Bleach ( 2006 )

Started by Ichigo, June 23, 2005, 09:20:51 PM

phoenixphire24

Kasso- it mostly depends on if people have other costumes or not. I have seen people do the same character all weekend. I, however, have 3 other costumes I want to wear, so I'm only doing Hinamori Saturday because that's the day we have our gathering. As for a fast costume, what about a Menos? It would be a black sheet and a white mask, and that's pretty much it.

MarioShrooms

theres the boots too...

MarioShrooms

update on my cosplay number 2.

OKay sooo all thats left is make the coat, tweak my sandals, and make the swords.

Redwood

I'll hopefully be coming either as Renji or Mayuri. In progress-- updates to come as events occur. XD

Looking forward to this giant group, this sounds extremely fun!

Yukari Kaiba

yay, possibly another Renji besides myself XD and i've never seen a Mayuri cosplay before - that should be cool to see if you do that one ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Redwood

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"yay, possibly another Renji besides myself XD and i've never seen a Mayuri cosplay before - that should be cool to see if you do that one ^^

I normally try to avoid doing the same char as others, ever since a friend of mine got the GLARE OF DEATH from another cosplayer for doing it. ;.; But I think it's fun to pose with others! ^_^
I hope to know pretty soon which I'll end up doing: kinda depends on if a friend decides to do Nemu to accompany me. :) Crossing my fingers on my ability to coax, BWA HA HA HA.

Edit: Thanks for adding me to the list; I feel like I belong now! :D

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "Redwood"
Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"yay, possibly another Renji besides myself XD and i've never seen a Mayuri cosplay before - that should be cool to see if you do that one ^^

I normally try to avoid doing the same char as others, ever since a friend of mine got the GLARE OF DEATH from another cosplayer for doing it. ;.; But I think it's fun to pose with others! ^_^
I hope to know pretty soon which I'll end up doing: kinda depends on if a friend decides to do Nemu to accompany me. :) Crossing my fingers on my ability to coax, BWA HA HA HA.

Edit: Thanks for adding me to the list; I feel like I belong now! :D

no problem ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sharsachan

okay its official, i'm deffinitely doing a chizuru cosplay! yay!
Founder of the Desert Chikins

Redwood

Quote from: "sharsachan"okay its official, i'm deffinitely doing a chizuru cosplay! yay!

OMG, That's either really great or really scary!

OtaKev

hi all, just a heads up, but my friends and i will be going as:

Byakuya: myself
Ichigo: my friend
Inoue: friends's GF

there is a possiblity that we have a capt. Aizen as well.  however, we're planning on attending on sunday the 28th.  And i also have a question for everyone, what are u guys using for your swords? Currently we're making the Shikai version of zangetsu.  But as far as Byakuya, im having a hard time gettin a plain katana, (this is with or without a blade).  Any suggestions?

sharsachan

Quote from: "Redwood"
Quote from: "sharsachan"okay its official, i'm deffinitely doing a chizuru cosplay! yay!

OMG, That's either really great or really scary!

lol, thanks i think!

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "the original baka"hi all, just a heads up, but my friends and i will be going as:

Byakuya: myself
Ichigo: my friend
Inoue: friends's GF

there is a possiblity that we have a capt. Aizen as well.  however, we're planning on attending on sunday the 28th.  And i also have a question for everyone, what are u guys using for your swords? Currently we're making the Shikai version of zangetsu.  But as far as Byakuya, im having a hard time gettin a plain katana, (this is with or without a blade).  Any suggestions?

i used balsa wood to make the shikai of Zabimaru for my Renji cosplay. its light so it wont be too hard to carry around, but its sturdy ^^.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MarioShrooms

Im using MDF board to make the shikai form of Shunsui's swords. I have a bus ride and some rowdy roomates for the hotel so I don't want ot try balsa wood

OtaKev

hm... ok sounds good. THx for the tips. yea theres not much i can do for byakuya's shikai with the missing blade, so we decided to make the entired thing outta wood. So no blade but sheeth and hilt all made outta wood. Its gonna be tough but, making stuff is half the fun.  BTW are any of you planning to be there on sunday?

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "the original baka"hm... ok sounds good. THx for the tips. yea theres not much i can do for byakuya's shikai with the missing blade, so we decided to make the entired thing outta wood. So no blade but sheeth and hilt all made outta wood. Its gonna be tough but, making stuff is half the fun.  BTW are any of you planning to be there on sunday?

yeah im going be there sunday, but im not cosplaying Bleach - i'll be cosplaying as Kakashi for the Naruto gathering ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Redwood

Quote from: "the original baka"hm... ok sounds good. THx for the tips. yea theres not much i can do for byakuya's shikai with the missing blade, so we decided to make the entired thing outta wood. So no blade but sheeth and hilt all made outta wood. Its gonna be tough but, making stuff is half the fun.  BTW are any of you planning to be there on sunday?

If I'm there Sunday at all I -Will- be in bleach ^_^ probabably a good chance I'll show in the morning at least!
Any chance of any Ishidas or Orihimes going on sat or sunday?

As for my choice of char, I made my hakama last night... still working on pieces that'd work for either character choice, hehe! So still pending. :)

OtaKev

Aye Redwood, my friend's GF will be going as Orihime.  However we are missing a Rukia

phoenixphire24

I'll be there Sunday, but like many others not cosplaying Bleach. Sunday I'll be hanging out with the HP cosplayers in my Gryffindor robes.

sharsachan

Quote from: "the original baka"Aye Redwood, my friend's GF will be going as Orihime.  However we are missing a Rukia

orihime!!! yes!! as chizuru, i must have orihimi there!

Redwood

Quote from: "the original baka"But as far as Byakuya, im having a hard time gettin a plain katana, (this is with or without a blade).  Any suggestions?

I think it'd be awesome if you made just the hilt, and brought a few bags of red glittery confetti to toss a little bit in the air around you (when outside, natch). XD