Fanime 2006 RagnarokOnline Round Up!!

Started by Chibblz, June 10, 2005, 09:24:05 PM

qazplm872

Quote from: "Chibblz"
Quote from: "Kiyoko-chan"Just to note, I'm not going as a creator, my friend is. I'm going as a thief. =^^;=
=o! thieves are fun... haha. if you steal any pocky, you wanna share? o_o;;
did you 2 not see the "Otakus Break Laws" tread?
http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3408
lol notty notty.
gwenny

Chibblz

Quote from: "qazplm872"
did you 2 not see the "Otakus Break Laws" tread?
http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3408
lol notty notty.
gwenny
haha. yah. I was there when he got caught the first time. what i meant by staling pocky was like: "oh look. someone's eating a stick of pocky...*steals stick* they wouldn't even notice a thing.. o.o" but i'm not very sure on the 'wouldnt even notice a thing' part, though. XD

xMkLx

Rawr

Chibblz

Quote from: "xMkLx"I have pokey  :roll:
*scratches head* can i bite your arm off? o.o;

xMkLx

I dont know, can you? are you missing your teeth? or hahaha :-k
Rawr

Chibblz

I don't think I'm missing any... *counts* Nope. All there! Hehe. ^^

Evangelion Xgouki

Looks like I'll have my Assassin 2.0 finished by Fanime.  Version 1.0 was worn to Fanime 2005.  I was the one in blue with the katars, but no shoulder armor.  Now I'm working on the armor which WILL be done and actually work and not fall apart before I get to the con  :evil: .  And yes, we need more RO cosplayers at the con and maybe a gathering?  As long as a Tsubasa Chroncile gathering doesn't conflict with the RO one, I can make and and maybe we should plan to enter the Cosplay Chess.  I wanna Sonic Blow the other pieces  :twisted: .

Chibblz

Ahaha. FunFun~ SB owns if you have str. *pokes blindly at luk*

I keep forgetting about my High Wizzy Cosplay... Ahaha... Since I was working on my Bleach Halloween Cosplay thingy... Blarg to it all.

grove

Mah, my friend won't be able to be a thief.

I might change it to gypsy, since I'm happier with skimpiness haha
The chicka with the kick.

Magical Senpai

I'll join in as a male Priest.

(Now if I can get my g/f to do a Priestess....)

Chibblz

Ahaha. This'll be fun... As Fanime draws nearer, I need to start thinking of a time and place for everyone to meet.... *thinkthink* x.o

grove

Please not the same time as the moogle and FF gatherings... ^-^;;

Chibblz

Sigh~ That'd be SO lame if everyone wouldn't be able to make it to the gathering because of another one... Only four days... Friday's a school day, and Monday's a half-day for Fanime.. Well.. For the most part... Then there's Saturday and Sunday... And that's when most gatherings take place, but then... Or am I just complicating things? O_o;

grove

Well, I'm going to be there Friday after school ^-^;;

But I think if you made it so that the gatherings are not on the same TIME then we'll all be good.

grove

I have a gypsy cosplay up for sale, just in case anyone wants it.

Atma

Hey hey ^^

Count me in as well, I'll be cosplaying a Blacksmith :3

Oniko

I went as my huntress last year, I'm a Sniper now but will probabbly go as my huntress again.  Dont feel like making a Sniper costume and dont have the guts for an alchemist one XD;
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Oniko

Quote from: "Evangelion Xgouki"Looks like I'll have my Assassin 2.0 finished by Fanime.  Version 1.0 was worn to Fanime 2005.  I was the one in blue with the katars, but no shoulder armor.  Now I'm working on the armor which WILL be done and actually work and not fall apart before I get to the con  :evil: .  And yes, we need more RO cosplayers at the con and maybe a gathering?  As long as a Tsubasa Chroncile gathering doesn't conflict with the RO one, I can make and and maybe we should plan to enter the Cosplay Chess.  I wanna Sonic Blow the other pieces  :twisted: .
I think I saw you... I think we posed together... and attacked some guy in a action shot
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

xMkLx

rawr I was planning to get a kitty band in Korea but they were sold out T_T I woulda looked like this :twisted:
Rawr

Ruby

Quote from: "xMkLx"rawr I was planning to get a kitty band in Korea but they were sold out T_T I woulda looked like this :twisted:

http://stores.ebay.com/Tomato-dreams

^_~ That ebay store usually has Ragnarok Online stuff! :3
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;