Dance Dance Fanime! 2006 DDR Tourney

Started by Spiritsnare, June 13, 2005, 08:30:43 PM

Khaistyle

I'm not opposed to people adding me on recall. Just click mah sig, send me challenges and i'll do the same.  8)
I DONT PLAY BEMANI ANYMORE, BITCHES!!

winry_elric

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "winry_elric"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"Mine is on ddrecall as well under onicoursemusha.

You got friended. Check your buddy list. ^_^

lol What's your DDRecall name?

I posted it up a few posts back. Spiritsnare.

oh..oopsie. must've misse it. ok, i'm adding you

deepbluevibes

Spiritsnare

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

That is being handled mostly by Milton, who's got enough experience behind tournaments to make things work, so you need not worry at all.
epic progressive

vox

Gigas Breaker

Because I haven't officially come out of retirement yet (Sup Summer Madness), I'll be entering the cosplay portion of the tournament for fun.

PA, I have to regain my confidence. Freestyle, however, will be fun  :)

deepbluevibes

winry_elric

I thought we weren't even sure yet....did we get an O.K.? or is it a no-go? or are we still waiting...?

Khaistyle

I DONT PLAY BEMANI ANYMORE, BITCHES!!

deepbluevibes

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

deepbluevibes

OniCourseMusha

At least I gotten better at Guitar Freaks, 78 was my hardest on the game.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Spiritsnare

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

Ah.

Well, I warn you that although it would be fun, this forum would be the wrong place to search for people to participate.
epic progressive

vox

G-Force

Well if there's freestyle still at the tournament then I'm soooooo game. I've been itching to get into more freestyle comps ever since I started playing DDR.

Spiritsnare

I'm tempted to ask Milty if we can focus more on freestyle instead of PA, to encourage other people to start their own freestyle routines. ITG would probably be a much better choice for PA than DDR, as it has forced Marvs.

What do you guys think?
epic progressive

vox

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"I'm tempted to ask Milty if we can focus more on freestyle instead of PA, to encourage other people to start their own freestyle routines. ITG would probably be a much better choice for PA than DDR, as it has forced Marvs.

What do you guys think?
There are people that PA on ITG.  There are people that STILL plays DDR for PA and hate ITG. Man thats a tricky one. For me, I like to go for DDR on PA. Anyone else?
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

alkaline

I'll just be there for freestyle :X

deepbluevibes

OniCourseMusha

hehehe
I've watched the video of Healing D Vision and Chaos straight from the Location Testing.

Healing D Vision steps weird at the begining until the end totatly looks like a running 10footer on the fast part. Kind of tricky at first but in couple tries it's AA able.

Chaos is now the weirdest tempo stop I've ever seen. Probably will take me many tries to FC it. But if I were trying it on OMES. God! I don't know if I can pass it or not!
Kraken Con Staff

zoupzuop2

Looks like I'll be coming after all! I'll probably enter PA and Cosplay PA, but be warned...

...the Blue Thunder of Cabrillo College showeth little mercy.  :P
EDIT: Hmph. Looks like I won't be going as the Blue Thunder (Tatewaki Kuno, Ranma ½) after all... I haven't the resources.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.