FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Ideas and Suggestions

Maul Starbucks.. er..

<< < (3/10) > >>

Mach5Motorsport:

--- Quote from: "tenba" ---
--- Quote from: "Mach5Motorsport" ---I don't recall any outrage over the lack of coffee outlets when Fanime was at the SCCC?  What gives?
--- End quote ---
I'm not seeing outrage here.......... I'm sure it wasn't meant like that.  It looks like just wishing, not "outrage".
--- End quote ---

It isn't literal Tenba...(sigh)

Tenba:

--- Quote from: "Mach5Motorsport" ---
--- Quote from: "tenba" ---
--- Quote from: "Mach5Motorsport" ---I don't recall any outrage over the lack of coffee outlets when Fanime was at the SCCC?  What gives?
--- End quote ---
I'm not seeing outrage here.......... I'm sure it wasn't meant like that.  It looks like just wishing, not "outrage".
--- End quote ---

It isn't literal Tenba...(sigh)
--- End quote ---
Oh...  Sorry.   :oops:

Tuplica:
Well, actually, the Santa Clara Con Center had a little coffee stand in '03... I didn't notice anything in '02, but I wasn't looking in '02.  

Truth be told- the cold coffee, at least, at the stand was terrible in '03. XD  There were ground beans at the bottom and everything... but it was open until late evening, and I wasn't gonna be picky when I was in need of java. *nod*

Anyway... I dunno about all con-goers, but to this con-goer, caffeine is as necessary as bathing.  Just that it needs to be done about 5x more times a day, at least.  *nodnodnod* XD

MPLe:

--- Quote from: "Mach5Motorsport" ---Peet's is not open 24/7.  I don't know of any coffee place that would keep such hours of operation.  I do know that there is a Starbucks just down the road a bit from the SJCC that has longer hours.  This whole coffee topic is a bit odd.  I don't recall any outrage over the lack of coffee outlets when Fanime was at the SCCC?  What gives?
--- End quote ---

There's a Starbucks in San Leandro (someone correct me if I'm wrong on the location; it's next to the Target) that's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and that place is always packed. =)

That's the only location I know of though.

Mach5Motorsport:

--- Quote from: "MPLe" ---There's a Starbucks in San Leandro (someone correct me if I'm wrong on the location; it's next to the Target) that's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and that place is always packed. =)

That's the only location I know of though.
--- End quote ---

The success of Starbucks is with their endless locations always within reach.  The bay area is littered with them.  San Jose is no exception.  There are lots of them in downtown SJ.

W.Santa Clara & San Pedro Sq. 145 West Santa Clara Street

Pavillion Downtown  150 S. First Street

101 Park Center Plaza 125 Park Center Plaza

SJCC Location (Fanime) 408 Almaden Blvd.

There are more to the West of Highway 87 and to the north.  Enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version