Seigaku Jacket- sadistic-otaku
Marluxia Scythe- sadustuc-otaku

Wanted
Kon mascot cosplay - SarKastiQ1773
May's Anchor (Guilty Gear)- Eheroofjustice
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Ska_Kitti

I think it'd be better if we can convince Ryu to make another section for this, but this is good enough for now. :P I'll join as well.

*Looking for Wings*
I'm looking for wings that have a large wing span for a couple commission of Dark and Krad from DNAngel. Any commission sites appreciated. I will not use those cheesy halloween cardboard ones.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Nina Star 9

hmm... i am looking for a yukata. something bright and colourful. preferrably blue, purple, red, or green. willing to pay up to $15. (you can find some on ebay for that much, but they are all colours like yellow that look no good on me. >>) meh, not really looking to buy it from someone on here, just looking if anyone knows where to get one.

also, i am looking for those chinese-style dresses. there was a both at fanime seeling them for pretty cheap, but the smallest size they had did not fit me at all. >> curse my smallness. so if anyone knows if the people from that booth have a webpage, or if there is anywhere else i can get one for that price... (it needs to be black with red embroidery. going to cosplay nanase aikawa in the "ropponji shinjuu" pv with it. maybe.) thanks to anyone that can fit my overly-specific needs. ^^;;

DayDreamerNessa

nina~ i got mine off ebay and it was the smallest size they had, and i stil had to modify it cause it was still big on me =/ but not too many people trust ebay ^^; but my chinese dress was very nicely made, but then again i got it a long time ago and can't remember the seller's name
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Nina Star 9

hmm.. i jsut looked on ebay, and in order for it to fit my hips and bust, it needs to be like, 5 inches over my waist size. >> but thank you anyway. ^^ i will keep looking there.

Akira Miyamoto

Is there anyone who can make a Gene Starwind costume who lives in the San Jose or Santa Clara areas of California?
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, stick dynamite down his throat and he'll go with a full belly."

yukie utsumi

hellangel:

I'd be interested in white and black tabi socks
Blue or white Hakama's

(For Rurouni Kenshin Cosplays...)

I'll be willing to pay through paypal...^_^
Fanime 2006 Cosplays
FongLing (Resident Evil: Dead Aim)
Kaoru Kamiya (Rurouni Kenshin)
*NEW* Kasumi (DOA2U Blue Ninja version)

hellangel

Quote from: "yukie utsumi"hellangel:

I'd be interested in white and black tabi socks
Blue or white Hakama's

(For Rurouni Kenshin Cosplays...)

I'll be willing to pay through paypal...^_^

okay! one pair white and one pair black?
and which hakama(s) would you like? (the indigo is like a dark navy)
Upcoming events:

h-chan

Quote from: "Akira Miyamoto"Is there anyone who can make a Gene Starwind costume who lives in the San Jose or Santa Clara areas of California?

I probably could. I forget what it looks like. I'm in Berkeley.

Akira Miyamoto

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, stick dynamite down his throat and he'll go with a full belly."

tearraspades

Heh heh...I know this is alot to ask, but is there anyone out there who can make me a ZAFT uniform?

hellangel

post piccy for reference? it'll be easier to say if you do ^__^
Upcoming events:

hellangel

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"I think it'd be better if we can convince Ryu to make another section for this, but this is good enough for now. :P I'll join as well.

*Looking for Wings*
I'm looking for wings that have a large wing span for a couple commission of Dark and Krad from DNAngel. Any commission sites appreciated. I will not use those cheesy halloween cardboard ones.

expensive, but VERY wonder quality: http://www.daydream-artisans.com/index2.html
go to store, then to fantasy wings
Upcoming events:

hellangel

Oh, i've got up a "new" list with pictures of stuff i have to sell.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/cosplay/1508774.html

::Edit:: This sale is over! I'll have some extra tabi, though...
Upcoming events:

Zagato

Could someone in the SJ area do an Inuyasha costume for me?

Pm/IM if you can
Cosplay suggestions for '06? Dark waist-length hair...
Current cosplay thoughts-Black Hair Inuyasha, Black Gema Gema Gang Bishie

tearraspades

Quote from: "hellangel"post piccy for reference? it'll be easier to say if you do ^__^

hellangel

what part you do need- just the jacket, or the whole thing?
Upcoming events:

hellangel

hi everyone! i'm now updating the first post to have a list of stuff people want to buy/sell so it's easier to find stuff ^___^
Upcoming events:

Sephiroth

looking for original EGL design, for anyone who's bored and wants to support my crossplay habit.
Mother...................the planet............shall be ours...........

hellangel

Quote from: "Sephiroth"looking for original EGL design, for anyone who's bored and wants to support my crossplay habit.

updated! hey, wasn't this thread a sticky before?? oh well ^___^

That sounds very interesting, the commission you're looking for....
Upcoming events: