Fanime '07 Promises

Started by ~~Loktera~~, June 16, 2005, 10:17:04 AM

MeliCat

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"~i promise to have an awesome group skit next year so everyone come watch!

~i promise to have awesome cosplays

~i promise to my bf that i wont hug anyone but him, unless im good friends with the person from now on lol

~ i promise to TRY and make a gathering for the first time next year, since i've never been to one.

~and i promise to try and go and do more fanime related things, like events and screenings next year

And I promise to take more pictures with Nessa-chan! >.<

DayDreamerNessa

XD i promise to take more pics with meli next year too~
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Eurobeat King

Melicat: I promise to take a pictures with you, since we didn't take this year..  :(  So Fanime2006 we shall. :)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Moogleborg

Quote from: "MeliCat"
Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"~i promise to have an awesome group skit next year so everyone come watch!

~i promise to have awesome cosplays

~i promise to my bf that i wont hug anyone but him, unless im good friends with the person from now on lol

~ i promise to TRY and make a gathering for the first time next year, since i've never been to one.

~and i promise to try and go and do more fanime related things, like events and screenings next year

And I promise to take more pictures with Nessa-chan! >.<

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"XD i promise to take more pics with meli next year too~

Quote from: "Eurobeat King"Melicat: I promise to take a pictures with you, since we didn't take this year..  :(  So Fanime2006 we shall. :)

And I promise to take pics of all ya guys...and hopefully use a camera that I actually have uploading software with! ^^ I still gotta find the software that my digital camcorder uses so I can upload my Fanime 05 pics! ^^

BTW, Eurobeat King, who'd ya cosplay? I'm not sure if I took a pic of ya....
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Eurobeat King

Quote from: "Moogleborg"BTW, Eurobeat King, who'd ya cosplay? I'm not sure if I took a pic of ya....

I wore Jann Lee on Friday afternoon/evening for the small DOA gathering (you saw the pics I took with ChibiSerenachan, and Ayumi) and Saturday (and briefly on Sunday) I wore my Ryosuke Takahashi w/ the FC3S (from Initial D)  Saturday night I teamed up with some guys I met last year who had their "shopping cart" Initial D cars, so this year we had an Initial D gathering (3 shopping cart cars & my foam-board cat) and raced around the SJCC for a while.   8)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Eurobeat King"
Quote from: "Moogleborg"BTW, Eurobeat King, who'd ya cosplay? I'm not sure if I took a pic of ya....

I wore Jann Lee on Friday afternoon/evening for the small DOA gathering (you saw the pics I took with ChibiSerenachan, and Ayumi) and Saturday (and briefly on Sunday) I wore my Ryosuke Takahashi w/ the FC3S (from Initial D)  Saturday night I teamed up with some guys I met last year who had their "shopping cart" Initial D cars, so this year we had an Initial D gathering (3 shopping cart cars & my foam-board cat) and raced around the SJCC for a while.   8)

Ah! ^^ I've seen ya in your costumes, but however, I checked and I didn't take a pic of ya....but hopefully next year, if I get a lot of film (maybe 2 to 3 times more) i'll make sure I have some room! ^^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Nina Star 9

i promise to bring amano tsukiko to fanime.

i promise to sing something overly hyper for kareoke.

Moogleborg

Another promise....I promise to keep on dancin'....even if i'm lazy from walkin', or carrying stuff around....in the dance hall, I shall be unstoppable! ^^