Fanime '07 Promises

Started by ~~Loktera~~, June 16, 2005, 10:17:04 AM

best4daysofmylife

I promise to go as an ANBU member
I promise to bring a camera to record everything
I promise to bring a butt load more money
I promise not to piss off my girlfriend with the Fanime Girls Gone Wild by offering her to them like I did in the dealer's room
love makes you go "aiya...."

Kiba

I promise...

~Make at least ONE other person in my group cosplay as a character from the same series as me, even if it means dragging along one of my unsuspecting friends from school along and throwing a costume on them

~To have at least 3 uberly awesome cosplays

~To convince my friend who is an aMAZing artist to get her own booth at Artist Row

~Buy more at the Dealers Room

~Not be afraid to spend at the Dealers Room instead of debating over one item for three hours and finally deciding to go buy it only to find the the room is now closed

~Either rent a hotel room or have my sister bring her OWN car so when can go home when we want

~Go all four days

~Not allow myself to buy a single thing from the Yaoi Booth ( don't need another incident like last year..I STILL haven't gotten those damn mismarked books out of my house!!)

~Spend the entire year forcing anime into my friends' lives so hopefully I can get some of them to come to Fanime with me

~Not let myself have another completely crappy Fanime experience like last year

^^
Not funny...:(

topnotch97

I promise to bring a flash light, as it gets too dark to run the dvd players and work around in those dark and gloomy video rooms... sniff....
I promise to work harder, even though I got less sleep.
Retired from Fanime.
Thinking of coming back. :D

M

Quote from: "topnotch97"I promise to bring a flash light, as it gets too dark to run the dvd players and work around in those dark and gloomy video rooms... sniff....
I promise to work harder, even though I got less sleep.

The less sleep you are getting, the more work you are doing.

Unless you are just staying up just to stay up. :P
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Spork

I Promise...

...To not be so shy and depend on my friends for moral support

...To Enjoy Myself

...To not be as restrained and afraid

...To Eat More FRUIT (And I don't mean Plums or Yaoi boys)

...To actually do something other than walk around and go to the Game room

...To Not Feel Guilty when I leave all my co-workers on their own for the weekend

I'll make more up another time.
I Fall Down A Lot.  Only Difference Is, I Get Back Up.

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "Spork"I Promise...

...To Eat More FRUIT (And I don't mean Plums or Yaoi boys)

Haha. Good luck with that with all of us as your friends, Spork. Seriously though, good luck. ^___^
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Shinigami

Quote~to actually get the contact info on the guys I "sexxed" up.

I was a girl you sexxed up ^^; I was supossed to be in th eopen mic karaoke room while you were sexing me up, and my friends started callingme because I was missing the song we were going to sing, and I was secretly embarrassed because as I was being sexed up, my pocket (and therefore my pants) started vibrating and I was hoping at the time that you guys didn't notice ^^;

topnotch97

Quote from: "Shinigami"

I was a girl you sexxed up ^^; I was supossed to be in th eopen mic karaoke room while you were sexing me up, and my friends started callingme because I was missing the song we were going to sing, and I was secretly embarrassed because as I was being sexed up, my pocket (and therefore my pants) started vibrating and I was hoping at the time that you guys didn't notice ^^;

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I promise to attend that event next year!  :lol:
And I promise to participate for such event!  :twisted:
Retired from Fanime.
Thinking of coming back. :D

Eri

Let's see what do I promise to do....

1. To get some sleep.
2. To turn my cell off when I sleep so Con-Ops can't call me.
3. To answer every call of Con-Ops's with "Hello Con-Ops, How may I help you?" in the most phony customer service voice anyone has ever heard.
3. Not tear holes in the convention center carpet by speed walking and wishing that I had one of the mobies (the cool carts my bosses get >.<)
4. Eat.
5. Drink water
6. Remember that I am a fan too.. So, enjoy the Con, dammit!... aka not working 22/5.
7. Wear a kimono again.
8. Actually remembering these promises.

:D

-Erica V
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "topnotch97"
Quote from: "Shinigami"

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I promise to attend that event next year!  :lol:
And I promise to participate for such event!  :twisted:

So next year, there's going to be an Otaku Orgy?!
epic progressive

vox

Yukimi

I promise to spend my money reasonably.

I promise to eat healthy foods (that weekend was hell without any rice. ;_;)

I promise to at least *attempt* to start and finish one cosplay.

I promise to get good grades to stun my parents into providing me with a little *extra* food money.

I promise not to stalk anyone, no matter how much my friends try to convince me.

I promise to attend Der Cosplay.

I promise to help as many starving artists as possible (myself included).

yunnie2896

I promise to:

1.Talk to more people

2.Have a pen & paper to right down cool people aims

3.Get comfortable shoes!!!!!

4.If I see a guy I'm intrested in, to have a enough corage to talk to them

5.Do Der Cosplay again because that was so much fun

6.Not fall asleep on the last night T-T

7.Do a cute pose with a Leon (if theres one there) in my Rinoa costume >.<

8.Bring more money (200 wasen't enough!)

& too glomp a Yuki!!!

Karisma Black

I promise to cosplay.

I promise to make people recognize who I am cosplaying as.

I promise NOT to get ditched by my sister because she wants to go be alone with some guy she met at the con.

I promise to meet more people and have so many fun stories that if my sister DOES ditch me, I'll be able to laugh and say, "Oh well, you weren't there when we..."

I promise to get more glomps. I really didn't have fun until I ran around with my sign in my Ellone costume.

I promise to try and come up with another costume for cosplaying.

Chun

I promise to cosplay as something. Maybe Tir McDohl of Suikoden I or Riou of Suikoden II.

I promise to help in the fanfic panel, and smite corny loveshuts.

I promise to enlighten the parental community that anime is not just for kids, nor endlessly gory or purely sex-focused.

I promise to slap some sense into people who use Japanese but don't use it in the right context.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Karisma Black

Quote from: "Chun"I promise to cosplay as something. Maybe Tir McDohl of Suikoden I or Riou of Suikoden II.

Oooh. Ooh. Yes, please! Suikoden cosplays are awesome!

PogiChoie

I promise to eat more.

I promise to bring more food.

I promise to earn more money for the Dealer's Room.

I promise to buy/rent my own Mobie (tri-cart thing) by the next Fanime.

I promise to help pimp out the Tech Lord's ride.

SweetNiar

I promise to eat three meals a day! (count em....Breakfast, Lunch, AND dinner)

I promise to make my own costume (Cause some people on eBay can be down right rude, evil, act like im talking to a little two year old, and be very very late sending my costume! and then blame me for every little thing that went wrong -_- )

I promise to have more fun than last year and stay the entire memorial day weekend!

I promise to not to share my room with crazy people who wait til the absolute last minute to work on their costume and still do so threw the whole weekend, while making a total mess of the hotel room -_- )  

Meaning im getting my own room next year :: nod ::

I promise to remember to save up to buy things in the dealer room and know i do have a checking and savings account that would like to remain in exsistance.

toXicSadism

I promise to bring more money.
I promise to actually attend DerCosplay, the AMV contest, and MusicFest instead of sleeping.
I promise to NEVER AGAIN stay at the Hilton.
I promise to keep my pocky refridgerated so that it doesn't melt and become one large "pocky brick".
I promise to actually cosplay as something good.
I promise not to desecrate said good cosplay.
I promise to cosplay as someone from a manga. ^^
I promise to bring along a bishi in chains.
I promise not to forget my ID. >>;;;;;;;
I promise to have a pair of comfortable shoes with me instead of *just* 4 pairs of heels.
I promise to eat healthy while at the con...or as healthy as possible...instead of Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese every day. >_<
I promise to remember hair gel.
I promise to remember my promises.

DSSAMV

Quote from: "toXicSadism"I promise to bring more money.
I promise to actually attend DerCosplay, the AMV contest, and MusicFest instead of sleeping.
I promise to NEVER AGAIN stay at the Hilton.
I promise to keep my pocky refridgerated so that it doesn't melt and become one large "pocky brick".
I promise to actually cosplay as something good.
I promise not to desecrate said good cosplay.
I promise to cosplay as someone from a manga. ^^
I promise to bring along a bishi in chains.
I promise not to forget my ID. >>;;;;;;;
I promise to have a pair of comfortable shoes with me instead of *just* 4 pairs of heels.
I promise to eat healthy while at the con...or as healthy as possible...instead of Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese every day. >_<
I promise to remember hair gel.
I promise to remember my promises.

I was already a bishi in chains DAMMIT..... IT's YOUR TURN ><

toXicSadism

Muahahaha...that's what YOU think! *busts out chains*

Here bishi bishi bishi...  :twisted: