Fanime '07 Promises

Started by ~~Loktera~~, June 16, 2005, 10:17:04 AM

doorbell

I promise you I will only pay 50 dollars for a hotel room for the third consecutive year.

Spiritsnare

Where the hell do you get deals like that?!
epic progressive

vox

Jyunishinsho

I promise:

1. to be more bishi (and I might join those auction things.....)

2. to not break the cymbal off the Drummania...the padding, I mean.

3. to not break so many getas.

4. to not pick homework over Fanime (two years running...).

5. to go to Fanime 06! ^^YAY^^

~~Loktera~~

I promise to be the best Howl I can be.
I promise to not mooch off so many people when they are carrying food.
I promise to put my guy senses in check when I am around pretty female cosplayers...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: "doorbell"I promise you I will only pay 50 dollars for a hotel room for the third consecutive year.

I want to know your secret. Please tell me!

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"2. to not break the cymbal off the Drummania...the padding, I mean.

Oh, so that's why during one of my recent trips to SJGL, I came close to failing Rukkusu EXT...
epic progressive

vox

doorbell

to AbsolutelyCursed and Spiritsnare:
hah! the secret is this one website where you name exactly what you want in your room, you name how many stars you want,
(don’t put 4 because that’s just getting your hopes too high) and then you name your price.
This will be my groups third year at the con and we have gotten fifty dollars per room both previous years at the Hyatt using this site...if only I could remember the site...Ask "serajwl" from this site about it, she'll give you the website to do it.
Tip: book very far in advance! (We did that last time and ended up with a suite because they forgot about us alas all the last minute people came in.)

Arconna

I promise to put as much thought and time into attempting to do a cosplay skit next year.
I promise to do the same amount of thought and time into attempting to con all my friends, my brother and his friend, and anyone else I can manage to drag along into dressing up for at least one day of the con.
I promise if that happens I will get my friend Kyle to dress up as Princess Peach or much pain and suffering will befall him during the festivities (such as random bops on the head with a soft hammer thingy).
I promise to spend my money more wisely at the Con as well as getting a good list of things that I want to buy so I don't buy anything I don't actually need lol.

Anywho...
Arconna
-------------------------------------------------------
My Blog Novel!

i promise to put more spirit in the yaoi bingo if i go again
Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat
FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE SEXY COMMANDO!!!

hellangel

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"4. to not pick homework over Fanime (two years running...).

now, i actually did homework at-con during fleeting moments of down-time. it's a skill  :wink:
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

MeliCat

I promise to hug more fanboys  :roll:
I promise finish all props and cosplay adjustments at least a month before the con... not Saturday night in the hotel room  :oops:
I promise to go eat dinner somewhere in my cosplays! Really! I will this year!

Pimpstress Rei

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"4. to not pick homework over Fanime (two years running...).

now, i actually did homework at-con during fleeting moments of down-time. it's a skill  :wink:

I did research for as well as actually wrote a 10 page page on for my Asian American media class. Do you know how hard it is to find reliable info on Asian DJs!? That and staffing...you know I was dead by the end of Fanime @_@
Marie F.
Vice-Chair 2009-2011
Assistant Director of Marketing 2008
Publications Manager 2006, 2007
Con Mom forever o.O

Moogleborg

I promise to do more dancing at the Fanime dance room
I promise to practice my kupoing whenever I do my dances (rooms too loud.....)
I promise to take more time to sleep at the convention.
Running on moé, 24/7/365.