Bleach ( 2006 )

Started by Ichigo, June 23, 2005, 09:20:51 PM

Alucard_not_pip?

Your in luck boys and girls! >.> I am about finished with my hollow ichigo outfit from the current manga chapter wooh! I just need to make my sword and hair.
Ze stupid gurl didn't even pay us.

Yukari Kaiba

ok so i took it upon myself to make a list of the people who are planning on attending the Bleach gathering. i just used the info i got from the posts, so please forgive me if something is incorrect.let me know if anything needs to be fixed and ill fix it - otherwise, i present to you
the Fanime Con 2006 Bleach Gathering List!
When: Saturday
Where: The Fountains
Time: 2:00

Ichigo: Alucard_not_pip?(Hollow version)
Soi Fong: Ichigo, Chibblz
Kon: h-chan
Rukia: Ari,010, Earthbounder's friend
Hinamori: Ichigo (possibly), phoenixphire24,Finni
Orihime: Ichigo (possibly), Oneiros's friend
Hanatarou: YummySushi
Hitsugaya: KindaRandomKris, JME2
Ishida: 010's friend
Urahara: Mordyan
Kusajika Yachiru: Usagi Mylene,LunaNeko
Abarai Renji: Yukari Kaiba
Byakuya: KimaLucifer (maybe)
Aizen: Oneiros
Gin: Oneiros ' friend, blhaze
Yoruichi: kunoichi
Nanao: phoenixphire24's friend, sadistic-otaku (maybe)
Komamura: sadistic-otaku(maybe)
Yumichika: Bankai_Devil
Isshin: Gaki
Shunsui: Marioshrooms, Earthbounder
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Earthbounder

I'm hoping my friend an I will have our costumes ready by Fanime.

But anywho, I'm planning on crossplaying Ise Nanao, my friend is crossplaying Rukia. >.>;
Costumes Planned for Fanime
Kurosaki Isshin (Bleach) - 90%
Smoker (One Piece) - 95%
Maes Hughes (FMA) - 98%

Yukari Kaiba

ill add you and your friend to the list ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

JME2

Hey, Yukari, I might as well give you an update on my situation: Took me a while to decide, but I will be going as Hitsugaya. Hope this helps.

Yukari Kaiba

no problem - ill just put you down for Hitsugaya ^^

so far it looks like ill be the only Renji there ^^;..but they will probably be more at the gathering XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MarioShrooms

This thread made me create and account to post ont eh forums, hurrah...

anyways.. I'll be cosplaying as... -drum roll- 8th squade captain, Shunsui! -insert rose petals-

Yukari Kaiba

i've added you to the list ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Earthbounder

:D Oh goody, a Shunsui!

I'd already planned on bringing a basket full of rose petals, but now I actually have someone to throw them onto!
Costumes Planned for Fanime
Kurosaki Isshin (Bleach) - 90%
Smoker (One Piece) - 95%
Maes Hughes (FMA) - 98%

MarioShrooms

My only requesto for the Bleach gathering is that its early, I have two other cosplays I have to do with some friends, and well... I need to shave for those.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "MarioShrooms"My only requesto for the Bleach gathering is that its early, I have two other cosplays I have to do with some friends, and well... I need to shave for those.

i dont think we've decided on a day or time yet. im just hoping its not on the same day as the Naruto gathering (theres no way i'd be able to choose which one to go to if they were on the same day T_T).

edit: ok so now that a day and time has been posted for the Naruto gathering (Sunday, 2pm), i think we should have the Bleach gathering on saturday, so we dont conflict. no idea as to what time it should be, im just making a suggestion to have it on saturday ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

BSaphire

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"
Quote from: "MarioShrooms"My only requesto for the Bleach gathering is that its early, I have two other cosplays I have to do with some friends, and well... I need to shave for those.

i dont think we've decided on a day or time yet. im just hoping its not on the same day as the Naruto gathering (theres no way i'd be able to choose which one to go to if they were on the same day T_T).

edit: ok so now that a day and time has been posted for the Naruto gathering (Sunday, 2pm), i think we should have the Bleach gathering on saturday, so we dont conflict. no idea as to what time it should be, im just making a suggestion to have it on saturday ^^
I would definately like to take pics of this gathering (BLEACH fan that I am) and I was wondering if Saturday @ 2pm would work for everyone...? Last year it was held @ the fountains in front... what about this year... It seems to be a big gathering again this year... I will post it at 2pm on Sat to hold the slot, (with a ?) if this is good for everyone, or as soon as you all know when please post me in the "Who's going and Who as" sticky. Thanks and I look forward to seeing an outstanding BLEACH gathering again this year *BwaaHaa Haa
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "BSaphire"
Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"

I would definately like to take pics of this gathering (BLEACH fan that I am) and I was wondering if Saturday @ 2pm would work for everyone...? Last year it was held @ the fountains in front... what about this year... It seems to be a big gathering again this year... I will post it at 2pm on Sat to hold the slot, (with a ?) if this is good for everyone, or as soon as you all know when please post me in the "Who's going and Who as" sticky. Thanks and I look forward to seeing an outstanding BLEACH gathering again this year *BwaaHaa Haa

thanks for holding us a spot ^^ i think the gathering should definately be on saturday so we dont conflict with the Naruto gathering, and i think the fountains is proably the best spot to meet. as for time, i think we should talk about it more to see when most people can make it.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

JME2

Update on Hitsugaya: Okay, I was hoping to get the costume and wig done in one stroke, but it's not going to happen. So, I'll simply proceedto my back-up; I will have them for Fanime regardless, though.

Yukari Kaiba

you're still going as Histugaya though, right?

on another note, how do people feel about having the gathering on saturday? BSaphire has saved us a time slot on Saturday at 2, so i think if no one objects, we'll have it on saturday
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MarioShrooms

Yukari Kaiba

alrighty we've got one person for having it on saturday. anyone else have anything to say about having it on saturday? otherwise i think we'll take the 2pm time slot if no one objects to it
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

JME2

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"you're still going as Histugaya though, right?

on another note, how do people feel about having the gathering on saturday? BSaphire has saved us a time slot on Saturday at 2, so i think if no one objects, we'll have it on saturday

Yeah. I'll be purchasing the wig tomorrow and the costume a few days after. I'm also fine with the Saturday timeslot.

blhaze

Is anyone going as the Bounto.  I am planning on going as Jin, even though I have to dye my hair white and wear red contacts :)

Yukari Kaiba

ill add you to the list ^^ ok so since it seems like not a lot of people object to meeting on saturday, i let BSaphire know we are definately meeting on saturday at 2
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)