unplaced cosplays: Nagato Yuuki (SHnY); acolyte (RO)

Kiyoko-chan

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it. If we are having a gathering, that is. =>.>;= And I'll drag my Kafra friend along too. I don't think she knows about the gathering. /swt
Mew?

Evangelion Xgouki

Well, it would seem we have enough people to make this a Gathering (min = 3)  :D .  I say we just add ourselves to the list to make sure others will see it if they are planning RO cosplays (especailly since I've seen 2 or 3 people on Cosplay.com who might be coming from RO, and the Gathering thread updates on the Cosplay.com Fanime forum section, too).

SakuraNek0

Yay~~
I'll keep up with this thread for sure. X3 !!
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?

Chibblz

Wow. The miracles of a post that bumps up the thread. I already had 1:30 reserved for us on the gatherings sticky. Let's all meet at the fountain in front of the convention center, then. =o

Or somewhere else, iono. You guys can choose. XD

SakuraNek0

Quote from: "Chibblz"Wow. The miracles of a post that bumps up the thread. I already had 1:30 reserved for us on the gatherings sticky. Let's all meet at the fountain in front of the convention center, then. =o

Or somewhere else, iono. You guys can choose. XD

DX I don't know my way around Fanime.. I'm scared. ._.;; hrm..
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?

Darkhikari

mmk I'm bringing a scholar friend. I hope I remember my way around. :O ~

Kiyoko-chan

Hey, does anyone actually have pictures of the gathering? I've been looking around and I haven't found any yet. /swt
Mew?