electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2020 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Fanime '07 Promises  (Read 62729 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MeliCat

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Posts: 1074
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2005, 07:11:47 PM »

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
2. to not break the cymbal off the Drummania...the padding, I mean.


Oh, so that's why during one of my recent trips to SJGL, I came close to failing Rukkusu EXT...


- -...well sorry - -.


Something tells me I won't keep my promise of not having HW during Fanime 06. I'm now a senior in high school and I'm swamped with so much stuff coming my way, so, what can I do?
>AUTHOR'S NOTE
Bring the dam thing to Fanime. What have I got to lose? Precious DM sessions? Karaoke?

Oh yeah, new promises:

I promise:

-to find someone at Fanime that will like me (currently heartbroken)
-to complete a list of karaoke songs I have
-to play DDR as Hiro from Bust a Groove
-to go through all the nights without sleep (...again)
-to bring my drumsticks next year
-to not bring my PSP or 3 Jenga sets next year
-to donate to Gaia (and to not sell the items I get there for 5k gold)
-to hug a Dizzy ^^
-to not get homework - -
-to find and create a new way of attracting people (similar to Ramen & Rice), but will spawn just as many copycats.

Ambiguous Promises:
-to somehow jump from the second story of the convention center to the first one.
-to float facefirst in the fountain as Zappa
-fangirls for next year? Aiming for at least 5...


Why didn't you hug me?  :shock:  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/MeliCat/Fanime2005/d3.jpg
Logged

Jyunishinsho

  • Wardrobe Guy of Great America
  • Onegai Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2614
  • Fanime Attendee since 01
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2005, 08:04:33 PM »

Quote from: "MeliCat"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
2. to not break the cymbal off the Drummania...the padding, I mean.


Oh, so that's why during one of my recent trips to SJGL, I came close to failing Rukkusu EXT...


- -...well sorry - -.


Something tells me I won't keep my promise of not having HW during Fanime 06. I'm now a senior in high school and I'm swamped with so much stuff coming my way, so, what can I do?
>AUTHOR'S NOTE
Bring the dam thing to Fanime. What have I got to lose? Precious DM sessions? Karaoke?

Oh yeah, new promises:

I promise:

-to find someone at Fanime that will like me (currently heartbroken)
-to complete a list of karaoke songs I have
-to play DDR as Hiro from Bust a Groove
-to go through all the nights without sleep (...again)
-to bring my drumsticks next year
-to not bring my PSP or 3 Jenga sets next year
-to donate to Gaia (and to not sell the items I get there for 5k gold)
-to hug a Dizzy ^^
-to not get homework - -
-to find and create a new way of attracting people (similar to Ramen & Rice), but will spawn just as many copycats.

Ambiguous Promises:
-to somehow jump from the second story of the convention center to the first one.
-to float facefirst in the fountain as Zappa
-fangirls for next year? Aiming for at least 5...


Why didn't you hug me?  :shock:  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/MeliCat/Fanime2005/d3.jpg


Oops. Let me rewrite what I said:
-hug more Dizzy's if possible. I only hugged another (a black costumed with brown hair, not red). Ha, guess I owe you one! ^^

I did see you at Fanime a lot. I saw you at the Duck Duck Goose (I was Choi, the guy with the claws and sunglasses that ate carpet so badly. After I slid, my arm bled and I limped to the TTG room) and with the Chip cosplayer. Marry me, please ^^
>AUTHOR'S NOTE
guess I was too shy to try asking...
Logged

MeliCat

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Posts: 1074
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2005, 02:11:02 PM »

Don't be shy.  :)  We'll hug next year foe sure. There was other Dizzys?!  :shock:  I didn't see any! Does anyone have pics?
Logged

Moogleborg

  • Prince of Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 845
  • Kupooooo! :D
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2005, 02:50:15 PM »

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"

-hug more Dizzy's if possible. I only hugged another (a black costumed with brown hair, not red). Ha, guess I owe you one! ^^

I did see you at Fanime a lot. I saw you at the Duck Duck Goose (I was Choi, the guy with the claws and sunglasses that ate carpet so badly. After I slid, my arm bled and I limped to the TTG room) and with the Chip cosplayer. Marry me, please ^^
>AUTHOR'S NOTE
guess I was too shy to try asking...


Hmmm...I think I saw ya as Choi....but i'm not sure....I need to check with my digital camcorder (which has pics that I still need to upload...but I need to download the program! ^^)

Melicat: I think I might've also saw ya as Dizzy as well....i'm not sure, but I might've also played against ya on Guilty Gear at the Arcade.....if anyones played against a guy with a Moogle Hat on playing as Kuradoberi Jam then thats me! ^^ I could've tooken your piccy if only I hadn't ran out of room on my cameras....>.<
Logged
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

likkyan

  • Maria-sama ga Post
  • Posts: 65
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2005, 01:22:17 PM »

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
So next year, there's going to be an Otaku Orgy?!

Only if all participants bathe.


To add to my list...
I promise to try to beat last year's after-hours chest-groping record.  (It's amazing what you can get away with if you're female <3 )
Logged
"Only in Europe can you suck down a fag and be gay, but not homosexual."

Croquet

  • Inu-Posta
  • Posts: 216
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2005, 05:20:05 PM »

I promise:
To spend more money in the dealer's room
To bring hecka food (like i did last year)
To make sure that food is nutritious!
To actually go to Der Cosplay
To FINALLY cosplay for fanime instead of just talking about it
To go all the days (including Thursday night)
To not get enough sleep, just so I don't miss a thing!
To do what I want to
To go to the fanime board gathering dinner
And of course, to have FUN!
Logged
Let's play
some Croquet!

Kaura117

  • Steel Angel Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 502
  • Wha the SHI-?!
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2005, 05:44:46 PM »

Promises:

1. Get that sword done, dammit! BLEACH COSPLAY 4TW.

2. Get proper ID so you don't get in trouble when getting a bokuto this year.

3. Bring your own meals! Confood is either A) malnutritious, B) expensive, or C) BOTH.

4. DON'T spend a CENT at the Dealer's Room (goin' to Ashland Oregon for the Shakespeare Festival this summer, see).
Logged

Spiritsnare

  • More than 2718 posts
  • Posts: 4206
  • ahwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww do it
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2005, 06:08:08 PM »

Quote from: "Kaura117"
4. DON'T spend a CENT at the Dealer's Room (goin' to Ashland Oregon for the Shakespeare Festival this summer, see).


...blasphemous. o.o
Logged
epic progressive

vox

MeliCat

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Posts: 1074
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2005, 07:07:21 PM »

I promise to bind one unsuspecting (but willing) fanboy up with my Bridget yoyo!
Logged

Jyunishinsho

  • Wardrobe Guy of Great America
  • Onegai Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2614
  • Fanime Attendee since 01
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2005, 07:36:15 PM »

Quote from: "MeliCat"
I promise to bind one unsuspecting (but willing) fanboy up with my Bridget yoyo!


Hm.....

-Allows it to be me. However, where are you gonna get the custom yoyo from?
Logged

the_Pink_Panther24

  • Guest
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2005, 08:02:06 PM »

I promise to not spend more money then i bring (hahahahahahaha)

I promise not to go without eating more than 10 hours (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

and i promise to meet all the GGXX cosplayers and become their friend. lol ^^

and on a side note, Jyunishinsho tied up by bridget's yoyo =  greatest cosplay moment in history, fa sho.
Logged

MeliCat

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Posts: 1074
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2005, 08:55:51 PM »

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Quote from: "MeliCat"
I promise to bind one unsuspecting (but willing) fanboy up with my Bridget yoyo!


Hm.....

-Allows it to be me. However, where are you gonna get the custom yoyo from?


I made it myself, it's already to punish some bad boys! >.<
Logged

Kaura117

  • Steel Angel Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 502
  • Wha the SHI-?!
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2005, 05:22:36 PM »

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Kaura117"
4. DON'T spend a CENT at the Dealer's Room (goin' to Ashland Oregon for the Shakespeare Festival this summer, see).


...blasphemous. o.o


You only say this because you've never been to the OSF yourself, have you? =P Believe me- Ashland is worth it!
Logged

Ayanami Rei First Child

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Posts: 1471
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2005, 12:12:26 PM »

1. I promise to try to stay up at least two days straight.
2. I promise to try to get a bladed polearm this year!
3. I promise to try to get even more manga then before!
4. I promise to get an authentic Naruto Headband for Sand Village.
5. I promise to meet and make new friends at Fanime.
6. I promise to try to get a campfire of glowsticks and get people to join.
7. I promise to try to get mean staffers punished in the name of the moon!
8. I promise to try to get even more anime.
9. I promise to try to get a girl who's at least 18 to dance with me.
10. I promise to try to get to the cosplay ball this year....
Logged

Eurobeat King

  • Inu-Posta
  • Posts: 371
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2005, 11:19:46 AM »

I promise to:

-Take more pictures at Fanimecon 2006 : More pictures than at any of the previous 12 Fanimecon's I've attended.  8)
-Cosplay less so that I am able to take more pictures. ;)

That's all that I can think of for now..
Logged
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

otakuapprentice

  • More than 2718 posts
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4095
  • Flying through the universe in my T.A.R.D.I.S
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2005, 11:23:47 AM »

i promise to...
-go to all four days of the con(only went two days in '05)
-bring more money
-not spend all my money
-still have money left on the last day
-actually cosplay instead of saying i will cosplay and not do it
-meet lots of new friends
-maybe meet a cute girl that will like me
-make sure that i will not be glomped
-go to more than one panel
-go to the GTL panel
-stay in a hotel room(back and forth from oakland to san jose is a 8i7cl-l!!)
-find someone to help me pay for the room
-hopefully be a part of the WLIIA(whose line is it anime?) show (if they have it at all)
-make sure i eat
-make sure i dont pass out
-take lots of cool pics
-get lots of cool stuff
-do something that will make me infamous at the con that people will remember,etc.
.....the list goes on and on


see you all in 2006!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Logged
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

DayDreamerNessa

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 1544
  • always daydreaming
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2005, 02:24:08 PM »

~i promise to have an awesome group skit next year so everyone come watch!

~i promise to have awesome cosplays

~i promise to my bf that i wont hug anyone but him, unless im good friends with the person from now on lol

~ i promise to TRY and make a gathering for the first time next year, since i've never been to one.

~and i promise to try and go and do more fanime related things, like events and screenings next year
Logged
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Spiritsnare

  • More than 2718 posts
  • Posts: 4206
  • ahwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww do it
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2005, 08:56:13 PM »

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"

~i promise to my bf that i wont hug anyone but him, unless im good friends with the person from now on lol


But we FaniBB members are ideal hugging targets! :D

A lot of them also double as ideal glomping targets, too. :3
Logged
epic progressive

vox

~~Loktera~~

  • Onegai Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2933
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2005, 10:41:29 PM »

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
A lot of them also double as ideal glomping targets, too. :3


*Raises hand slowly, keeping an eyeout for rabid fangirls...*
Logged
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Moogleborg

  • Prince of Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 845
  • Kupooooo! :D
    • View Profile
Fanime '07 Promises
« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2005, 11:43:31 PM »

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
A lot of them also double as ideal glomping targets, too. :3


*Raises hand slowly, keeping an eyeout for rabid fangirls...*


(Puts his Moogle hat on and looks around for moogle fangirls as well)
Logged
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
 

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 25 queries.